• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict

Not really. Amazon lumps all video game-related credit into the one "Software/Video Games" category. If you want to find out what the figure is, though, visit this page and click "Enter your code".

Thanks for the info.
Seems like I have:

SOFTWARE/
VIDEO GAMES
$20.00

Think most of that is from the christmas deals, but also some app-related stuff.
Was that tied to 2K-games only?

Thorgal

Sorry for going off topic here but what is going on here ?

naamloost4k59.png

I very much doubt i am the only guy who is watching the site right now :p

Authority

Banned
Reposting here in case anyone knows for Killer is Dead.

2-Open The File KidEngine.Ini and edit
bsSmoothFramerate=True to False and change the Max Framerate to 60.

Under which tab?

[Engine.Engine] or [UnrealEd.EditorEngine]

Thorgal

Must be a bug, sometimes the same happen when I'm browsing GAF on mobile.

For me it constantly like that even after exiting or restarting the PC.

I think perhaps creating a new Chrome profile would fix it since i suspect this is due to one of the GAF chrome extensions i am using .

Does anyone know if I can run SSFIV on my toaster (i3 m380 2.53Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Intel HD Graphics)? Don't make fun of my laptop, I'm too poor right now to build a proper computer. ;_;

Thorgal

We established you guys are all just figments of my imagination a week ago or something.

If i am a figment of your imagination that is living inside your head ,just remeber : i don't pay rent

But if any more people have the same problem i might make a thread about it .

Anteater

Does anyone know if I can run SSFIV on my toaster (i3 m380 2.53Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Intel HD Graphics)? Don't make fun of my laptop, I'm too poor right now to build a proper computer. ;_;

I think there's a benchmark for the first street fighter 4, could just download that and try and see if it runs.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...

Yes, it should work with no problem at 720p. There are mods to remove the background if you need to get constant 60fps or maybe use a higher resolution.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I tried to trade my Watch Dogs uplay key for Dark Souls II in the buy/sell/trade thread. No luck so far :/

Miguel81

That's a good price for Mirror of Fate HD. The combat system fits so well in a 2D title, and I've had more fun with it so far than the whole of LoS1. I fear that I might not like LoS2 as much.

Amazon has a few games i want on sale, debating which one to get. Any input is appreciated. Far Cry3+blood dragon, Skyrim, AC3, and AC4.

Not sure if ill like skyrim or not as i wasnt a huge fan of oblivion but my tastes have changed a bit since it came out.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Huntsman The Orphanage -- MB-269BF9095B1D3311 - Taken by MikeDip. 2 entrants total.

t1401033967z1.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If y'all have Amazon credit and you can't figure out what it's for, search your email for Your Amazon.com Promotional Credit and read the details. I had one for Dynasty of Dusk, some random DRM-free indie game; one for The Curse of Nordic Cove, another random DRM-free indie game; one for Huntsman: The Orphanage; a $5 credit for the Amazon Appstore for Android; and a $1 MP3 credit. Not especially useful, but at least know I know what I have and can clear out the credit.

Grief.exe

It took about fifteen minutes for it to get added to my account. It will apply itself automatically.

anybody know if anything actually worth buying on there for $5 or less?

Condemned is $2.99

Amazon has a few games i want on sale, debating which one to get. Any input is appreciated. Far Cry3+blood dragon, Skyrim, AC3, and AC4.

Not sure if ill like skyrim or not as i wasnt a huge fan of oblivion but my tastes have changed a bit since it came out.

Far Cry 3 + Blood Dragon is Uplay and isn't a good price
I dislike Skyrim and the Assassin's Creed series, so I'm biased in that regard.

To be honest, you could probably get both.

For a Uplay GPU code? One or the other.

didamangi

Condemned is $2.99

Far Cry 3 + Blood Dragon is Uplay and isn't a good price
I dislike Skyrim and the Assassin's Creed series, so I'm biased in that regard.

Shit its uplay?! Damnt, ive been waiting for that damn game to go on sale where its not uplay, seems ill have to wait for steam to put it up

Miguel81

Some of you guys were speaking of Condemned/F.E.A.R having issues with Logitech. I had to uninstall that filthy Setpoint software for my kb/m to work properly on Condemned. Also, is KiD cheapest on Nuuvem? They seem to have it for a bit over $15.

Dr Dogg

The thing to remember with Amazon.com promotional credit, when it's a discount for the editors choice or a big selection of titles they make a big song and dance about it and have a banner plastered atop all pages where you'll get credit and what it applies to. If it's something like $5 off a mid tier to obscure title only you'll really only ever hear about in the email they send you. They really should break in down properly in your account though.

Some of you guys were speaking of Condemned/F.E.A.R having issues with Logitech. I had to uninstall that filthy Setpoint software for my kb/m to work properly on Condemned. Also, is KiD cheapest on Nuuvem? They seem to have it for a bit over $15.

KiD on Nuuvem is region locked to Brazilian accounts. Cheapest would either be Gamefly with 20% discount code or russian traders for around 6 TF2 keys.

Condemned/Fear having logitech issues reminds me of my favorite PC game weirdness. Battlefront 2 wouldn't start for me unless I had something plugged into my mic port on my PC. Wasn't connected to anything, but I stuck a cord in there and it finally launched!

JakeD

The thing to remember with Amazon.com promotional credit, when it's a discount for the editors choice or a big selection of titles they make a big song and dance about it and have a banner plastered atop all pages where you'll get credit and what it applies to. If it's something like $5 off a mid tier to obscure title only you'll really only ever hear about in the email they send you. They really should break in down properly in your account though.

lol, by using the email search technique i realized i have a credit for "dynasty of dusk" and "the curse of nordic cove" both of which ive already "bought" and have in my games library. too bad they arent steam keys, i could probably load up with $90 worth

I think there's a benchmark for the first street fighter 4, could just download that and try and see if it runs.

Thank you, I was already downloading the benchmark tool.

Yes, it should work with no problem at 720p. There are mods to remove the background if you need to get constant 60fps or maybe use a higher resolution.

I'll look into these mods, anyway I'm going to use my GMG credit to buy it at least I can have some fun playing it against my brother and some friends.

Dr Dogg

lol, by using the email search technique i realized i have a credit for "dynasty of dusk" and "the curse of nordic cove" both of which ive already "bought" and have in my games library. too bad they arent steam keys, i could probably load up with $90 worth

Well it's better than what I've got. I bought some stuff the other day and I've got 2 $5 vouchers for stuff off the Amazon App Store which is useless to me and 5 $1 vouchers for mp3s which can't be stacked and I'm set in my ways and still buy CDs.

Christmas or affiliate promotions are the only times I've got any meaningful credit unless I get a cocked up order where they throw me credit as a sweetener.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom