• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are good mobile games though, and Nintendo CAN make a good presence there....even if their games have shitty IAP and NintendoGAF will defend them from hell to back while still criticizing games that have similar or even less worse IAP :V

I'm skeptical. I think a year after their experiment, Nintendo will declare that mobile was a mistake.
It's nothing but trash.

SSPssp

My pain, your gain:

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Woolfe -- MB-3EA3760225EEA2D3 - Taken by MaxiLive. 11 entrants total.

t1431097766z1.png

Shantom

Nice bundle. Here's a spare:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shantom, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dokuro -- MB-CEA6F7FD01B0E7ED - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 11 entrants total.

t1431098426z1.png

pahamrick

So, has anyone ever managed to cancel a pre-order on Nuveem? I've been trying since the beginning of the week to get a response on if they can or if there would even be an issue with canceling my Arkham Knight pre-order.

I haven't gotten a response from the web form I sent in, I've asked a few times with them on twitter and got ignored.

When I tried emailing the support email listed on their site I get this:

Code:
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain nuveem.com.br by mx.zohomail.com. [165.254.168.50].

The error that the other server returned was:
553 Relaying disallowed

The only other place I haven't tried is facebook.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Enhanced Steam has been updated to version 7.5.1. This is a maintenance release that includes the following changes:
  • Added Blue profile theme by Teliko
  • Fixed a bug that caused Early Access banners not to be displayed
  • Fixed a bug that caused badge completion costs to be in an incorrect currency for some users
This update is available for Google Chrome and should update itself automatically within the next 60 minutes.

As always, please let me know if you encounter any issues with this release.

No, the people who buy it are the crazies. And there are many

I remember buying the $150 version of Halo reach for $90 at toys r us that came with game, digital codes, and the statue thing, to sell the flaming helmet code for like $70 on ebay. After selling the game (i already had a copy), i got to keep the statue and make a profit.

milena87

Microsoft is crazy, CE for Halo 5 is 260€

Have they announced what's in it yet?

My brother will probably buy it, if there's a high quality statue inside. But like really high quality. Gentle Giant, Sideshow, qMX or Bowen quality.
yes, I collect statues and he has some as well

louiedog

I remember buying the $150 version of Halo reach for $90 at toys r us that came with game, digital codes, and the statue thing, to sell the flaming helmet code for like $70 on ebay. After selling the game (i already had a copy), i got to keep the statue and make a profit.

I got two of them for next to nothing like 2 years later. I pulled out the codes which sold for a decent amount and game/statue/extras went for something less.

In 2010 or 2011 I got a free Halo 3 Legendary with the cat helmet. It still had the "do not sell before 7/25/2007" sticker sealing it shut. They must have made a ton of those.

I assume these $250 ones won't be made in the same quantities.

Ozium

just woke up to see the groupees be mine be good had naissance on wishlist for a while plus that dookie game and the red robin

also truck game

aww yiss

Thorgal

I know this game is not on steam but i did not think it warrants a new thread :

If i want to buy Battlefield 4 on Origin would i be better off buying the premium edition or stick first with the vanilla game ?

ievan polkka isn't really representative of how the language actually is. :p
Haha, yeah. This part gets me always. The letters, the mouth movement.
1a51e0.gif

Enhanced Steam has been updated to version 7.5.1. This is a maintenance release that includes the following changes:
  • Added Blue profile theme by Teliko
  • Fixed a bug that caused Early Access banners not to be displayed
  • Fixed a bug that caused badge completion costs to be in an incorrect currency for some users
This update is available for Google Chrome and should update itself automatically within the next 60 minutes.
-
Still bummed about groupees bundle. Was hoping for good stuff like the one containing Consortium.

And I always was against preordering >_>
As always, please let me know if you encounter any issues with this release.
Yo, might have been discussed earlier but I was in Chrome camp and didn't pay attention -_-' But is there an older version of ES which still works with Firefox?
-
Still a bit bummed about groupees. Was hoping for games I wanted like the bundle containing consortium.
To think that I am always against preordering >_>

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yo, might have been discussed earlier but I was in Chrome camp and didn't pay attention -_-' But is there an older version of ES which still works with Firefox?

The version from https://firefox.enhancedsteam.com/ should still work for the most part. There have been a few changes that Valve has made since the Firefox plugin was discontinued that broke some functionality, but this one should still work fine on Firefox until version 40 hits later this year. Also, this version should still continue to work with Firefox offshoots like Pale Moon for the foreseeable future.

Grief.exe

Had to roll back from the Nvidia Windows 10 drivers. They were causing GTAV to hardlock consistently.

Microsoft is crazy, CE for Halo 5 is 260€

Here :)

11165275_10153483611958132_369142730518478193_n.jpg

Oh, I don't want to say your brother is crazy, lol XD

Go into this thread and look at the sea of plastic crap people line up to purchase. If you don't have a CE designed to exploit people, then you aren't doing your job correctly.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1042627

derExperte

1:30hrs of KSP: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-kerbal-space-program/2300-10173/

I know this game is not on steam but i did not think it warrants a new thread :

If i want to buy Battlefield 4 on Origin would i be better off buying the premium edition or stick first with the vanilla game ?

Premium is worth it content-wise, you get dozens of additional maps that are mostly of good quality (last expansion was the best imo) so you'd be busy for a long time just exploring them all. But I don't know about the current player situation, population is still high but last time I played in January some maps had very few players so it could very well be that the playerbase is focused on the original maps. I suggest asking them: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=769205

Oh and if you end up getting the game you can add me: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/derExperte/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom