• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1n1st3r

Banned
I have always wanted to start games and then I end up with a bunch of games I'm playing and then I can never decide what to play when I feel like playing something. I've basically forced myself to only have a max of 2 SP games in progress.

I agree, I think its because games are more front loaded these days, with strong openings to hook players, most of whom won't finish it.

A lot of games in recent memory lose the spark after the midgame.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
With TW3's street date already being broken, I wonder if CDP will try to convince its retail partners to allow it to bring forward the unlock date of the digital versions. Not necessarily to, like, right now, but something more palatable than "Another week-and-a-half".

Truth be told, I'm not expecting anything to change -- when your marketing budget exceeds your development budget and you handball the burden of the former to your distribution partners, you're hardly putting yourself in a prime position to negotiate.

Happy Birthday! :)

birthday.gif

can we stop repeating this meme over and over, surely there are better memes out there

Anteater

same here, I've been in the final tits act for two weeks
I love tits, I don't want it to end :(

well... if only it's a game I didn't want to end, those are really rare!

I have always wanted to start games and then I end up with a bunch of games I'm playing and then I can never decide what to play when I feel like playing something. I've basically forced myself to only have a max of 2 SP games in progress.

yeah I love starting new games, like all of them have so much potentials to be better than the one I'm currently playing!

I agree, I think its because games are more front loaded these days, with strong openings to hook players, most of whom won't finish it.

A lot of games in recent memory lose the spark after the midgame.

Most games are these days, just copy and paste the first 2 hrs of the game, that's probably why I like those dmc-style games where the first run was there to get you started and it unlocks other difficulties when you finish the game with different enemy placements and more skills, like you have something to look forward to.

Shadownet

Banned
New Humble Bundle today is kinda disappointing. At least I can get Nihilumbra later. Watched like 10 of them rolled by during giveaways and missed all of them.

Shadownet

Banned
Have anyone actually played GRAV or Toxikk here? Impression?
Sölf;163419142 said:
Planetary Annihilation for 5,59€, yay or nay?
You can get it from Bundlestar for $5 right now. Along with other games.

Thanks for the bday wishes, ExoSoul, Buraindo, NingenJanai, PandaPedinte, nightstorm, titch, Se7enSword, milena87, PLASTICA-MAN, salazar547, Shadownet, Ayumi, Kurt Russell, and WinterDemons! :p

~Kinggi~

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (~Kinggi~, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat -- MB-6A047862BBF1C637 - Taken by Eanan
Huntsman The Orphanage Halloween Edition -- MB-C41BCF7494D6B696 - Taken by texhnolyze

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Huntsman The Orphanage Halloween Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom