• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Maybe they should put 9, 10 and/or 12 on PC.

PreFF7 have been milked to.death. I would imagine whoever wants to play them already has

I want nicely running FF5-6 with cards and achievements very much, more than 9 or 10, and a lot more than 12. And I played both many times. But mostly I want full series on steam, in one place and always accessible. So ya, I would buy even 1-2, not sure I'd play them. But maybe I would, who knows?
I also don't see 5-6 as milked nearly enough, if you get my meaning

Milamber

Hard g, please.
liT0NaQ.png

Cerity

I'd have bought FF3, FF4 and after years if they ever bothered to fix those in combat FPS issues, 15 fps in combat, in a PC game? fuck outta here.

That and whenever they decide to ditch their ridiculous onlyrunincountries tag for all their games. They're one of the few publishers still implementing them (2k games as well afaik).

Dr Dogg

Ohhhhhh seems like it's going to be available day 1.

No price yet but has 23rd June as the date it's available.

I'd have bought FF3, FF4 and after years if they ever bothered to fix those in combat FPS issues, 15 fps in combat, in a PC game? fuck outta here.

FF3 isn't hideous (well the game is capped at 30fps) where as FF4 is capped 15fps in battles and 30fps everywhere else. Don't know about The After Years as I'm waiting to see if it's like the former or the later and can't see any comments on it (shackles you own it right?).

Arthea

I propose we now christen them Squeenidos to properly represent the three companies squished together.

it's strange how you missed such an opportunity - Squidos?
everyone imagines Ultros now. That was premonition!

edited: also nobody cares about Enix, no DQ for us, no Enix in company name

wanna bet Lambda is still watching this?

Hey you know Star Ocean right? Guess who originally published that?

well... ya, but later they kicked tri-Ace around like a ragdoll
no mercy to (S)Enix!

Dr Dogg

it's strange how you missed such an opportunity - Squidos?
everyone imagines Ultros now. That was premonition!

edited: also nobody cares about Enix, no DQ for us, no Enix in company name

Hey you know Star Ocean right? Guess who originally published that?

ExoSoul

Banned
Squeenix is so bad at names.

Isn't it "towards the heavens"? Specially since the character seems to be wearing Dragoon armor
and it's a famous quote from Kain one of the most notorious Dragoons

Edit: Just watched the trailer, goddamn do I know my FF stuff xD

Arthea

wait a sec, what's wrong with Heavens ward. It looks perfectly fine to me, unlike Bravely Default, for example.

"Heavensward" looks dumb, sounds dumb and is dumb. Dumb, dumb dumb!

calm down Jasec, it sounds no worse than AssUni or AssVicy

XShagrath

Duplicate game.

ModBot said:
Instructions for XShagrath:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (XShagrath, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Pid -- MB-39EDC7724B3ECBF2

Arthea

Maybe because the idiom "at sea" translates to lost or confused.

that's the whole point of a game!
you wander as a dead spirit - lost, confused, not knowing what happened to you and on top of that you are literally at sea in the boat too! How cool is that?

Dr Dogg

that's the whole point of a game!
you wander as a dead spirit - lost, confused, not knowing what happened to you and on top of that you are literally at sea in the boat too! How cool is that?

So it's a Haunt-em-Up?

You know the port will be good when you boot the game and see this:

Why is it stuck in Italian for everyone? Actually what's the framerate like? FF3 or FF4?

Edit: Oh for fuck's sake. I've just seen the nail in the coffin. Dot fucking Emu!

Yg4RhQ5.jpg

Squeenix names are the best!

BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!

Arthea

Squidos? What happened to Enix?

the last page happened

So it's a Haunt-em-Up?

Why is it stuck in Italian for everyone? Actually what's the framerate like? FF3 or FF4?

BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!

perfect! yup, hauntemup

are we sure FF4 framerate wasn't fixed yet, there was some talk about a patch after all.

yup, burn it, but before that release on steam, for future generations to ponder what the heck that means.

Dr Dogg

I haven't got the time (or digust burning in my heart) to write what I really think about Infinite Undisovery but if you look back 4 or so years ago Stump tore it a new one. As I always say when it gets brought up, I wish I could Undisover that game.

edited: so... FF4-2 is even worse than FF4 and FF3. gw Squee, gw

Don't take anecdote as evidence of the title being crap for everyone. Now if it had the issues that FF4 has like 30fps cap on overworld while 15fps cap for battles that applies to everyone. Unless it 'stutters' for everyone wait for more user reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom