• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I shouldn't be playing so much Prison Architect since it's early access but I can't help myself. I'm usually awful at these building sim-esque games but this one has really gripped me.

Salsa

I know I shouldn't be playing so much Prison Architect since it's early access but I can't help myself. I'm usually awful at these building sim-esque games but this one has really gripped me.

I can't wait to get....... LOCKED UP IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it a long while ago but for some reason I havent started yet. Early access scares me off but it seems pretty complete

Tellaerin

I can't wait to get....... LOCKED UP IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it a long while ago but for some reason I havent started yet. Early access scares me off but it seems pretty complete

That pun was so bad, it's criminal.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Well I was going to buy some PSN games from that flash sale for giveaways tonight but Sony is silly and doesn't support gifting. Oh well. Guess I'm stuck with the Steam thread again.

Anything good in that Activision sale?

Vibranium

Banned
Man, Child of Light is so good, though I'm playing it on PS4 hehe. The thing that pisses me off is the constant advertising harassment for Uplay, can Ubisoft please give us the option to stop the pop-ups already?

Anyways, Steam Market update looks pretty cool, card trading in real time!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Enhanced Steam for Google Chrome has been updated to version 6.1. Changes include:

• Added a "Popular" tab on the homepage to browse the most-played games on Steam
  • Store pages now display a full size background
  • Gift transactions are now separated out in total spent section of account page
  • Selecting booster packs in your inventory now shows the average price of three cards for that game
  • Added option to only search within product names
  • Added inventory marketplace support for Battleblock Theater items
  • Added a loading dialog to custom profile background selection
  • Added price history support for Gameolith and Fireflower Games, removed Beamdog support
  • Added a secret...
  • Fixed a bug that caused price comparison overlays to be partially hidden in some circumstances
  • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused purchase date to be incorrect after buying the game as a gift
  • Fixed a bug which would cause CS:GO items not to get market data in non-English languages
If you already have Enhanced Steam installed, it should update itself automatically within the next 60 minutes.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
i9WztyzRYe7Jl.jpg

Wait is the wanderer gear supposed to be special or something? That was the set I
gave away to unlock the shaded woods.

No, but it's a special drop you can only get in one place. If you don't start with it, I don't think you can buy it anywhere -- only from those non respawning exploding mummies in the well cage in the bastille courtyard.

Cth

Well I was going to buy some PSN games from that flash sale for giveaways tonight but Sony is silly and doesn't support gifting. Oh well. Guess I'm stuck with the Steam thread again.

Anything good in that Activision sale?

TF games are a lot of fun, moreso if you have any attachment to the franchise.

MP is interesting in its chaotic nature.

[Prison Architect] okay i now have all my prisoners in the same cell block(low, normal, and high risk) because i should start a new one soon and i want to see CHAOS ENSUE

Yakkue

Wow, my account finally got approved!
I've been lurking this thread for years, I'm glad to now be able to take part in the discussions.
Thanks a lot to all of you for always providing so much useful information here!

(sorry for my english~)

Dupy

War Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Transformers: War for Cybertron -- MB-72283836008875E0 - Taken by Volimar. 17 entrants total.
Empire: Total War -- MB-155ADD0FCCE10651 - Taken by maneil99. 4 entrants total.

t1399094124z1.png

Just bought myself the Jedi Knight collection, am mortified that I can't access the Dark Force files so I can unpack and use them for DOSBox. Anybody know a Steam solution for this or will I have to get the files some other way? Either way, this makes buying the old XCOM games on Steam less enticing.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I've been lurking this thread for years, I'm glad to now be able to take part in the discussions.
Thanks a lot to all of you for always providing so much useful information here!

(sorry for my english~)

Hey, welcome to NeoGAF!

It is understandable, is Dupy, is not a 1+ game of a ¨X¨ bundle, is a real game

Hmm, I've gotten more enjoyment out of some of the smaller games than certain AAA releases *cough, Dragon Age II cough*

Dupy

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Giveaway

Love this game, have to give a copy away.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive -- MB-DE1D3822C17C8030 - Taken by cardinalmind. 5 entrants total.

t1399094755z1.png

Volimar

Hey, welcome to NeoGAF!

Hmm, I've gotten more enjoyment out of some of the smaller games than certain AAA releases *cough, Dragon Age II cough*

I never played DA 2. I heard it's bad but I loved the hell out of the first one.

And thanks for the giveaway Dupy!

Dupy

Tell me some. No seriously, would love to collect some smaller games for future giveaways:)

Relax.MX

Hey, welcome to NeoGAF!

I'm not talking about the size, I mean they are not games that have come out a thousand times in bundles like most given away.

Levyne

Banned

(sorry for my english~)

Your english is great. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom