• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

Anyone here tried Planetary Annihilation?

Btw, the Euro Tier 2 Watch Dogs price is disgustingly high. It's Activision CoD levels of high.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
oh rite, i'm dumb

i'm pretty sure that most people that buy skins for cod that aren't saoirse don't play that many other games, so kudos to them for enjoying what they like even more

then again they're kinda dumb for still liking cod in 2014 but you know :p

Yeah, nothing against them. I don't really like the direction Cod has gone in, but it's what people want, so can't really do anything about it. And like I said, my comparison wasn't really the best in the first place.

Really though, who wouldn't want to buy the space cats skin?

What the hell is cloudbuilt? 54% off.
I am at work so I cannot watch videos

http://store.steampowered.com/app/262390/

I think this pretty much sums it up:

bYaNiGHTS said:
If Mirrors Edge and Sonic decided that they wanted to have a baby but then megaman x was upset cause he always wanted to have a baby with mirrors edge so he inserted nano machines to make the baby a bit more like him this game is what you would end up with!

It looks like a cell-shaded parkour action game, it's probably good.

Skyzard

Banned
People who redeemed their watch dogs code from an nvidia gpu promotion thing, does it show up in your Uplay library? Mine isn't showing, yet anyway.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Anyone here tried Planetary Annihilation?

Btw, the Euro Tier 2 Watch Dogs price is disgustingly high. It's Activision CoD levels of high.

Played it at a friend after the recent Galactic War update and it was very impressive. I immediately bought a copy afterwards. Russians are selling it for 8tf2 keys, which is a steal

alstein

i have to advice against gamedev tycoon. it's starts like a cute game at first but later on you realize it is pretty roughly made and you have very little control on how actually good a game is, etc.

kind of reminded me of the movies, another game that sounded awesome in theory but then when you got to make your own movie you could've just as well put a bunch of random scenes and it'd be as good as doing a real one

which reminds me, i hope someone someday makes a the movies 2. that game could've been amazing

One of the people who had a lot to do with that project went indie and made Soldak's games (Din's Curse/Drox Operative- which are pretty good)

Might want to look his stuff up- good guy as well.

Aaron D.

I hope I've done it right. It's a pre-order version which includes a free dlc (when it's out). It says it's a Steam Special Edition, but for some reason I didn't get the “Isla de Vapor” DLC when I activated my copy. These are Steam gifts, not keys.

Wowzers, that's a bananas giveaway!

Good on you.

I'd enter quick if I hadn't already pre-ordered it. :p

Nuuvem: 2 2K games of your choice beetween these at R$20.

Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Borderlands 2
Duke Nukem Forever
Mafia 2
NBA 2K13
Civilization V
Civilization V Brave New World
Spec Ops The Line
The Darkness 2

Sober

So, the really hardcore people would recommend you get a mechanical keyboard which you can learn more about here, but personally I just use the cheapest USB 104 key (it is CRUCIALLY important that the keyboard not have additional keys for any reason) OEM keyboard I can find that doesn't have too much of a border or too many lights.
What is so important about only having 104 keys? Or do you just mean a vanilla OEM USB keyboard, because the extra keys and dials and panels are the extra shit?

Knurek

Another nice Humble Bundle.
The $10 tier is a bit overpriced (but still a great game), Grimrock and Paper Sorcerer are well worth the asking price.
If Panda can do it, so can I

i have to advice against gamedev tycoon. it's starts like a cute game at first but later on you realize it is pretty roughly made and you have very little control on how actually good a game is, etc.

kind of reminded me of the movies, another game that sounded awesome in theory but then when you got to make your own movie you could've just as well put a bunch of random scenes and it'd be as good as doing a real one

which reminds me, i hope someone someday makes a the movies 2. that game could've been amazing

The worst part about game dev tycoon is the poorly thought out scoring system. Instead of improving your games as much as you can you need to dole out the improvements at the slowest rate possible to get a good score.

Dr Dogg

Is today "resurrect and avatar of a banned member and watch people go nuts" day or am I going mad?

What is so important about only having 104 keys? Or do you just mean a vanilla OEM USB keyboard, because the extra keys and dials and panels are the extra shit?

Which is quite funny as the standard European keyboard layout with Windows keys is 105 keys.

tumblr_n5su7z6pbF1tw9yl5o1_400.gif

The design decisions in Bay's Transformer franchise have never made sense to me.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Yes, I simply mean that I do not want knobs or volume buttons or an internet button or navigation buttons (back/forward) or anything like that. I don't need 104, 101 or 102 would be fine. I could also give up numpad since I'm not a DMV employee or a cashier.

Yakkue

Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Borderlands 2
Duke Nukem Forever
Mafia 2
NBA 2K13
Civilization V
Spec Ops The Line
The Darkness 2

Aww, I was so happy to finally get Brave New World, but it seems like they changed it to the Stronghold Collection..

Knurek

Yes, I simply mean that I do not want knobs or volume buttons or an internet button or navigation buttons (back/forward) or anything like that. I don't need 104, 101 or 102 would be fine. I could also give up numpad since I'm not a DMV employee or a cashier.

Numpad is great for vs fighting games played on keyboard.
One player uses IJKL + ASDQWE, second one Num8456 + InsHomPgUpDelEndPgDwn

Played a lot of NeoGeo/Capcom fighter with a friend this way.

Zafir

Does the DLC for Tropico 5 even show up in your guys DLC tabs? Surely even though it'll be released later, it should still show up in there to say you've got the license.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Does the DLC for Tropico 5 even show up in your guys DLC tabs? Surely even though it'll be released later, it should still show up in there to say you've got the license.

Guy who opened the 4-pack will probably get 4 gifts of the DLC in his inventory. Same thing for those who bought single copies as well

Tizoc

^DANG IT MAN! FLIP YOUR AVATAR YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!

Some wicked screenshots from the Killer is Dead OT, you can remove the HUD by changing some of the lines in the ini or somesuch, click on the images for the bigger resolutions
Here are some more 4K images.

jjM.jpg

njM.jpg

aku:jiki

Disappointed that Nuuvem removed Brave New World. I was totally jumping on the Civ5 combo there, but I don't want the other games and have no idea what Stronghold is.

I generally agree with one exception; a mute button is really convenient if you get a phonecall or whatever. I don't want a bunch of stupid, like, print or homepage buttons, nor do I want similar buttons customized for WoW or whatever.

Also numpad is glorious for typing numbers, even simple stuff like just doing your monthly budget. I must have it on my keyboards.

MUnited83

For you.
Guy who opened the 4-pack will probably get 4 gifts of the DLC in his inventory. Same thing for those who bought single copies as well

This would be a terrible way of doing it, and it would be so much easier to just update the subs and include it automatically.

But of course, Kalypso has messed all this preorder and 4packs in a extremely idiotic way so I wouldn't put it behind them.

KiDdYoNe

A gentle reminder.... life is unkind... oh, sorry! :D

So, i just got free Pid for my friend and found out that i had a few bundles purchased from IndieGala. Thing is, all the things i want from them i already have and don't really know if i owe them from those bundles or from another ones. For example, i remember buying Jericho recently firstly because someone told me that it's alright and demo never showed the whole picture. And secondly, of course — it's off Steam now. Same with FUEL — i don't remember activating that key.

Anyway, here's some keys which can be no good, so test your luck!

And since it's kinda late in US, let's make it 24 hours raffle. Good luck and remember, that some keys may be already used.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Operation Flashpoint Red River -- MB-63D1D58A81CA2C7E
Clive Barkers Jericho -- MB-CD2019D35596126B
Operation Flashpoint Flashpnt Dragon Rising -- MB-16420EB9C38EADB3
Red Faction 1 and 2 -- MB-2FE6D810379A6F6D
Overlord and Raising Hell -- MB-4E9FEB51D2156EE3
Damnation -- MB-6956A45FA7B72859
FUEL -- MB-96AF6A71595CD246
Overlord 2 -- MB-8D863CDCE5A52D6F

t1400915740z1.png

Ruruja

Thanks donny2112 for Typing of the Dead: Overkill. I love you.

---

Just spent 4 hours taking this PC apart and and using the parts in a new case+mobo+CPU. Only to find I couldn't get a signal, even though everything started up and ran - I'm guessing it's a faulty mobo.

So I'm back on my rubbish (but reliable) PC for now.

Ezalc

Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Borderlands 2
Duke Nukem Forever
Mafia 2
NBA 2K13
Civilization V
Spec Ops The Line
The Darkness 2

Meh only thing I want from here is Borderlands 2 and even then it'd be the vanilla version right? No point in getting it without all the other dlcs and stuff.

Mikaju

COH2 activated for me as Company of Heroes 2 - Standalone Multiplayer even though I owned the full game already. So collectors might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom