• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

chixdiggit

Hey, I actually enjoy playing Excel!

2-17-13-Arena.jpg

:p

Link to this? I have actually started making a game in excel at work and would like to check this out.

derExperte

Club Namco is selling DS2 Collector's Editions for $59.95 for today only.
http://store.namcobandaigames.com/s...=Uxax8Qoydg8AAGj4rv8AAAFW&rests=1401120110546

Any platform.

But not any country. ;(

The irony being that Everton paid for extensive use of the Football Manager database as a Scouting tool while David Moyes was manager.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/everton-signs-football-manager-database

First day at Manchester:
'So where's my Football Manager?'
'Ur wot m8?'
H7bIKlW.png

The_Monk

Does anyone know how kind are the Checkpoints for Metro Last Light? Are they close for playing in short bursts or is best played one chapter/mission in each section?

Also, Stump, if you are reading this, have you managed to play that Rambo game? I saw someone streaming the PC version for a bit the other day and I couldn't help but think "Stump needs to play and review this!"

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
woot woot thanks for white noise online Trailmix, dat coop horror

Wasn't sure where to put this but Arcadecraft Steam Key for someone who would like it.

*FZVH-*TYMW-YX*D5

missing chars are Sony's old sports game dev studio (all numbers).

Milamber

Valve has got no choice but having the Summer Sale early because of the International. Can't have young competitors distracted by sales, ya know.

chixdiggit

So what time does Watch Dogs release?
Wait isn't so bad because Wolfenstien is so good. Really loving that game. Great old school fun.

zkylon

zkylewd
downloading four gigs of ascend hand of krul and drakerz confrontation for 20 cents worth of playfire rewards makes me feel dirty

at least toribash is lightweight

Durante

I just wrote a recommendation blurb for Divinity: Original Sin for the June thread. The media is already criminally overlooking this game, we don't need to join them in that :p

Levyne

Banned
I just wrote a recommendation blurb for Divinity: Original Sin for the June thread. The media is already criminally overlooking this game, we don't need to join them in that :p

I definitely plan on grabbing it once it releases. Trying to clear the backlog (yes, really, 2 games to go) before then.

zkylon

zkylewd
Just finished Deus Ex: HR.

Wow that game just crapped out at the end.

yup, all sense of plot gets thrown out the window for zombies and hilariously bad presented plot twists

seriously zombies geez

i know in my heart the guy that came up with those zombie sections has got to feel remorse for them

Zeliard

It's hard to resist not playing it for hours and instead waiting for the full release.

Dr Dogg

Thanks! Oh and thanks again for the preload guide too.

No worries. That guide I sent you regards to moving folders works for any files or folders on your PC. So say if you want to move where your save games or pictures are stored but still show up the a program that is dependant in their original location it will work but just a few changes.

Volimar

yup, all sense of plot gets thrown out the window for zombies and hilariously bad presented plot twists

seriously zombies geez

i know in my heart the guy that came up with those zombie sections has got to feel remorse for them

Not to mention, the big boss fight was laughably easy. What a letdown. Also
What the hell?!?! Spend the whole game trying to find Megan and end up talking to her maybe 2 minutes at most...

Sendou

Excited to see how this one will turn out. It had completely slipped under my radar until quite recently too. I wonder how essential co-op is in this game. Is it the way I want this game to be played?

Durante

Excited to see how this one will turn out. It had completely slipped under my radar until quite recently too. I wonder how essential co-op is in this game. Is it the way I want this game to be played?
It's not essential at all, the game can be played perfectly in single-player, but at the same time I think if you have a chance to try it you should. Simply because it's probably the most complete integration of co-op in any story-driven CRPG yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom