• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, my account finally got approved!
I've been lurking this thread for years, I'm glad to now be able to take part in the discussions.
Thanks a lot to all of you for always providing so much useful information here!

(sorry for my english~)
Welcome to SteamGAF.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
both TF games are great, although for different reasons. Also helps that im a huge TF nerd :(

qzaqY41.jpg

This has gone too far, what has CS become?

Also: do keys come with the Jedi Knight Collection? One of us shared the Dark Forces II expansion key here, so I'm wondering if having keys is conditional or if I'm looking in the wrong places on my account.

Miker

Also: do keys come with the Jedi Knight Collection? One of us shared the Dark Forces II expansion key here, so I'm wondering if having keys is conditional or if I'm looking in the wrong places on my account.

I'm gonna guess no, in that they won't give keys at all. I'd think that earlier, someone bought it separately as a gift to store in their inventory. I'm pretty sure if you bought the collection, all games would all get added to your account, or stay in your inventory as a bundle that can't be split up.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I've been lurking this thread for years, I'm glad to now be able to take part in the discussions.
Thanks a lot to all of you for always providing so much useful information here!

(sorry for my english~)
Welcome to NeoGAF. :)

This has gone too far, what has CS become?
A game that lets me make more money off of it than what I spent on it (and drops free money on me every week, too).

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Transformers Giveaway Part 2

Doubling down on the Transformers love.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron -- MB-BBCE33EECD616FA7 - Taken by The Grim Heaper. 26 entrants total.
Transformers: War for Cybertron -- MB-2D0D9428957849B5 - Taken by Relax.MX. 8 entrants total.

t1399095700z1.png

Tellaerin

(sorry for my english~)

Welcome aboard! Your english is fine! (Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking?)

Miguel81

How bad is Tages DRM, exactly? I purchased the original Prince of Persia Sands of Time(not Steam), and it works fine on Windows 8.1, but I'm still fearful.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I need help getting Duke Nukem 1 and 2, and by extension DosBOX, working on Windows Vista. No matter what I try I just can't seem to get them to work.

Much appreciation for any help.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Dupy, you should try out one of the new features of Enhanced Steam 6.1. It separates the "total spent" and now calculates gift purchases as their own sub-total.

Since you're the most generous GAFer I know of, I'd be interested in seeing your total. Of course, if you're not comfortable sharing such info, that's okay too. :)

EDIT: Also, welcome Yakkue!

Relax.MX

Dupy, you should try out one of the new features of Enhanced Steam 6.1. It separates the "total spent" and now calculates gift purchases as their own sub-total.

Since you're the most generous GAFer I know of, I'd be interested in seeing your total. Of course, if you're not comfortable sharing such info, that's okay too. :)

Dupy is too good to show the wallet

EDIT: I win? really? wao muchas gracias!! first time i win a Dupy gift!

EDIT 2: Downloading right now

Dupy

Star Wars Collection 2014 Giveaway

Looked like a great deal for all these classics.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Star Wars Collection -- MB-B2A588F3385DD469 - Taken by Lasthope106. 33 entrants total.

t1399096643z1.png

Edit - this is the 2014 collection that includes:
Battlefront II
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
Republic Commando
Star Wars Starfighter
The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
Star Wars: Empire at War
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

I'm gonna guess no, in that they won't give keys at all. I'd think that earlier, someone bought it separately as a gift to store in their inventory. I'm pretty sure if you bought the collection, all games would all get added to your account, or stay in your inventory as a bundle that can't be split up.
This makes sense. Of all the things I've read up on, CD keys seem to be the most conditional and difficult to understand.

– Battlefront II
– Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
– Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
– Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
– Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
– Republic Commando
– Star Wars Starfighter
– The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
– The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
– The Force Unleashed II
– Star Wars: Dark Forces
– Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
– Star Wars: Empire at War
– Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

Not entering, just saying how generously awesome that giveaway is!

– Battlefront II
– Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
– Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
– Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
– Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
– Republic Commando
– Star Wars Starfighter
– The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
– The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
– The Force Unleashed II
– Star Wars: Dark Forces
– Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
– Star Wars: Empire at War
– Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
Another tasty giveaway from Dupy.
tumblr_msutv1xlsx1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

(sorry for my english~)

Welcome to the best community in all of Gaf.

Added a secret...

My curiosity is piqued, someone needs to find the secret soon.

Dude, that's a seriously disturbing gif. I'm torn between asking you what it's from and being afraid of the answer.

It's from Gintama.

Dark Souls II Giveaway
Not entering but
IaLG69W.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So good.

I don't know if it's just a bug on my end, but the popular tab won't show if I click from the New Release tab. It's fine if I go from Top Sellers or Coming Soon. I think it has to do with the "Show DLC" checkbox.

Oh, that's weird. Surprised I didn't catch that in testing. I'll get it fixed in the next version, thanks for the heads up!

My curiosity is piqued, someone needs to find the secret soon.

I'm actually surprised someone hasn't found it yet. Given the number of Enhanced Steam users, it's statistically quite likely it's be found pretty quickly.

Battlefront II
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
Republic Commando
Star Wars Starfighter
The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
Star Wars: Empire at War
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

Thank you Dupy. You are my only hope!

Dupy

Dark Souls II Giveaway

Thanks for the spoiler jmizzal!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Dark Souls II -- MB-92B3E9510799B245 - Taken by NingenJanai. 43 entrants total.

t1399097951z1.png

Awww no picture:(

Some leftover bundle keys, as well as a fantastic Steam game that is currently on sale. Thanks again Dupy. :) I know it's not nearly as good, but...

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-55315F67D3FACFD0 - Taken by Shalashaska
To the Moon -- MB-8637872108369DD2
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-708C886EFCCD4DA2 - Taken by PossumMeat. 1 entrants total.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-AEB1D5CF36FDE093 - Taken by johnssy123. 1 entrants total.
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien -- MB-ECF396CA6BCDA95A - Taken by Sub Zero. 3 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-49132A506F18BCB8 - Taken by DasFool. 1 entrants total.
Day One : Garry's Incident -- MB-8774B4489102DB2C - Taken by jmizzal. 6 entrants total.

t1399107715z1.png

Time for bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom