• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dang. Dang it all.

Witcher's quest tracking bugged out on me.

I'm still in Vizima and visited the suspect in the hospital. Guy died and I need to make an autopsy. Journal said to talk to Shani and Gravedigger. Went to Shani at her home and talked. On my way to gravedigger visited hospital and saw Shani. Talked to her and autopsy came up where she said to meet her at home to talk details. Huh? Suddenly Journal says again to go to Shani and talk about autopsy. Huhhh?? Visited her at home ar night but no option in dialogue about autopsy. Journal still says to go talk with Shani about autopsy. Huhuhuhuh????

Gonna open game later again. Not much hope.
It's main quest I think, so if it doesn't get its shit together this was it for me with Wircher :/

Teggy

Well screw you Final Fantasy I - let me steamroll everything leading up the final boss but then allow me to be woefully unprepared to beat that final boss. No way am I wading through the amount of random battles it would take to get back to town and change up my spells (if that would even be enough to do it).

Asgaro

BRB, jumping ship to Chrome.

Great!

aaaHLTc.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
having a shitty day, if anyone wants to talk about random shit on steam and cheer me up that would be nice :T

im gonna play through 2 and 3 together and then guess i'll try to keep with the release (is it just one more?)

honestly tho I mean

Life is Strange is cool

but c'mon

some of that dialogue makes me wanna kill babies

and honestly I was enjoying the game much more as a character study sorta thing where you were just friends with people and on a new town or whatever

I didnt need the videogame-y "OMG town's in trouble you're the chosen one with abilities"

now tell me how all this gets better in 2/3 you fuckin preachers

thread full of warrens
yea, i like it better as a sort of friday night lights thing than the whole super powers shit

at least the THE WORLD IS IN DANGER aspect felt so boring in comparison to just wanting to know more about the characters and your interactions with them, at least in ep 1

Oh dang. Dang it all.

I'm still in Vizima and visited the suspect in the hospital. Guy died and I need to make an autopsy. Journal said to talk to Shani and Gravedigger. Went to Shani at her home and talked. On my way to gravedigger visited hospital and saw Shani. Talked to her and autopsy came up where she said to meet her at home to talk details. Huh? Suddenly Journal says again to go to Shani and talk about autopsy. Huhhh?? Visited her at home ar night but no option in dialogue about autopsy. Journal still says to go talk with Shani about autopsy. Huhuhuhuh????

It's main quest I think, so if it doesn't get its shit together this was it for me with Wircher :/
i think there's a way to reset the quest but haven't played the game in a few years and can't remember

also you can use it as a learning experience to always have multiple saves in rpgs (and every game for that matter tbh)

it's not like ps1 era that you only have 15 slots anyways

milena87

Oh dang. Dang it all.

Try to complete it anyway. Did you talk to the Gravedigger? Was the body delivered at the hospital?
Did you talk to the gardener, to Vincent Meis and did you read the book Forensic Medicine? They all help to guess the murderer right.

And keep more save files around! :p

Kifimbo

Both should work:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

3 Stars of Destiny -- MB-6C6EAC1B67C51CD3 - Taken by Purkake4
Ballpoint Universe - Infinite -- MB-A3261EE2E83DD945 - Taken by Akuosa

titch

Damn all this LIS talk makes me want to start playing it - picked up ep1 in the square easter sale but i really wanted to hold out for the full thing being released.

Chariot

So, I just finished LiS episode 2 now.

I did need some time to get back in the game, switching from the rather mature medieval world of Witcher to the teenage mdoern time was... difficult to say at least. And it took me like an eternity to find the last bottle at the junkyard, but the scenes after that were so FUCKING INTENSE.
Almost paniced in real life when I Max told me that she couldn't use her power. Managed to safe Kate in the end, only fucked up once (tried to argue with her mother). Am I glad she is alive. And even the train scene was very intense. I feel like I did the wrong thing. Crowbaring the wires was too easy, especially since I had two other tools I didn't even use.

Had to lol at the end when I saw the statistics
Nathan Prescott is way too obvious, as is Chloe step-father, especially since he is actually kind of interesting. So the nice, sympathic one is the choice to go.

So, I just finished LiS episode 2 now.

I did need some time to get back in the game, switching from the rather mature medieval world of Witcher to the teenage mdoern time was... difficult to say at least. And it took me like an eternity to find the last bottle at the junkyard, but the scenes after that were so FUCKING INTENSE.
Almost paniced in real life when I Max told me that she couldn't use her power. Managed to safe Kate in the end, only fucked up once (tried to argue with her mother). Am I glad she is alive. And even the train scene was very intense. I feel like I did the wrong thing. Crowbaring the wires was too easy, especially since I had two other tools I didn't even use.

Had to lol at the end when I saw the statistics
Nathan Prescott is way too obvious, as is Chloe step-father, especially since he is actually kind of nice. So the nice, sympathic one is the choice to go.

who is nice?
the step-father
?

Chariot

who is nice?
the step-father
?
I shouldn't use the same adjective for two characters.
I think the step-dad is nice and actually wants to do something good. Max is pushing so hard against him that he can't be an antagonist.

I threw the teacher under the bus. I am sure he is hiding something.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I choosed to lower the difficulty in witcher 3 :(

From broken bones to sword and story, what has modern games made me for softie :/

I shouldn't use the same adjective for two characters.
I think the step-dad is nice and actually wants to do something good. Max is pushing so hard against him that he can't be an antagonist.

I threw the teacher under the bus. I am sure he is hiding something.

While david does have good intentions, he doesn't go about them the right way, and he could've handled several situations much better instead of stalking or being antagonistic.

Yeah, the teacher definitely seems suspicious.

L.O.R.D

some people who bought GTA V from G2A is getting their games removed from steam
CE-Db3-VIAAzs_n.png

https://twitter.com/tomasduda/status/598841892630044672

i thought the only place you GTAV steam edition is only from steam
and the GTAV price from G2A isn't cheap , its $45

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftA...aware_if_you_thought_about_buying_gta_v_from/

My GTA V got revoked. Paid G2A shield. After nearly 3 weeks they didn't do shit. In fact, they were more on the seller's side. I was infuriated. Awful service, felt like a big scamm. The seller was even making fun of me on the G2A comments and on steam.

Contacted paypal. After nearly 2 days, i got my money back, 0 problem. Fuck G2A, worst costumer service ever, and G2A shield is the biggest lie. I feel you, OP.

haha....G2A shield

ha-ha-nelson-Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg

Chariot

While david does have good intentions, he doesn't go about them the right way, and he could've handled several situations much better instead of stalking or being antagonistic.

Yeah, the teacher definitely seems suspicious.
So could Chloe. David doesn't have the benefit of turning time and Chloe is really out to get him mad. Look, she is still allowed to do as she is fit, nobody is obviously forcing her to clean up her messy room and he even respects her privacy enough to not put a camera in that room or the bath.
People should stop giving these people money.

MUnited83

For you.
CE-Db3-VIAAzs_n.png

https://twitter.com/tomasduda/status/598841892630044672

i thought the only place you GTAV steam edition is only from steam
and the GTAV price from G2A isn't cheap , its $45

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftA...aware_if_you_thought_about_buying_gta_v_from/

haha....G2A shield

ha-ha-nelson-Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg
You can only get GTA V steam from Steam, yes. Those are steam gifts they were selling and they were bought directlt from steam.

Knurek

Yosh, there's a Higurashi Voice patch in the works (currently done for first 6 chapters of the game).
Might as well start it now. :)

Chariot

Superior Fakku sponsored Smash masterrace ftw.
I don't watch any E-Sport and didn't play a Smash since the Gamecube. But I do read Fakku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom