• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Santerestil, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Santerestil, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Capsized -- MB-561DD8CAAD517BCE - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Scourge: Outbreak -- MB-C7F6D09E8AD24213 - Taken by Kuroyume. 3 entrants total.
Circuits -- MB-40E173DD43C7F52B - Taken by Eila. 5 entrants total.
The Journey Down: Chapter One -- MB-0A33CEDF5ECE6ACF - Taken by Majukun. 1 entrants total.
Muffin Knight -- MB-7A64B5C5F899237E
The Maker's Eden Soundtrack Edition -- MB-1FE4822E008C33FA - Taken by Natty1. 1 entrants total.
Dustforce DX -- MB-FE46A96BC27724CA - Taken by freshVeggie. 8 entrants total.
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes -- MB-158B7327CCA647C4 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Postal 2 -- MB-A8AAEC976F156568 - Taken by topyy. 4 entrants total.

t1431269849z1.png

Weird.
Is the controller properly paired with the bluetooth dongle?
Does the bluetooth dongle work with normal bluetooth devices when using normal drivers?
Have you tried the Zadig method of installing the SCP bluetooth driver?
Yes, the dongle works fine and I sent files from my phone to my PC.
First time hearing of Zadig method. You mind explaining what it is?
Let me know if this is the wrong place for this.

Giving away stuff in my inventory. I don't care what you do with it. Sell it, gem it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ayumi/inventory/

Trade URL: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=37184087&token=vJmY7gfp
Just select what you want and send me a trade offer. 10 items per person (so please do it in 1 trade if you want 10 items.)
Here is what I don't wanna trade: 8bitheart, kraken background and moogle emoticon

There are few things I wanna keep, so if I reject your offer, please ask me about it in this thread and I can tell you what to remove/replace in the trade offer.

(Note: Don't offer me anything back, I don't want anything.)
Thanks. I sent you an offer.

EDIT: Damn, you're fast! Thanks, looks really neat!
For those waiting on the Material Design version of Air's dark theme, this was posted to the group moments ago:

Coming tomorrow.
Tried Pressure a bit but I really disliked the "menu bar". Went back to vanilla just to have easier access to stuff. Don't think I'll switch anymore. Not worth the hassle for me.

So what I'm gathering from skimming the "downgrade" thread is I've made a huge mistake buying pc and I should rethink both my pc gaming and my life as a whole? Is that he jist

Tizoc

All this downgrade talk just makes me giddy as I think my lappy will be able to run the game at max-ish settings while still maintaining 60 FPS X3

BruteUA

Since the game's been mentioned again:

Anybody have any issues with Renegade Ops and a wireless 360 controller? Both the controller and the dongle are first party. It still works fine with other games. But it does nothing in Renegade Ops. It will switch from the keyboard prompts in the menu to controller ones, but not accept any other input from the controller.

I've Googled and checked the Steam forums, any ideas?

Shadownet

Banned
This War of Mine is really fun, yet not ironically depressing at the same time. If only it has controller support.

On another note, The Red Wizard knows how to treat a girl right.

M.D

"I got you, bitcchhhhhh! I'll always got you, bitcchhhhh!"

(I'll do it when I get on the PC. I'll PM you the code)

Thank you! ;p
The sale is over in an 1:13 so just make sure you don't buy it after the sale is over for the full price, no worries if you can't make it in time, thanks anyway :)

Also, you can hold on to the code for now if you wish since I won't be playing till I get home

Shadownet

Banned
Thank you! ;p
The sale is over in an 1:13 so just make sure you don't buy it after the sale is over for the full price, no worries if you can't make it in time, thanks anyway :)

Also, you can hold on to the code for now if you wish since I won't be playing till I get home
I just got it. PM me when you get home and I'll send it to you :)

Parsnip

This has to be the best rating system I've ever seen.

Has anyone here played Trine Enhanced Edition? Is it worth playing through the game a second time?

Trine EE is just Trine with more bloom, they didn't add more mechanics or items, it's just a port of the game to the Trine 2 engine so they could enable online co-op and I think level editor. If you own Trine on PC, they updated that version to the Enchanted Edition, which was nice of them.

rtcn63

Stupid question- if I were to purchase an external HDD (7200rpm drive in a powered aftermarket enclosure) for games, would USB2 be enough? All my USB 3.0 ports are used up, and even then, I don't trust them not to disconnect under load.

Buraindo

Trine EE is just Trine with more bloom, they didn't add more mechanics or items, it's just a port of the game to the Trine 2 engine so they could enable online co-op and I think level editor. If you own Trine on PC, they updated that version to the Enchanted Edition, which was nice of them.

Ah, well I'll just wait for Trine 3 then. Thanks for the info.

Turfster

Stupid question- if I were to purchase an external HDD (7200rpm drive in a powered aftermarket enclosure) for games, would USB2 be enough? All my USB 3.0 ports are used up, and even then, I don't trust them not to disconnect under load.

USB as a rule is not really fast enough to comfortably run games off, especially more recent stuff.

Anybody have any issues with Renegade Ops and a wireless 360 controller? Both the controller and the dongle are first party. It still works fine with other games. But it does nothing in Renegade Ops. It will switch from the keyboard prompts in the menu to controller ones, but not accept any other input from the controller.

i dont have the game so idk if this works but did you check if your controller is set as "preferred controller" in your control panel?

titch

Just tried it

Official pad and adaptor win 8.1 64bit - works fine here.

I finished it, its quite good, fun dual stick shooter.
4 out of 5 redheads
Haha. It looks good visually, the effects.
All this downgrade talk just makes me giddy as I think my lappy will be able to run the game at max-ish settings while still maintaining 60 FPS X3
Downgrade doesn't equal to good optimization though.
Even if downgraded, a game could still perform horribly. Conversely a well made game with breathtaking visuals can still be optimized for great performance ;)
Highly recommend it, especially at that price.
Could it get any cheaper? I'm not sure I want to bite at this price yet.
Will wait for 1€ bundle. ;)

the closer i am to finishing a game, the less i want to play it

i wonder if that's an illness

I have always wanted to start games and then I end up with a bunch of games I'm playing and then I can never decide what to play when I feel like playing something. I've basically forced myself to only have a max of 2 SP games in progress.

Small giveaway for my birthday...four being ones I've played and really liked:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (billmcdougal, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SteamWorld Dig -- MB-8CDCE551CA3B06D7 - Taken by Mr. Doop. 4 entrants total.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-BAE75D48FD8C8981
Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-1BAD112FC7C20F66 - Taken by Ayumi. 2 entrants total.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-CB24207E982823A0 - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Magnifico -- MB-0266891CD03FE1EA - Taken by drakaenae. 4 entrants total.
Pixel Piracy -- MB-5C3CF88E6E2D74E2 - Taken by PandaPedinte. 3 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-C915D3FE39F52375 - Taken by Madn. 11 entrants total.

t1431286055z1.png

BruteUA

i dont have the game so idk if this works but did you check if your controller is set as "preferred controller" in your control panel?

Good idea, it was already set.

Just tried it

Official pad and adaptor win 8.1 64bit - works fine here.

Well nads, it must be something stupid on my end. I'm hesitant to start really messing with things since it works fine for every other game. Thanks for checking!

titch

Well nads, it must be something stupid on my end. I'm hesitant to start really messing with things since it works fine for every other game. Thanks for checking!

Have you tried removing it inc the registry setting and reinstalling? BTW i didn't install anything extra just all windows updates - not sure if there was a xbox controller one.

Small giveaway for my birthday...four being ones I've played and really liked:

HBDY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom