• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
ZY4w7Un.png

voted, getting a last blade and garou mark of the wolves vibe from this

awgh yiss, finally.

maty

Always interesting to know, and the generosity of GAF never ceases to surprise.

Of course, the only way to celebrate this is with another Giveaway.

Thanks for Continue?9876543210, Dusk Golem!!!

With that I reach 600 games :D

Here is something in return.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Volt -- MB-A3A0B6B3F84D3291 - Taken by redlacs. 2 entrants total.
Rush Bros -- MB-710595FCA8AC73CD - Taken by Genki. 1 entrants total.
Glitchspace -- MB-F3F00712F9B56D8D - Taken by nexen. 7 entrants total.
Day One : Garry's Incident -- MB-5306494625BC26C0 - Taken by DJSebolski. 1 entrants total.
Space Pirates and Zombies -- MB-4922ABF976C559FB - Taken by jmizzal. 2 entrants total.

t1401378888z1.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Cool! Just did that and found out Thief Gold hasn't been claimed. Anyone want?

Just FYI if someone does claim it you'll get a receipt, but the auto-edit will probably edit out the post you made at the time, not this updated post. The system isn't really used to this kind of thing. Not that it's a problem or anything, just that the auto-edit might not pick it up.

Vuze

Thanks for Continue?9876543210, Dusk Golem!!!

With that I reach 600 games :D

Here is something in return.

Congrats on 600!

Glitchspace looks fun and also has VR support, so excited to try DK2 soon. Thanks for the giveaway!

--

Apart from that, bad Steam day for me. GTA:SA just doesn't want to work in 1080p and Witcher 2 still has the mouse glitch in the menu even after a patch (redownloading now with my 2K connection.....)

fantomena

Nice, I hope I receive one too.

They are writing individual mails (not copy pasting an already written mail) to each journalist so it can take some time.

Who do you write for btw?

If I receive my headset and mic soon Iæll probably try to make a video review and not a text review on my blog.

Man, im so bummed out that Pixeljunk shooter ultimate is coming next month on the PS4/Vita. I just recently finished PJS1 on PC and I was looking forward to PJS2 but the ultimate version has merged together the campaigns of PJS1 & 2 so afaik there's no way to select PJS2 from the get-go. Bah.

My options are to play PJS2 on the PS3 (ugh, i haven't used that thing as anything other than a spare bluray player since the last bioshock infinite DLC), wait for the release of PJS2 on PC (which will be overpriced for months), or wade through all of PJS1 just to try out PJS2 on the PS4/Vita. Now i wish i had held off on playing PJS1 on the PC. I know, gaf problems.

MUnited83

For you.
They are writing individual mails (not copy pasting an already written mail) to each journalist so it can take some time.

Who do you write for btw?

If I receive my headset and mic soon Iæll probably try to make a video review and not a text review on my blog.

Recently got in http://tugamer.pt/ , a portuguese gaming website.

New Bundlestars with a few relatively recent releases

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Alien Rage: Unlimited
Disciples III: Reincarnation
Deadly 30
Muffin Knight
Fearless Fantasy
Iron Grip: Warlord
Iron Grip: Warlord - Scorched Earth DLC
Street Racing Syndicate
I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon

Site seems down at the moment though
Very nice bundle! Buying it as soon as the site is live.

r3n4ud

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
It took me around thirty hours to reach the Lost Sinner's Bonfire in Dark Souls II. I'm now playing NG+ and i'm almost there after less then three.
Playing with fellow sunbro's makes it a whole lot easier as well, really enjoying the co-op. :)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

Deadly 30
Muffin Knight
Fearless Fantasy
Street Racing Syndicate

Like others have said, not a bad bundle. A few very good games here, some games that have never been bundled, and some games that only recently released.

In for Alien Rage: Unlimited, Fearless Fantasy, and Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.

Grief.exe

I didn't realize how expensive ARMA III is. The lowest price has been $35, I thought for sure it would be around $15 by now.

Doing well for itself of course, peaked at 30,000 concurrent today.

kudoboi

Deadly 30
Muffin Knight
Fearless Fantasy
Street Racing Syndicate

There is a demo for Alien Rage

Should I buy Injustice for $7.50? Is there a huge learning curve? I don't really like fighting games and I absolutely suck at MK

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Also, personal opinion here, but my favorite bundle sites recently have been Bundlestars, Blink Bundle, Indie Gala, and Groupees. I don't know the specific order, but I notice I look forward to bundles from these four sites more than others.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That bundlestars is amazing, and someone was just calling them trash the other day

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just a reminder for those that keep on top of the Alienware Arena giveaways.

I had two keys that I was able to redeem after buying the new Bundlestars:

• Alien Rage Soundtrack (from October '13)
  • Ghost Warrior 2 Collector's Edition Upgrade (from February '14)

It's another case of sell people something with numbers. High DPI/CPI, more and more buttons, high polling rates, triple braided cables, gold plated shielding (contacts yes but outer shielding is a waste of time). When in effect you really don't need any of them at all. Wired is preferable for a competitive mouse but a wireless one is fine if you don't mind the slight input latency.

Build quality, switch life, no artificial tracking, acceleration or plain smoothing and more over comfort are the things I look for in a mouse. Bizarrely very rarely any of them get mentioned on the box though.
Not only going unmentioned, it's amusing how often mice marketed as gaming mice will simply fail in one or more of those categories completely. I guess saying you have 8000dpi is more eyecatching, if you really need your cursor to go across the screen by moving your mouse by an atom.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
There is a demo for Alien Rage

Should I buy Injustice for $7.50? Is there a huge learning curve? I don't really like fighting games and I absolutely suck at MK

Injustice is probably the easiest to get into fighting game I've ever played. I suck at fighting games as well and had great fun with both MK and Injustice. If you're not feeling comfortable with playing online, there's plenty of SP content just like MK and at that price it's a steal

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Deadly 30 -- MB-99AD03E05E11FCA8 - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 -- MB-F40F7134FA0FA951 - Taken by redlacs
Disciples 3: Reincarnation -- MB-48704AD16E5295BD - Taken by Khronico
Iron Grip: Warlord Plus Scorched Earth DLC -- MB-335EB7FE98698CB9 - Taken by 19Kilo
Muffin Knight -- MB-226F075DE31433B4 - Taken by bronson
Alien Rage: Unlimited -- MB-93DE4615B24C2F81 - Taken by Kirosia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom