• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I forgot to include Street Racing Syndicate:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Street Racing Syndicate -- MB-B687948E02FB596C - Taken by Mavromatis

Tellaerin

You can also complete "girlfriend" challenges to earn their respect, and you get videos of those girlfriends dancing for you. The more challenges you beat, less clothes they wear.

Paging Milamber.

Maybe now that it's in a bundle, someone will finally be able to tell me whether or not TAGES was removed for the Steam release, so I can decide whether or not to install the damn thing. :p

Grief.exe

Maybe now that it's in a bundle, someone will finally be able to tell me whether or not TAGES was removed for the Steam release, so I can decide whether or not to install the damn thing. :p

Jase mentioned that a good way to get around TAGES is to install the game, then crack the exe.

As long as you don't run the game for first time setup, the TAGES files are downloaded but never installed.

MUnited83

For you.

I have played it for a bit when I got it from a previous indie gala bundle. No TAGES in sight. (unless TAGES is really darn stealthy)

Jase mentioned that a good way to get around TAGES is to install the game, then crack the exe.

As long as you don't run the game for first time setup, the TAGES files are downloaded but never installed.
How can one verify if TAGES is being installed or not? I installed the game, no problem, no mentions of TAGES anywhere and there seems to not be any TAGES files anywhere on my PC.

Arthea

Funny that I finally got even Deadly 30 which I had on desura but couldn't remember where I bought it and never redeemed on steam, not to mention FF that is in my wishlist and other 3 games I was planning to get at some point. That might be the best bs bundle I bought, or one of the best.

I don't know if this is a racing game or a racy game:
2014-05-29_19-15-49_zps41e396df.png
ss_0524a648eb7b14db55a58a93f9b82c58ece129a7.1920x1080.jpg
Divine justice! Thanks JaseC.
2014-05-29_19-26-06_zps72ef4309.png

Khronico

ModBot said:
Instructions for Khronico:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Etherlords 1&2 -- MB-4BF93853F9C80A9C - Taken by Exuro

Thanks for Disciples 3 JaseC!

Been busy with school, job searching and playing through my console backlog, but I'm still here lurking

Lomax

Bah, went to pick up DMC4 on GMG with the 22% off voucher but it doesn't work with credit any more. Between this and it being out of stock yesterday, it seems pretty clear the universe doesn't think I should buy it.

AsylumX

Bah, went to pick up DMC4 on GMG with the 22% off voucher but it doesn't work with credit any more. Between this and it being out of stock yesterday, it seems pretty clear the universe doesn't think I should buy it.

Wait... You can't buy DMC 4 with credit? or you can't do the credit + voucher thingy?

Grief.exe

ARMA III just passed 1 million sales!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=113901601

Lol at the ARMA III DLC Bundle

20 euros for a few karts,weapons and helicopters

You should read their DLC strategy before coming to a conclusion.

Much like ARMA II, DLC is inherently free for everyone. Purchasing the DLC unlocks a few bonuses for yourself and supports the studio

http://www.bistudio.com/english/company/developers-blog/465-roadmap-14-15-dlc-strategy-blog

redlacs

JaseC big thanks for Sniper! (would anyone happen to have one of those alienware upgrades?)
also, thanks bornlivedie for Volt earlier!

little something in return:

r3n4ud

Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Sniper:Ghost Warrior 2 -- MB-0EFBF36AD6822C3D - Taken by DJSebolski
Ignite -- MB-AEB23136930A4F0F - Taken by Ruruja
Deadly 30 -- MB-BC7B3B803DFB78EE - Taken by Cth
Alien Rage -- MB-A314C6AD9A57BA13 - Taken by kudoboi
Iron Grip: Warlord -- MB-421EE35732093BD1 - Taken by Knurek
Bridge Constructor -- MB-433A37EF5CEE2A10 - Taken by Sammichu
Ethan Meteor Hunter -- MB-C34EAFD4297E8010 - Taken by Abomination

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dat Alien Rage is legit

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Alien Rage: Unlimited -- MB-B75605B8BA381762 - Taken by KainXVIII
Street Racing Syndicate -- MB-18A3537642A70239 - Taken by Turfster
Iron Grip: Warlord -- MB-8490D43127192173 - Taken by FiveElementNinja
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 -- MB-0C52B8AD3862F34E - Taken by nature boy

JaseC

How can one verify if TAGES is being installed or not? I installed the game, no problem, no mentions of TAGES anywhere and there seems to not be any TAGES files anywhere on my PC.

There are TAGES files in the folder containing the main executable. The TAGES installer and game executable are interlinked.

As you can see, SRS is TAGES-free, although it's worth noting that the presence of the TAGES files doesn't necessarily mean the game uses it (Anno 1404/Dawn of Discovery being the obvious... and probably only examples).

use the 20% off code? you'll only be paying 10 cents more.

edit: nevermind it only works on orders over $10

JaseC

JaseC big thanks for Sniper! (would anyone happen to have one of those alienware upgrades?)

As luck would have it, the Ghost Warrior 2 CE DLC is the one and only key I've given away that has yet to be claimed (the above Iron Grip keys aside). I'll PM you the ModBot code in a moment.

Genki

Thanks for Rush Bros. bornlivedie.

Some random stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Genki:

I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Capsized -- MB-5B3E4B6E80462D14 - Taken by FauX. 4 entrants total.
Cogs -- MB-218B6132E0C98AAC - Taken by Benedict. 2 entrants total.
RENA Clash of Champions (Early Access) -- MB-1A0451766F7C0407
Satazius -- MB-5AAC1D26163675BA - Taken by KainXVIII. 2 entrants total.
Depths of Peril -- MB-459B171C12882F81 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 3 entrants total.
Eschalon: Book I -- MB-DD660FA6B8F5053A - Taken by NingenJanai. 1 entrants total.
Zen Bound 2 -- MB-843927A5E737B4BB - Taken by Crentist the Dentist. 5 entrants total.
A-Train 8 -- MB-9E5E083BB58741A5 - Taken by Shadowplay1979. 2 entrants total.
Retro-Grade -- MB-32BEA88B606F0181 - Taken by kudoboi. 1 entrants total.

t1401382408z1.png

Parsnip

oh snaps, you're right. m510 looks like aaass.

Eh, looks like a mouse to me. Actually looks a lot like MX510 I think.

But anyways, it's not my favorite mouse. Ideally I would just want two regular mouse buttons, wheel and one extra button at the top right below the wheel. That's all I really need. Side buttons and the wheel button has always felt really uncomfortable to me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
they added a new bonus to the Russia Clash of the World bundle, Planet Alcatraz, should be a steam key when its unlocked (assuming it is)

Rhaknar

Sadly, the SRS was a duplicate code, but such is life.

whats this now? it was directly from bundlestars that I JUST bought

edit: I just checked my order and its a different code there now, weird. guess they realized the mistake. PMing you the new code!

edit2: actually they didnt fuck up, I fucked up, tht was the code to I Am Vegend which I redeemed myself, no wonder it was a duplicate. sorry dude, PMed you the SRS one now

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Thanks
not bad!
Will see my situation after summer sale.

are we sure that this game gonna be good? (><)

Monolith has never made a bad game so I am very optimistic about Shadows of Mordor.
Well, their LOTR MOBA was kinda meh, but that was more of an experimental game

Deques

Gotta get them +1's

You're on there. 2nd from the bottom.

Second from last, I feel happy :)

New Bundlestars with a few relatively recent releases

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Alien Rage: Unlimited
Disciples III: Reincarnation
Deadly 30
Muffin Knight
Fearless Fantasy
Iron Grip: Warlord
Iron Grip: Warlord - Scorched Earth DLC
Street Racing Syndicate
I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon

Site seems down at the moment though

Only got one game of the games. Will buy

Hope someone plays and enjoys this

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Transistor- -- MB-3B674592FC03BBCA - Taken by Rhaknar. 56 entrants total.

t1401383013z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom