• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Apparently they added achievements back to the client.

Q4Zhkj5.jpg

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

They Breath, a game approved via Greenlight, is now available for $1.99. It's been in both Indie Royale's Winter Bundle and Groupees' Adventure Role Playing Groupee bundle, so expect keys. It also has cards.

About the Game

CAN YOU SEE IT?
In the first game by The Working Parts, a lone frog descends into the depths of a flooded forest, not yet knowing the full extent of its tragedy. To survive in a brutal, oxygen-obsessed ecosystem, you must help it see the patterns and hidden truths that make up the rules of the forest - horrible as they may be.

They Breathe is a critically acclaimed indie gem risen from the depths of Xbox Live Indie Games. In thirty short minutes, the game leaves it up to you to figure out every part of its increasingly bizarre universe, in order to survive the onslaught of unexpected creatures and ultimately comprehend their true nature. No matter how your descent to the bottom of the forest takes shape, it is guaranteed to give you the chills without a single word of dialog.

Keep your eyes open, for there is darkness beneath the surface. And you're not at the bottom yet.

Knurek

Jeez, I've been playing too much of AAA games.
Was genuinely confused when I saw Inescapable download size, thinking 'this can't be real, can it'?
Anyways, whole game takes exactly 2.5 MB - would totally fit into 3 Amiga/2 PC 3.5'' floppies.
Wish more indie games were like that, it's really annoying having to download a 10 MB game along with 200 MB of DirectX/.Net runtimes.

okayfrog

Banned

They Breath, a game approved via Greenlight, is now available for $1.99. It's been in both Indie Royale's Winter Bundle and Groupees' Adventure Role Playing Groupee bundle, so expect keys. It also has cards.

Ooohhh, it was given the coveted Silver Award from NeoGAF.
EDIT: Or is that a comment from user "Silver Award" on NeoGAF, I can't tell.

Tenrius

It's interesting that Guilty Gear Isuka doesn't show up on SAM. I wanted to idle for cards, but it seems I'll need to actually launch the game.

didamangi

It's interesting that Guilty Gear Isuka doesn't show up on SAM. I wanted to idle for cards, but it seems I'll need to actually launch the game.

You can type in the game steam number next to the refresh games box and click Add Game.
GG Isuka number is 267900.

Jeez, beaten repeatedly.

Tenrius

Erm...267900. Copy this wonderful number and click on add game on SAM.

You can manually add games to SAM, just need the sub id from the store page.

Did you try keying in the app ID and adding game?

I'm too slow.

You can type in the game steam number next to the refresh games box and click Add Game.
GG Isuka number is 267900.

Jeez, beaten repeatedly.

Oh, all right then. I noticed that bar, but thought it was for something else. It seems that for some reason I'll have to do this every time I want to launch the game with SAM, it doesn't show up if I restart SAM.

Authority

Banned
4sytQKm.jpg

We will never get a faithful adaption of a dinobot, reality has ruined us

What kind of monster doesn't use their numpad in an RTS!

By the way, if anyone is interested for a Transformers Video Games OT or History of Transformers in Video Game thread you can check out my post over here and use it - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=821470&page=2

It is at the bottom of the page and I have put all the stuff I found.

Copons

Oh, wow.

I was trying some games with cards, and I launched Eryi's Action.
If you thought Rush Bros was bad, well prepare to reconsider the entire meaning of bad.

didamangi

Played Betrayer for a few hours because you know, cards. Seems interesting at first but then it becomes a supernatural fps with marco polo element after awhile.

The game have good atmosphere but I don't know if I'll continue the game, unless someone tells me different and the game picks up in another way and not just have you pressing X (marco) and running around to find the source (polo) to get to your next clue/objective.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Getting ready to release a new version of Enhanced Steam that removes the few redundant features that Steam added, and adds a few new features as well. :) Stay tuned.

oipic

Getting ready to release a new version of Enhanced Steam that removes the few redundant features that Steam added, and adds a few new features as well. :) Stay tuned.

I still prefer your implementation of the achievement display thingy, jshack, so I'm kind of sorry to see that Valve have brought it back!

Speaking of things returning, shouldn't RionaaM be back among us around about now-ish? Rio, please say 'hi' if you're back.

image.php

Dr Dogg

I think it stands to reason now if you resurrect or kidnap someone else's avatar now you have to put a goatee on it. Man, woman, child, anthropomorphic animal, vegetable, it doesn't matter, goatee or you can't use it. Causes waaaaay too many panic attacks.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This just got an update too? I need to know so I can figure out if I should update my install. :p

Yeah, it was updated on May 16th.

Aren't you in the group?

I think it stands to reason now if you resurrect or kidnap someone else's avatar now you have to put a goatee on it. Man, woman, child, anthropomorphic animal, vegetable, it doesn't matter, goatee or you can't use it. Causes waaaaay too many panic attacks.

Not sure what someone would do if they stole my avatar, then.

Dr Dogg

Not content with juggling enough games at the moment but does anyone know when ACIV got a preload up? My internet connection has been more horrific than normal lately and I'd like Watch_Dogs in a timely maner.

Not sure what someone would do if they stole my avatar, then.

Well that's just thrown a massive spanner in the works. Though it's would take some big kahuna's to swipe your avatar.

Authority

Banned
Stupid question but what happened to the quality on Youtube? Was it always like that? I swear I can remember seeing better in the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom