• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I finally completed Max Payne 3! I normally don't complete games but it's fun playing on the PC.

The story were basic and the experience wasn't anything special. In fact, it all were pretty standard. But the scenarios combined with the gunplay were what kept me going to the end.

On to The Plan and then I'm gonna go through Gone Home and then finally starting up Kentucky Route Zero. :)

What the hell, I summoned a grey spirit, and can't find him, and I can't even quit the game, so basically I'm locked in an area where I can do nothing. :(

Pachimari

So I tried out The Plan again and it's really nothing to write home about. I keep thinking the ending is buggy, it's just all kinds of weird. Oh well, unto Gone Home.

denx

Stuff

ModBot said:
Instructions for denx:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Day One: Garry's Incident -- MB-8DF93EE377466E59 - Taken by factorone. 5 entrants total.
Poof -- MB-CF94C30B7930D1E9 - Taken by bkw. 4 entrants total.
Shadows: Price of Our Sins Bonus Edition -- MB-19E76AB382CFCCAA - Taken by Madridista. 1 entrants total.
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage -- MB-CC7807D62F063415 - Taken by trailmix16. 4 entrants total.
Velvet Assassin -- MB-A33E5140DEBCDC3F - Taken by Gez. 3 entrants total.
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-04E36426B784E675
Gravi -- MB-90437FA122A852EF - Taken by Sendou. 3 entrants total.
Helicopter Simulator 2014: Search and Rescue -- MB-FDE1079B5F197512 - Taken by Relax.MX. 1 entrants total.
Ethan: Meteor Hunter -- MB-5A6D1CD9643863E0 - Taken by Exuro. 1 entrants total.

t1401255077z1.png

Lain

Inescapable feels and plays a lot better than I was expecting. Haven't played too much so far, but what I've played has been fun.

Thanks for the Puyo Puyo Armoured Priest!

Also, still just under a half-hour if people wanna get their theme park on!

Instructions for Gunstarheroes:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

click

Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe -- MB-144A6BBE36A42923 - Taken by Rhaknar. 30 entrants total.

t1401256838z1.png

Tellaerin

You know, I went into Blade Kitten expecting the worst, particularly with respect to how it controls, but so far I've been pleasantly surprised. If I had to describe it, I'd say it feels like a 2.5D action-platformer from the PS2 era. (The cel-shaded visuals reinforce that impression - the overall style puts me in mind of a cleaner, higher-resolution Rogue Galaxy.) The levels are large, with hidden areas and multiple routes, and the ability to scale sheer walls and ceilings makes traversal interesting. The combat system's not terribly deep or anything, but it's perfectly serviceable for an action-platform game. Unless the game suddenly goes south further in, I'd say it was worth dropping $3 of card money on. (Oh, and the game has cards, too.)

I still can't believe there is a game called poof.

I wonder if it's cheesy. >.>

_hekk05

Banned
So I just popped into the Destiny impressions thread (now deleted) where the OP posted info when he was drunk. He then edited (pretty quickly I might add, within the first 3 or 4 posts I think) and requested the thread locked.

At first, people were respectful and were passing screenshots through PMs. Then someone just posted the screenshot and didn't bother to remove it or respect the OP's wishes, even though he was begging everyone to not post it. Some people (only a few, and not naming names) were just like "fuck you OP your info is mine now", and "I didn't sign no NDAs".

If we're being such dicks to our insiders, I'm not sure if I want to be a part of the problem
&#65377;&#65381;&#65439;&#65439;&#65381;(>&#1076;<)&#65381;&#65439;&#65439;&#65381;&#65377;

Tellaerin

So I just popped into the Destiny impressions thread (now deleted) where the OP posted info when he was drunk. He then edited (pretty quickly I might add, within the first 3 or 4 posts I think) and requested the thread locked.

At first, people were respectful and were passing screenshots through PMs. Then someone just posted the screenshot and didn't bother to remove it or respect the OP's wishes, even though he was begging everyone to not post it. Some people (only a few, and not naming names) were just like "fuck you OP your info is mine now", and "I didn't sign no NDAs".

If we're being such dicks to our insiders, I'm not sure if I want to be a part of the problem
&#65377;&#65381;&#65439;&#65439;&#65381;(>&#1076;<)&#65381;&#65439;&#65439;&#65381;&#65377;

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Really makes me shake my head sometimes. People shit liberally on the folks around them and then they wonder why the world is such a cesspool.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is steam being stingy with the card drops for anyone else? I have 8 games trying to idle and I haven't had a card drop in the last 5 hours.

Idling 8 games is your first problem. But yes, even with just 1 I've noticed it's a lot slower lately

Also, where are all these roller coaster tycoon keys coming from?

Seems like some people think this is 4Chan. That poor guy. Dont want to know what will now hit him.

This Destiny Thread is already all over 4Chan. And i thought they hate Neogaf and wont use it as a source.

Nabs

Inescapable feels and plays a lot better than I was expecting. Haven't played too much so far, but what I've played has been fun.

Yeah, it gets a lot better once you leave the initial complex area. I ended up putting an hour into it and I'm liking it.

Milamber

I just played an odd 1 or so hours into Watch_Dogs in between crashes and the in game is quite boring. Controlling Aiden's shooting is hard with a controller. Not to mention how many times I accidentally equipped my gun in front of a crowd. I feel no motivation as I hack random people too.

Granted, I played only one hour but the story and gameplay is not as gripping as Assassin's Creed games. This is our modern day Assassin's Creed and frankly, I am not amused.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What's wrong with doc and why does he need a ban?

Rhaknar

I'm not doing it for me. I'm doing it for someone else. Hoping my absence helps him realize he needs to get his life together, because he's ruining it for himself. Beyond that, I'd rather not say publicly.

Fair enough, good luck and come back soon

I'm not doing it for me. I'm doing it for someone else. Hoping my absence helps him realize he needs to get his life together, because he's ruining it for himself. Beyond that, I'd rather not say publicly.

I hope it helps for that person and everything will be fine.

Good luck.

wilflare

using an AMD GPU
is there any software I can use to start streaming gameplays?

(very charmed by the PS4 Share button... hope to emulate it on PC)
- although PC has it for a long time now... lol

I'm happy with it because I want to see the best products they can bring out, but I am annoyed because there is still no info on that Valve Steam machine case. I want to use that for my main rig since I only ever use single cards anyway and travel a lot

Are their hardware partners though? And what about the rest of the public? The public perception of this initiative was already beneath a frog's ass, this isn't going to help it. Man, what a mess this has been.

Knurek

Oh god, Remember Me requires PhysX? And has no option to disable it in the menus?
As an ATI user, this fills me with dread...
Anyone from Team Red tried the game? Works okay?

Rhaknar

using an AMD GPU
is there any software I can use to start streaming gameplays?

(very charmed by the PS4 Share button... hope to emulate it on PC)
- although PC has it for a long time now... lol

OBS is free and simple to use

jediyoshi

Oh god, Remember Me requires PhysX? And has no option to disable it in the menus?
As an ATI user, this fills me with dread...
Anyone from Team Red tried the game? Works okay?

It's fine on AMD. Actually the port holds up really well compared to other UE3 games, one of the few I can run at 4k 60fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom