• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

hahahaa

q7b1TmX.png

Love the "The complete edition" label on the top :)

Volimar

At this point I think Valve has hacked humble and has been using these dailies to ween us off the humble bundles in preparation for the summer sale. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Deques

Humble Total War bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Napoleon Total War Art Pack
TIER 2: 3.89$
  • Napoleon: Total War
TIER 3: 7$
  • Napoleon: Total War Collection
TIER 4: 25$
  • Total War: Master Collection
TIER 5: 45$
  • Total War Grand Master Collection

five tiers?

Does it give you a key for Master collection and a key for Grand Master collection? I wonder about that :)

Dr Dogg

Blimmey Nvidia's drivers are going from strength to strength recently. Black Flag wouldn't drop in high foliage areas like it used to even at 2560x1440 and stuttering that was still present is down to a minimum.

And back to my old friend Sleepy Dawgs...
Not too much improvement at the minimum end but average and maximum is up again about 10-15% over the last cert drivers.

And just for a laugh...
Average of 29.1fps at 3840x2160? Well I got 5fps last time I tried that with AA set to extreme.

dani_dc

Just found out that Limelight only works with Nvidia 650 and up cards.

First time I'm tempted to upgrade my 560ti.
Who would think that my main motivation to upgrade would be Streaming my PC to tablets?

def sim

Remember Me on GMG is a great deal, but I can't bring myself to let go of my credit. I feel like there'll be something better to spend it on soon.

Tellaerin

Remember Me on GMG is a great deal, but I can't bring myself to let go of my credit. I feel like there'll be something better to spend it on soon.

Don't feel bad. I probably would've used my credit on Remember Me, but I spent it on Super Street Fighter IV AE over the weekend. SSF4AE's pretty awesome so far, so I'm not kicking myself too much over my decision, but still. No matter what you buy, something else you wanted is probably going to drop after you buy it anyway.

Dr Dogg

So, Football Manager 2014 ? Yeah or nay ?
Does it have a good tutorial for newcomers ?

Yeah since 2012 it's been pretty newcomer friendly. 2013 introduced Classic mode which takes away lots of the social aspects like interviews and agents negotiating so you can just focus on the tactics, training and recruitment. I'd say if you own 2013 that 2014 isn't much of an upgrade apart from some match engine refinements and lots of little tweaks and of course transfer changes. Otherwise FM has been at a very consistent level since 2011 and worth a purchase if you have the free time to spare. The ultimate time vampire series.

Edit: Or what Ruruja said ;)

So, Football Manager 2014 ? Yeah or nay ?
Does it have a good tutorial for newcomers ?

If you enjoy management games and enjoy football then go for it. They usually disappear from Steam every year when the new is released too, so grab it now or chase after them like a fool when they're 'gone'!

I added all the time spent playing FM over the years and I've spent a legit year of my life playing Football Manager games. Worth it though considering what I do for a living now!

def sim

Don't feel bad. I probably would've used my credit on Remember Me, but I spent it on Super Street Fighter IV AE over the weekend. SSF4AE's pretty awesome so far, so I'm not kicking myself too much over my decision, but still. No matter what you buy, something else you wanted is probably going to drop after you buy it anyway.

Yeah, I keep thinking maybe I should save it in case Souls Suspects turns out to be fantastic or maybe Transistor finally shows up in their store in the next couple of weeks. Then there's the Summer sales in July so maybe I'm better off saving my credit on some other full priced game in the next couple of months and let the credit accumulate for now. It's a great "problem" to have, and you're right, it's not something I should worry too much about.

Anyway, AE is great and I would not regret purchasing it now if I didn't already own it.

Sajjaja

If you enjoy management games and enjoy football then go for it. They usually disappear from Steam every year when the new is released too, so grab it now or chase after them like a fool when they're 'gone'!

I added all the time spent playing FM over the years and I've spent a legit year of my life playing Football Manager games. Worth it though considering what I do for a living now!

I imagine you it to plan out plays for real life.
1CMWvi.gif

Milamber

You're a pimp!?

EDIT: But really, like pro football or the minor league stuff?

AHA-Lambda

Tried out the Dredout demo, not feeling it.

Janky animations, not got a clue what is going on or where to go, died when a girl turned into a hilarious looking ghost face as I feebly took pics of it. No clue =/

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
$7 for Napoleon Total War Collection
$14.70 for only the base game

The people at Humble are truly geniuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom