• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Youka leeloo should hit one meeeeeellllion US dollars before the hour is up.

Need to get Spyro Reborn and Jak 4 kickstarters up.

rtcn63

norman1.gif

I'm more interested in the Lady/Trish pairing. Wary of using guns though.

Youka leeloo should hit one meeeeeellllion US dollars before the hour is up.

Need to get Spyro Reborn and Jak 4 kickstarters up.

i wish we'd get Jak 4 instead of another one of Naughty Dog's gritty "realistic" emotional games. :( You just know that they're working on not only Uncharted 4, but The Last of Us 2(which is completely unnecessary)

fantomena

Everbody needs to buy that Disco Dodgeball game (daily deal, 40% off). Played almost 8 hours of it (no idling time there).

Extremely fun and fresh.

C4rter

Reposting

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Journey Down: Chapter One -- MB-87F4CF9560EAB4D9 - Taken by texhnolyze

Turfster

i wish we'd get Jak 4 instead of another one of Naughty Dog's gritty "realistic" emotional games. :( You just know that they're working on not only Uncharted 4, but The Last of Us 2(which is completely unnecessary)

The Laster of Us

Chivalry Complete Pack & Depth are both 50% off until the 5th

GMG's staff picks are Skullgirls 66% off, Spuds Quest 50% off, High School Dreams 75% off
Coupon: 23OFFH-OLIDAY-WEEKND

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Eidolon -- MB-DEED19DF2424EF6B - Taken by S1n1st3r. 8 entrants total.

t1430518263z1.png

nice bundle from Indie Gala

Backlogger

Yay, got my GOG Galaxy Alpha invite. I know its getting some hate right now but looking forward to having this for my classic games collection.

pahamrick

Fine, fine. I shall aspire to use my vocabulary in a more meaningful and thought provoking way from this point forward.

No I won't.

Yay, got my GOG Galaxy Alpha invite. I know its getting some hate right now but looking forward to having this for my classic games collection.

I got an invite earlier today, and the best thing was before I even got it installed: The download issue between me and GOG was finally fixed.

Vibranium

Banned
So The Witcher 3 through retailers only has a GOG code option? I already have the game on Steam but c'mon CPR, you guys can give consumers an option.

Backlogger

I got an invite earlier today, and the best thing was before I even got it installed: The download issue between me and GOG was finally fixed.

Yeah, downloaded without a problem. Luckily I brought my laptop to work today so I could play around with it while "working"

Dsyndrome

So The Witcher 3 through retailers only has a GOG code option? I already have the game on Steam but c'mon CPR, you guys can give consumers an option.
I want the reverse of what everyone got for Witcher 2; give me a Steam key on top of the GOG one I purchased for Witcher 3. Cuz I deserve it and shit.

Backlogger

lol

the way i played it was more like enforcing checkpoints after like two rooms or something, so only saving those times. and prolly before bosses since bosses suck

tho i totally savescum through the vlad part in 2 and the exploding restaurant in 1

fuck those sections haha

ugh, why did you remind me of that...

mclem

Hmmm, looks like a recent change to home streaming in the beta is mildly broken.

We made a change in the latest client beta (dated April 30) so D3D9 games run fullscreen windowed when streaming which should help speed up game framerate and enable hardware acceleration in some cases.

It appears that if your game resolution differs from your desktop resolution for these games (Dragon Age: Origins in my case), mouse positioning is screwed up because it doesn't appear to convert correctly between the two resolutions.

Still, replied with a fairly detailed explanation, so hopefully it won't take too long to fix!

chronomac

From latest Kickstarter update of Hyper Light Drifter:
E3
There's a PC gaming show being put on for E3 by AMD and the fine folks at PC Gamer, and we're super excited to be a part of it! Details are light on it at this time, but I'm looking forward to sharing more when the time arrives. For now you can see the lineup of presenters here:
http://www.pcgamingshow.com/

Final Bits
We'll be back again late this month with more presents. See you soon, Drifters.

Chariot

You are alive!

Did you get lucky with the World of Warships CB or did you get a starter pack or something?
I bought a boat. Enjoying the game so far, the weaker boats I got are even more fun than the bought one.

Enjoying the japanese navy so far, but still waiting on the Kriegsmarine. *__*

the way i played it was more like enforcing checkpoints after like two rooms or something, so only saving those times. and prolly before bosses since bosses suck

tho i totally savescum through the vlad part in 2 and the exploding restaurant in 1

fuck those sections haha

I played MP2 so much that I finished it on all difficults

Funny you say that. The following brought me to World of Warships:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/26/b5/6e/26b56e2a17110da6ffd99eae07da64a7.jpg[/img

It really has a sizable Kan Musume sub community.[/QUOTE]

I imagine the same was happening with World of Tanks as Girls Und Panzer was airing, lol. When I started playing late 2012, there were too many new tankers shouting "Panzer Vor!"

Chariot

I imagine the same was happening with World of Tanks as Girls Und Panzer was airing, lol. When I started playing late 2012, there were too many new tankers shouting "Panzer Vor!"
I mean, they arw even doing a collabaration with voice packs and I they already announce one with Ars Nova for World of Warships. No way they're mussing out on KanColle.

You gotta let go of feelings when dinosaurs are on the line.

If you want updates on the title sign up for the email list

http://t.co/8neK1Eya9v

It's not even feelings, man, it's principles.

And I don't love Dinosaurs like you, so no real loss for me. ;)
I will say the artwork/models in that thread were pretty decent, but that doesn't necessarily mean the end product will rock your socks.

Jawmuncher

The stuff in that thread isn't said to be what the project is yet since that's from the cancelled Turok 2. Don't think they'd be able to get those assets again and use them.

Tizoc

You know, I don't think I've ever played Brutal Legend. Is it good?

Depends on who you ask. Many did not like the RTS elements, but liked that the game is a tribute to metal and that much of themes are inspired by Metal in general.
Also Jack Black is the main character.
If you do get to play it, just set difficulty to Easy and enjoy the ride.

MUnited83

For you.
You know, I don't think I've ever played Brutal Legend. Is it good?

It's pretty darn good. Great soundtrack, great artstyle, great open world to drive around in, a nice RTS-lite gameplay in certain parts(apparently i'm the only one who liked it and had no problems even on Brutal difficulty :p). All around a very good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom