• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, i was trying to install BLACKOUT ENB for New Vegas but that shit is a huge pain. i turned off multisampling and all that other stuff but it still doesn't work properly, everything in the game glitches and you can see through everything and little stuff like bushes a are made of a bunch of pictures. I'm sad

man, i was trying to install BLACKOUT ENB for New Vegas but that shit is a huge pain. i turned off multisampling and all that other stuff but it still doesn't work properly, everything in the game glitches and you can see through everything and little stuff like bushes a are made of a bunch of pictures. I'm sad
Fallout 3 and New Vegas ENB mods were always wonky. Even the vanilla one for FO3 never worked correctly for me.

Eila

Same thing as
GroupeeCoins.gif

I'm still waiting for my $3 in groupees credit. Where the hell is it!?

My local steam multiplayer 30th birthday party just wrapped up basically, and went pretty well.

Earlier in the day, Monaco was fun but got a little confusing. Legend of Dungeon was Okay. Hammerwatch was pretty cool. None of the co-op games amazed me too much.

Once we started with the main / competitive games, things were quite successful.

We didn't play Nidhogg since a couple friends had played it before, and I wanted even odds.

So we played a Screencheat tournament, which was good times.

We then played BlazeRush, which everyone loved.

Then we played a Divekick tourney, which was a pretty big hit. It was a lot more competitive and intense than expected.

Had some small tournament prizes and good times. I want to give away some humble spares here to celebrate as well, but I'll probably wait until I'm sober / tomorrow.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Is the downgrade affecting PC version too? wut

So is this an actual "they sold out" stuff?

The Witcher 3 was always going to be a 2.5D puzzle platformer, I don't know why people are acting so surprised.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Is the downgrade affecting PC version too? wut

So is this an actual "they sold out" stuff?

A lot of the screenshots being posted are pretty inconsistent with their quality and specific nitpicks. I think it can easily be agreed that the game doesn't look like the original trailers from a few years ago, and some world geometry complexity seems to have been lost here and there. In my opinion, the game still looks good from an art perspective, but it absolutely has changed on the tech side of things. Less full lighting and foiliage density, but in my opinion the character models have gotten much more detailed.

CDPR bit off more than they can chew, I think. And this is the company which showed off a CG trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 and said that's what the game will look like when it comes out in 20 years.

Blue? Why?

If it's set up at all like how the current white/light gray version is, there'll most likely be a bunch of color options for the accents.

6xHjkyX.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
that splatoon bait thread made me want to play TF2 again

...I can feel my 3 years of not playing flashing before my eyes

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Huh I just realized

ArcSys won't put latest versions of their games in Steam huh? Sucks.

And I really with Type.Moon would bring Fate and Melty Blood to Steam, or is it because of lack of international publishing?

Witcher 3 looks plenty fine. Too bad my GPU only barely covers the minimum requirements, gonna buy the Xbone version first and get the PC version in a Steam sale next year after upgrading. Basically same thing I did with Witcher 2.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Only thing I'm concerned about when it comes to witcher 3 is that the recommended requiremnts has some weird differences in power between nvidia and AMD (like 770 vs 290 srsly??? My 280x is better than a 770!)

Knurek

Only thing I'm concerned about when it comes to witcher 3 is that the recommended requiremnts has some weird differences in power between nvidia and AMD (like 770 vs 290 srsly??? My 280x is better than a 770!)

It's a DX11 game, AMD drivers are ridiculously unoptimized when it comes to DX11 games.

Arthea

Got both of them free on GOG, just now bought W2 on Steam ($3), mainly for the achievements/ease of use.
(But truth be told, I bought my previous GPU just to run W1 in an acceptable framerate)

I don't remember them being free on GOG ever. Were they?
I bought both on gog, later both on steam. In my defense, I bought third only on steam!
so far

Well, that's not really free, but I see what you mean.
I should wait for promotion with W3 as a gift on gog then, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom