• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Dark Souls II Giveaway

Thanks for the spoiler jmizzal!

Awww no picture:(

Some leftover bundle keys, as well as a fantastic Steam game that is currently on sale. Thanks again Dupy. :) I know it's not nearly as good, but...

Time for bed!

ib20VaMoFxemNa.gif

ib20VaMoFxemNa.gif

Miguel81

Ah this is brilliant, thanks. I can finally have some enjoyable Duke nostalgia fulfilment again.

Taewoong is a god. Made my Quest for Glory IV playthrough that much easier. Best thing about PC gaming is we get cool dudes/dudettes around the world fixing things that need to be fixed.

Grief.exe

Star Wars Collection 2014 Giveaway

Looked like a great deal for all these classics.

Edit - this is the 2014 collection that includes:
Battlefront II
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
Republic Commando
Star Wars Starfighter
The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
Star Wars: Empire at War
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

Dark Souls II Giveaway

Thanks for the spoiler jmizzal!

Awww no picture:(

The people that win these are going to have 50 hours of gaming greatness at the minimum.

Star Wars Collection 2014 Giveaway

Looked like a great deal for all these classics.

Edit - this is the 2014 collection that includes:
Battlefront II
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
Republic Commando
Star Wars Starfighter
The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
Star Wars: Empire at War
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

Wow, that's amazing.

oipic

Future ModBot and Enhanced Steam cross-over/mash-up feature: tracking of the hours of gaming enjoyment Dupy has generously brought to members of the SteamGAF community.

Always thoughtful, top-quality stuff. Thank you, Dupy.

Enjoy your wonderful new games, guys. :)

Edit: Dark Souls II found a great home; enjoy, NJ!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So the download servers taking a crap for anyone else? Keeps cutting in and out.

Everything has been very wonky over the past day or two. It took me a little over 8 hours to use up Blade Symphony's 5 card drops.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I never played DA 2. I heard it's bad but I loved the hell out of the first one.

It is the definition of mediocrity. There are outright broken aspects to the game, but the most appalling aspect is how much potential was wasted by being a rushed game.

Tell me some. No seriously, would love to collect some smaller games for future giveaways:)

Well, keeping with Relax.MX's restriction of games not already featured in multiple indie bundles; the most recent two, that managed to get onto steam, would be Full Bore and BroForce. There are a lot of other games that have potential, but right now they're still too early in development.

-------

Also, if Modbot doesn't generate the link to the image automatically you can pull it directly from Steam (Unless I'm mistaken, this is what Modbot does normally).

Exuro

Everything has been very wonky over the past day or two. It took me a little over 8 hours to use up Blade Symphony's 5 card drops.
Well for me it seems like only certain games are doing it. I'm trying to download War Thunder but it just doesn't want to so the download bar at the bottom of the client starts having a seizure. Just tried dling Loadout and I'm getting my standard 6MBps.

Maddocks

so jelly about dark souls, I was praying to 4 gods to have me win it. But they failed me, so I shall cry in the corner now.

JaseC

Well for me it seems like only certain games are doing it. I'm trying to download War Thunder but it just doesn't want to so the download bar at the bottom of the client starts having a seizure. Just tried dling Loadout and I'm getting my standard 6MBps.

Try switching content servers, namely to one not hosted by Valve.

Tellaerin

so jelly about dark souls, I was praying to 4 gods to have me win it. But they failed me, so I shall cry in the corner now.

Four gods? Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh and Khorne?

Surely you realize your Chaos gods cannot help you in this place. Look to the Gabenperor.

lol nice. Enjoy it!

Can someone tell me how to see my gift total through Enhanced Steam? I can't seem to find it.

Click on "Dupy's account" (top right) and account details.

It should be listed under the totals in "your steam account" if you are up to date.

JaseC

Click on your account on the top right and go to account details. It'll show your gift total there.

I'll add that this was added in 6.0.1 so if you're not seeing it then you need to update.

Edit: Carmageddon: Reincarnation is now region-locked (no cross-region gifting/trading).

Benedict

Thanks KenOD for Jedi Knight Mysteries of the Sith!
Will be my weekend game. Any mods you can apply to the game?

I always miss Dupys giveaways :(

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'll add that this was added in 6.0.1 so if you're not seeing it then you need to update.

Edit: Carmageddon: Reincarnation is now region-locked (no cross-region gifting/trading).

Actually it was just added to 6.1 (Chrome only for now, sorry)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I started playing Mario Golf and missed the Fall of Cybertron giveaway.

I guess that means I win. ^_^

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's listed as a feature of 6.0.1 for the FF version on your blog.

Oh yeah good point, sorry that slipped my mind and I guess I snuck it into 6.0.1 for Firefox as well. I think that's the first time a feature has been available in Firefox before Chrome. :)

Jase was wrong about something. What false world is this?

Read above - your world is safe, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom