• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Why am I totally fine with dropping hundreds of dollars on old console games but baulk at the notion of paying more than ten bucks for a PC game?

ZFdqIHb.gif

Yeah I just dropped a bunch on Japanese Sega Saturn games but I think I'll enjoy Fighters Megamix, Dead or Alive, Saturn Bomberman, Panzer Dragoon, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, and Parodius Deluxe. I'm stupid excited about getting this old system. lol

cyba89

Humble Spring Sale
12 hour flash deals and daily 1$ deals
Further deals not on the front page under the publisher tabs.

I hope I can get through this without buying anything (or only some 1$-games). I don't have a lot of money atm, too many unplayed games in my library and summer sale is near.

Grim Fandango is already tempting me. ;_;

I love how High Voltage Software thinks that giving us a "Unlock all krypt items" DLC for MKX in compensation for the save file deletion is a good idea...
I mean, the Krypt is supposed to be a meta-game that pushes you to play matches in order to unlock cool stuff... They are actually taking away gameplay.

HVS really really sucks.

(I know I can disable the DLC!)

not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind if they gave me all the coins i need to unlock everything in the krypt but to just flat out unlock it all for me? eh I'll pass.

Sure could you pm me his PayPal? I'm on mobile. I'll send him the money and he can give you the bundle info. Then just pm me the bundle.

ooooh you're back! <3

Ban Puncher

Yeah I just dropped a bunch on Japanese Sega Saturn games but I think I'll enjoy Fighters Megamix, Dead or Alive, Saturn Bomberman, Panzer Dragoon, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, and Parodius Deluxe. I'm stupid excited about getting this old system. lol

Note for later - buy Saturn Bomberman.

Edit - And a Saturn multitap.

abracadaver

I love how High Voltage Software thinks that giving us a "Unlock all krypt items" DLC for MKX in compensation for the save file deletion is a good idea...
I mean, the Krypt is supposed to be a meta-game that pushes you to play matches in order to unlock cool stuff... They are actually taking away gameplay.

HVS really really sucks.

(I know I can disable the DLC!)

How? Where?

Kuroyume

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

About Love, Hate and the other ones -- MB-545235C28FE2DC27 - Taken by Madn. 3 entrants total.
Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle -- MB-AB188CA4E1E47B2E - Taken by darkchewie. 1 entrants total.
War, the Game -- MB-21A9A1F421583042 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 1 entrants total.
Runaway, A Road Adventure -- MB-B935FEA0D5061560 - Taken by nightstorm. 1 entrants total.
Runaway: A Twist of Fate -- MB-75A3A628A3352DDF - Taken by Annubis. 1 entrants total.
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan -- MB-EF0B827217136171 - Taken by redlacs. 1 entrants total.
Canabalt -- MB-A887A2736BDA2476 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 8 entrants total.
18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker -- MB-105550AC9C1AB9EE - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 1 entrants total.

t1431107426z1.png

andrea9l8m.gif

Deques

link me plz

Here
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic...he-rules-in-the-op-before-posting/?p=12681800

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Deques, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Eidolon -- MB-D2991241EFC83E62 - Taken by Ozium. 7 entrants total.

t1431107666z1.png

Chariot

Fuck, why is Star Wars: The Clone Wars so good? Now I am actually hyped for the movie, the other series, conquering shit and even the new Battlefront (I was very cautious because of EA). Screw you, cool cgi cartoon thing!

Fuck, why is Star Wars: The Clone Wars so good? Now I am actually hyped for the movie, the other series, conquering shit and even the new Battlefront (I was very cautious because of EA). Screw you, cool cgi cartoon thing!
Yeah, it was great, specially the cliffhanger ending >_<

Beelzebubs

Anyone know what the deal is with G2A or Kinguin random Steam keys? It seems like a CS:GO item system but it looks a bit dodgy. Has anybody tried it?

Ozium

I hope it doesn't. I bought into the EA when it first came out, if they added functional online co-op at that point I would've considered the game done but they just keep adding stuff. It's awesome.

they can still add stuff after release tho

parts of it still seem kind of janky to me and that's what I want fixed maaaaan

also yay 4 eidolon

yo i remember watching the movie. i was trying to get into star wars since its so popular but i just hate the series so much(same goes for lord of the rings). I like the concept of it but its executed very poorly imo, its boring as shit. I've tried watching 3 different star wars movies with one of them being the clone wars and i fell asleep in all of em. I do however enjoy some of the games and I like the designs for nearly everyone in the series. I actually want to get the disney infinity figure of that girl from the clone wars cause she looks awesome and the figure looks really damn good!

cyba89

is broforce ever going to get out of early access?

The better question: Is Next Car Game/Wreckfest ever going to get out of early access? I don't even remember when that game got its last patch (according to steam in october last year).
I bought that game at 50% off and kinda regret that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom