• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
SEGA really needs to quit dicking around and just put their older games on Steam. Like make a list of which games has the best RoI and the least risky and just put that ish on Steam. Release a game like every 3 or 6 months.

Give Sega a break, they put their emulator for Genesis/Megadrive games up on Steam, what more could you possibly want?

Resonance of Fate, Skies of Arcadia, and Vanquish. Also force Atlus to release all MegaTen games on PC.

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Alpha Protocol 80% off...great game, great deal :)

Lain

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

by Koji Igarashi

FrScDND.jpg

Kickstarter day. I'll have to back this.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
There really should be a separate tier for Steam keys on the Bloadstained Kickstarter as there is no cost to generate them.

$25 dollars is a much better price point.

Dr Dogg

Just before folks do go off the rails bear in mind "ALL IMAGES ARE CONCEPT ART, NOT ACTUAL IN-GAME SCREENS, NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF FINAL PRODUCT".

garath

Wow. Two kickstarters I really want to back today. Toyko Dark and Bloodstained. Both look excellent in their own rights. Bloodstained for March 2017 though? Ouch.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wow. Two kickstarters I really want to back today. Toyko Dark and Bloodstained. Both look excellent in their own rights. Bloodstained for March 2017 though? Ouch.

link to tokyo dark?

MUnited83

For you.
Just played through PT. Goddamn, Its really sad the actual game will never be released ... Such potencial :(. Would have looked great on PC.

Knurek

Bloodstained looks nice, but two years and $28 is a bit extreme for a game that will be available for $5 on Steam Summer Sale 2019 (or 2020)... :\

chronomac

I got some GMG birthday extras:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 28 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Orborun -- MB-2BCBA0AD2D37EE91 - Taken by NingenJanai
Skara Starter Package #2 -- MB-E1C4010EA9801070 - Taken by crazyrabbits
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem -- MB-2170B00F84036413 - Taken by cyba89
Zack Zero #2 -- MB-886AD99AB01740F1 - Taken by xGreg
Ocean City Racing -- MB-547AD08A5280399A - Taken by madjoki
Shattered Haven -- MB-3DA5C5E393C652EC - Taken by texhnolyze

Steel Storm Burning Retribution (and DLC) -- MB-17308C82DA57DC09 - Taken by Kuroyume
A Valley Without Wind -- MB-D1FC5BED98A12483 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Zack Zero -- MB-E73158061C53003C - Taken by WinterDemons
Tower Wars #2 -- MB-F219592664EF909A - Taken by S1n1st3r
Battlepaths #2 -- MB-2F013EF38528A029 - Taken by Costa1774
Steel Storm Burning Retribution (and DLC) #2 -- MB-F6A856320B9FF6C9 - Taken by Mikurden
Clickr -- MB-859D526881DA97B3 - Taken by redlacs
Tidalis #2 -- MB-DF2E4620324CF2AF - Taken by TheMadMan007
A Valley Without Wind #2 -- MB-7B3441BA2F5C2F4E - Taken by Saty
Tidalis -- MB-0029ECA3BE8F19B6 - Taken by Loptous
Skara Starter Package -- MB-B0586C00456C7525 - Taken by Lomax
Rooms: The Main Building -- MB-F37E1DB8CEDCC9A8 - Taken by bobnowhere
Rabbit Hole 3D -- MB-54EA56E53C914930 - Taken by darkchewie
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros -- MB-46A7FBB57495084B - Taken by Mikurden
Canyon Capers -- MB-C3C9B1202BB5446F - Taken by Loptous
Time Gentlemen Please! and Ben There Dan That! -- MB-CC9D7ACB4B32B125 - Taken by DmAc2k6
QuestRun -- MB-D6BF38C9D14663A8 - Taken by titch
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem #2 -- MB-04D6D2EFAE66628C - Taken by Purkake4
Pid #2 -- MB-8AD1FD37E0A5FDA4 - Taken by Eila
Battlepaths -- MB-ABD0105C9CF952CF - Taken by Saty
Tower Wars -- MB-F5E3DE5524C41568 - Taken by thereisnoif
Pid -- MB-735E7925581FD3B2 - Taken by NightmareTrigger

I thought I made it a free-for-all but apparently not. Sorry about that.

Uzzy

Squeenix just sent me an email saying the Tokyo Dark kickstater is live. Uzzy posted about it a couple of days back but it's a sidescrolling adventurey type game that more than likely will appeal to a fair few here.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/114971883/tokyo-dark

Not only do people read my posts, but they post about the thing I just logged on to post! Anyway, people should totally back this if they like the look of it. Now that I finally have a job, I'll hopefully be able to put some proper cash down on this.

The main theme that's on the Kickstarter is really excellent. It's painting the right kind of pictures, that's for sure.

garath

Maybe it's time to give Alpha Protocol a shot?

Also, that Iga Kickstarter looks pretty sweet.

Alpha Protocol for $3 is the biggest no brainer I can think of. I'm tempted to double dip just to have it in my steam library. It is so wonderfully flawed but good.

Dr Dogg

Not only do people read my posts, but they post about the thing I just logged on to post! Anyway, people should totally back this if they like the look of it. Now that I finally have a job, I'll hopefully be able to put some proper cash down on this.

The main theme that's on the Kickstarter is really excellent. It's painting the right kind of pictures, that's for sure.

Shhh! I wouldn't go spreading that around that people do read in here.

Something I'm definitely going to keep an eye on and see how it does but it looks quite promising so far.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'll come out and just say it: some of you don't deserve Alpha Protocol.

It is simply too beautiful for this world.

MadGear

I actually don't like the art direction and saturation of the concept screenshots thaaat much if thats how the rest of the game will look like. It doesn't look that bad but then again when I was thinking about what Igas new game would look like vibrant, colorful and "clean" weren't among the keywords. I expected more muted colors and an overall gritty look and for the characters to look more like what character artworks for Castlevania looked like (wishful thinking I guess), because imo Miriam doesn't look nearly as interesting Shanoa did. Still, I'm really happy that this is a thing.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That concept art better be pretty close and not a hell of a downgrade like MN9.

Mighty Number 9 was hilarious because that art-style in the concept piece should be possible, so it's so damn weird they went from hand-painted sprite-work looks to... 3D.

Grief.exe

Just before folks do go off the rails bear in mind "ALL IMAGES ARE CONCEPT ART, NOT ACTUAL IN-GAME SCREENS, NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF FINAL PRODUCT".

Might Number 9 had great looking concept art, but the final product doesn't look nearly as good.

Devil Inside looks like a great Kickstarter too, may need help to get funded as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom