• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

Okay it's now the 30th over here, time to choose a new thread title for the next thread. Could be about E3, summer drought, MOBA invasion....... whatever takes your fancy:

STEAM | June 2014 - ?

Marvel Heroes decided it wanted to redownload the whole game (12GB), first time this has happened in like a year, I thought steam fixed this?

ZllGZiu.jpg

pain in the ass

Arthea

STEAM | June 2014 - U/not/play
It was obvious choice.

I can't make G-ball work, figures. It doesn't run in windowed mode at all, it does run in full screen although keyboard controls seem not to and with controller is only somewhat better. But more importantly I'm simply stuck at the lobby, lol
And there are couple of people playing it. Oh well, I got it for free after all.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
STEAM | June 2014 - Now streaming to a PC near you.

Authority

Banned
Okay it's now the 30th over here, time to choose a new thread title for the next thread. Could be about E3, summer drought, MOBA invasion....... whatever takes your fancy:

STEAM | June 2014 - ?

STEAM | June 2014 - Even juniors can have their own giveaway in the summer

STEAM | June 2014 - We won't buy your game without a summer discount

STEAM | June 2014 - Can't take more Steam

STEAM | June 2014 - Fuck Summer. We still gaming

STEAM | June 2014 - Our Great Leader Gabe takes no holidays

Thanks for the 7th Guest!

As far as thread titles go, I tried to think of something that involved a pun about "At least we have Divinity Original Sin" but couldn't think of anything.

July is gonna be the real barren month.
Enjoy!

Are we coming up with thread titles now?

Here's mine: STEAM | June 2014 - I came for the Steam giveaways but stayed for the camaraderie

Steam | June 2014 - Nest Flooded, Owl Flew Away

Steam is drowning in new releases, and the Steam controller (clearly an owl) was delayed.

NinjaEdit: Also, don't know if it was mentioned, but State of Decay got a patch today in preparation for the Lifeline DLC, which releases tomorrow. Get excited!

Grief.exe

I wonder if there are any plans for a Steam version of Dirty Bomb, the new Unreal Tournament, or Fortnite.

Of course I would want all three on Steam.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
STEAM | June 2014 - Sansa Romulan Appreciation Thread

Arthea

STEAM | June 2014 - PvZ Garden Warfare free zone

I'll stop now.

aww
I could almost cry, you just needed to make two more, Peggle 2 free zone, and DA Inquisition free zone.

I wonder if there are any plans for a Steam version of Dirty Bomb, the new Unreal Tournament, or Fortnite.

Of course I would want all three on Steam.

I kinda still don't get what new UT is, to be honest, and should I want it or fear it.

BruteUA

I'd be curious to see how the postcount and general activity would look if it was something like STEAM | June 2014 - No More Modbot Raffles.

And if possible, please don't make a final decision until Morningbus has had his say.

Li Kao

Fuck, I had forgotten I was in another giveaway for Dirty Bomb.
So uh, thank you first, Aerocrane. Then please everybody bear with me a minute as I re-read the modbot tutorial and make another giveaway.

With zero thanks to me and a lot of love to Aerocrane.

X05

I'd be curious to see how the postcount and general activity would look if it was something like STEAM | June 2014 - No More Modbot Raffles.
Probably the same, given how much Jase all of us post things that aren't related to raffles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom