• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Squeenix names are the best!

Gah, I hate that name, Infinite Undiscovery. It means nothing!

Even something as inane as Beyond the Beyond had some purpose or thought behind it other than "it sounds cool because it's foreign" to the Japanese.

titch

Isn't Wild Arms owned by Sony?

Sadly yes - i reckon the original would look great with some touched up visuals, nothing over the top just some enhanced pixel art.

wildarms1-600x450.jpg

It was just the whole ambience of the game that grabbed me - there's not many games that i looked forward to the intro each time but WA was just fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrDV6VksSRU&safe=active

Chariot

Gah, I hate that name, Infinite Undiscovery. It means nothing!

Even something as inane as Beyond the Beyond had some purpose or thought behind it other than "it sounds cool because it's foreign" to the Japanese.
Actually, couldn't you argue that it means that people are stuck in ignoranz and a society gridlock. A time where nothing is every discovered, were humans and french alike cower in fear and unter opression, stuck in a certain technological level.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I'm sorry are we still talking about Infinite Undiscovery or what it's like to work for Ubisoft?

Dr Dogg

Right found a vid of The After Years and it looks like it's not as bad at 4. Anyone recommend a decent, non adware, non malware, rip off of YouTube extension for Firefox?

Sarcasm

Anybody using Air - Dark, can you take a screencap of your chat window? Specifically the top portion? Cause that top bar is FAT.

topbp6uqd.png

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Anybody using Air - Dark, can you take a screencap of your chat window? Specifically the top portion? Cause that top bar is FAT.

topbp6uqd.png

It is pretty huge!

IaQxRpR.png

Doesn't bother me a whole lot, but I know some people weren't fans of the extra padded space it uses. Wonder how hard it'd be to tweak it?

Sarcasm

It is pretty huge!

IaQxRpR.png

Doesn't bother me a whole lot, but I know some people weren't fans of the extra padded space it uses. Wonder how hard it'd be to tweak it?

Bothers the heck out of me. Might even stop me from using it. Like how friends doesn't pop up and to access it I have to use a drop down menu....

Chariot

Hell, any game that launches into a launcher in the year of the lawd 2015 should be banned from the friggin' service.

I am looking at you Sega
I dunno there some games with launchers and I don't as much, especially with games like Crusader Kings II where you can choose what mods and DLCs you will use this session, so you don't have to load everuthing.

Also I would 't wanna see Hexcells banned.

Dr Dogg

f2p ... with microtransactions .... so you actually have to pay volvo to do some work ;) each new job will be a DLC ;)

While a squeegee, bucket and sponge will last a while you need to pay for that water and soap somehow. Shit I better stop before giving them ideas.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
While a squeegee, bucket and sponge will last a while you need to pay for that water and soap somehow. Shit I better stop before giving them ideas.

oh, don't worry - they already know how to squeeze every last penny out of you ;) they're volvo after all ;)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I propose we now christen them Squeenidos to properly represent the three companies squished together.

HEY THAT'S MY...

Oh, you're squishing it. You can have that. I'll keep Square-Enidos.

oipic

For those following the news regarding the taxing of digital goods for the Australians among us, budget details announced tonight indicate that this will take effect as of July 1st, 2017.

Two more years to enjoy the cheap prices!

Well it took turning on unlimited money, but I finally made a somewhat successful city in Skylines. Up to 42k people with pretty decent traffic flow.

2-lane 1-way roads are hella powerful.

Going to ride this a little longer and then start over with limited money and give my hand at it again.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I've read it "D4 will not run anyway" and suddenly the ghost of the Deadly Premonition's thousand crashes came back haunting as hell.

naaaah ... D4 runs on Unreal ;) they'd have to REALLY fuck something up monumentally for it to run like DP ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom