• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

Keyword is the rest of that sentence. They say should which is probably which turns into we can't guarantee which turns into we dunno until it's out. If they can't give me a 100% guarantee, excuse me while I be paranoid about the DLC I bought on sale a few months ago in anticipation that it would transfer with a guarantee.

You were also preemptively saying that Capcom was forcing people to pay to continue playing their copy of SF4 because they weren't going to transition AE to Steamworks, right? Let's hope this prediction train rolls on.

Salsa

how's the controller support in Don't Starve?

I wanna get back to it (tho.. I should probably get the DLC) but I don't wanna get up.

SeZMehK

So let me get this straight.

- I buy a copy of SFIV AE from Steam
- Start the download
- Get a CD key
- Giveaway
- ????
- Profit

lol

kulapik

Finals are gone (though I failed some of the subjects and I'll have to do another test :( )so, though I searched GAF constantly, I'm back to this thread :D

I'm not begging for SFIV, since I'm not a big fan of fighting games, so I don't really care.

Though it would be appreciated, in order to start on the matter :p

Anteater

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rise of Incarnates -- MB-4E588588937E9F83 - Taken by Pakkidis. 3 entrants total.

t1401417114z1.png

Just woke up to this exciting beta. Thanks for the laugh namco

8AoKPgn.jpg

Key valid between May 30th to June 1st

Authority

Banned
Disney/Marvel, most likely.

Right one more thing since I am getting stupendously confused.

The thing is, the current status of Marvel’s relationship with Activision, or of the licenses for its characters in future video games, is suddenly made unclear by this. Activision signed an exclusive contract to make Marvel games in 2005 to extend until 2017. However, since Marvel itself was purchased by Disney four years later, that deal moved to new stakeholders.

and then,

Sony, not Marvel, owns the film rights for Spider-Man, so the game based on The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is in a weird spot.

So basically Activision is completely out of the picture? And with ASM as long as the game is based on a movie Sony can do whatever it wants with it or does it have full rights? If Disney wants to develop a Spiderman can they do it?

MUnited83

For you.
Right one more thing since I am getting stupendously confused.

and then,

So basically Activision is completely out of the picture? And with ASM as long as the game is based on a movie Sony can do whatever it wants with it or does it have full rights? If Disney wants to develop a Spiderman can they do it?
Disney can develop Spiderman as long as it isn't based on the movies.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Arg! I remembered that MS3 was part of a recent bundle and it's listed on IsThereAnyDeal.com as being a Humble for $1. I went to buy it and it's locked behind a $5 BTA!

No, I'm not a cheapskate.

Lies.

That is still half price! Plus just mine the other games for cards and it will end up like 3.50 for the game. Totally worth it.

Levyne

Banned
I just add them for Non-steam games. Too much hassle for the rest, especially for something I don't spend a lot of time looking at. Is there an easy way to set custom icons as well? It's probably pretty easy, just I've never tried. I might consider it though since i find myself using list view more than grid view, now.

Kaper

Metal Slug 3 is sooooooooo good. The worst part is playing it just makes me want some Neo Geo machine.

I haven't heard much good about the steam port, though. From what friends were saying, it is half-assed, and the co-op is bug/lag ridden.

hG7Paaz.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Widdly Scuds:
If you dont scare I dont scare

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition -- MB-A5DC304831C3F7CE - Taken by The Dear Leader. 51 entrants total.

t1401420525z1.png

Fox318

ModBot said:
Instructions for Fox318:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Fortix 2 -- MB-4445F94E586A40BD - Taken by FauX
Iron Grip Warlord -- MB-60806ABA16731D76 - Taken by Boom Boom Pow
Deadly 30 -- MB-71A6563CC87D741A - Taken by jmizzal

Giveaway!

Lomax

Watching my Antisquad cards sit at the lowest price for hours and still not sell, while knowing the bundle is coming and the price will be half as much tomorrow, is agonizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom