• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

Oh dang. Dang it all.

Witcher's quest tracking bugged out on me.

I'm still in Vizima and visited the suspect in the hospital. Guy died and I need to make an autopsy. Journal said to talk to Shani and Gravedigger. Went to Shani at her home and talked. On my way to gravedigger visited hospital and saw Shani. Talked to her and autopsy came up where she said to meet her at home to talk details. Huh? Suddenly Journal says again to go to Shani and talk about autopsy. Huhhh?? Visited her at home ar night but no option in dialogue about autopsy. Journal still says to go talk with Shani about autopsy. Huhuhuhuh????

Gonna open game later again. Not much hope.
It's main quest I think, so if it doesn't get its shit together this was it for me with Wircher :/
Hmm there must be a way, never heard of this bug. There is indeed a bug in the game in this questline but it occurs with Kalkstein & Leuvaarden though. Download this mod to fix it. DON'T READ THE DESCRIPTION

Chariot

SteamGAF is practically a hentai site, why aren't we sponsoring Diddy Kong Racing tournaments?
Let's GoFund that. And let's make Silents Hills the stretchgoal.

1BFA88CF50510B8183478B058B7B271C236E32BF
Rewind your brain and go buy the game.

Haunted

who's the 3rd guy? he was pretty good.

G2A is getting so much ad space on a lot of popular Twitch streams these days. They're sponsoring esports tournaments, running video ads during events, it's easy to see why so many people would think they're completely legit.

edit: I have Life is Strange Episode 1 and didn't really like it. Might just be outside the target demographic for teenage emotions running high in a high school setting. (aka convince me there's more to the game than what I've seen from a quick first look of episode 1)

Chariot

Chapter 3 has a wild ending. I thought Chapter 2 was rough.
My heart was already pumping at chapter 2. I think I secure medical attention before starting 3.

At best I could do Daniel... ;_;
Well, you could try. Only god and poochy the bear know what lashman is attracted to.

edit: I have Life is Strange Episode 1 and didn't really like it. Might just be outside the target demographic for teenage emotions running high in a high school setting. (aka convince me there's more to the game than what I've seen from a quick first look of episode 1)
9687.gif

Some of the hip-talk is indeed a bit... strange, but the game brings a lot more to the table.

Khronico

if it helps now i know what's worse than nobody

you

image.php

----

Really curious what's so crazy about chapter 3 of LiS. I've been watching an LP of it and there's some cool stuff in it (chill atmosphere, well realized world, artstyle is neat too) but I just can't stand the writing or any of the characters.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Man, the
Krauser
fight in RE4 is total bullshit.

Which one
=O

If it's the
knife fight
, that section was totally novel at the time. I had never messed with QTE's like that before, it seemed like a great way to get a cinematic combat experience across. I still respect it for what it is.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
My computer upgrade has officially turned into an old lady swallowed a fly situation. Upgraded the RAM which alerted me to a motherboard problem so that needed replacing, might as well get a new processor instead of buying a new old motherboard to work with a six year old processor, well if I'm already doing that I feel silly not buying a graphics card, oh my old CPU fan only fits AMD processors, need a new one, ah shit my new radiator is less than a centimeter from fitting in the old case, new case is cheaper and less of a hassle than a return, and then suddenly my power supply dies.

Computers suck, you guys.

Anteater

hmm getting a lot of slowdowns in dark souls with particle effects (like fog gate), got some slowdowns with the previous boss but I was downsampling so I guess I'll see if the problem persists on the next on at 1080p...

forgot so much about this game, i keep running around looking for that shortcut at undead burg then after like half an hour later i find out i missed the door before the rats

Turfster

Which one
=O

If it's the
knife fight
, that section was totally novel at the time. I had never messed with QTE's like that before, it seemed like a great way to get a cinematic combat experience across. I still respect it for what it is.

No, it's the
final timed fight against him, with the "you have 2 seconds to hit his feet before he bullshitslams you off the building and you have to climb back up"

Turfster

It was a pain on both normal and pro. Had to use the same corner/shotgun method on both difficulties to save ammo.

Got him, finally.
I'm really ready to be done with the game, though.
This shit is just fucking busywork now.

The worst thing is that there's no fucking sound settings, so this "warzone" bullshit is annoying as fuck.

See above. The game itself is region-free; a VPN is just needed to activate the key.

Is that risky at all? I know they've got stipulations about VPNs to bypass regional price restrictions and such, but VPN activation?

If it's even the slightest bit against the ToS, and my account could get fucked up, I have no interest in doing so.

Salsa

I love the witcher 3 so much that I restarted from 0 on the hardest difficulty after 24 hours on normal/hard and im considering sticking with this save and just doin it all over

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of gabbo, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (gabbo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-78EC804A3A1A6CB1 - Taken by rtcn63. 77 entrants total.

t1432383014z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom