• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh ok. Thought they backed out on doing it when I didn't even heard a peep about it.
Had ask for a few weeks and never got a answer that it even happened. At least I know now.

Never heard anything either, but I had read that they only needed 20 or so testers. They probably overextended themselves and got way more applications than they needed.

Dsyndrome

When getting the Griffin quest in W3, anyone figure out how to do the section where it talks about the Nilfgardian soldiers dying? Right when I get the quest, it say that objective can not be fulfilled.

When getting the Griffin quest in W3, anyone figure out how to do the section where it talks about the Nilfgardian soldiers dying? Right when I get the quest, it say that objective can not be fulfilled.

The best way is to not buy buggy ass games before at least four patches.

You just go and talk to a guy and then he walks you to another area, there isn't much to it. It is like another quest I had where I had to chase down a guy...who teleported away after the cutscene ended.

Meanwhile I called my horse and it ran up to the top of a nearby hill, taunting me, as if to say "No, you come to me."

Fuck that horse.

Miguel81

Uninvited gave me less trouble than I was expecting. There were only two sections where I got stuck, but a bit of searching/experimentation took care of that. Most of it is pretty straightforward, and I completed it in a few hours across 3 days. The items/spells have decent explanations, so you'll know when it's time to use them. Now on to Déjà Vu.

Unicorn

Fuck. So much I want on the encore sale, but I am literally broke that I can't afford a 99cent Jet Set Radio or Alpha Protocol
LLShC.gif
I just got paid today too

Fuck. So much I want on the encore sale, but I am literally broke that I can't afford a 99cent Jet Set Radio or Alpha Protocol
LLShC.gif
I just got paid today too

I'm pretty much in the same situation every check, the struggle is real. At least I can finally play my back log... right... right? ;_;

I played the demo for NEON STRUCT and it was able to capture the same feel I had when I played the original Deus EX. Lacking weapons helps building the tension because there isn't a way to confront enemies directly, still talking about the enemies listening to theirs footsteps and observing the behavior are two things you'll do with frequency.

The music is incredible good and sets the right mood when is played.

Speaking of which, anyone got any coupons for Asguaard? The deluxe edition looks interesting, but I'm still a bit hesitant on the price. Might grab if there's a 33% or 50% coupon.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yup. And Dota 2 teams, CSGO teams... Esports tournaments for LoL, GO and Dota 2... Same goes for Kinguin. It's blatantly obvious how little dignity and shame esports organisations have.

no idea, i never really cared to remember if g2a was shady or not

System Shock 2
Dark Souls
FTL
Hotline Miami
Papers Please
Kings Bounty
Skullgirls
Gunpoint
Risk of Rain

There's more but yeah, tons.
Dustforce for a buck is an absolute steal.
have them all except skullgirls and don't like fighters

thanks anyways

Pachimari

I'm cleaning up my Steam library and have decided to only focus on a select few games, and see if I can invest myself in them and enjoy and complete games this way.

So now I'm doing The Witcher 3 and Life Is Strange, while I'll get back into A Realm Reborn on June 1.

I have had a hard time enjoying and completing games in recent years, but I'm really having fun now with those two games.

ExoSoul

Banned
have them all except skullgirls and don't like fighters

thanks anyways

Get it for the music, totally worth it.

ehh, don't feel like spending money on that, actually wanted something really cheap like $1 or something

maybe jet set radio, tho i duno if that's my kind of thing. i know it's too much thought for $1 but i'm broke and don't like spending on things i'm not sure about

Fair enough =)

zkylon

zkylewd
Get it for the music, totally worth it.
ehh, don't feel like spending money on that, actually wanted something really cheap like $1 or something

maybe jet set radio, tho i duno if that's my kind of thing. i know it's too much thought for $1 but i'm broke and don't like spending on things i'm not sure about

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Are you broke because you've been buying lololol skins?

zkylon

zkylewd

i don't even understand this meme anymore

gonna go watch age of uprising. it stars my husbando mads mikkelsen and looks cool so that might get me to cheer up a bit. not expecting a cheerful movie, just that watching good film gives me back the will to live

ended up not buying jet set radio, not really feeling like playing that kind of game right now cos it looks kind of frustrating. tbh i shouldn't be playing la-mulana either but the only games i wanna play (like lis/witcha3/eternity) i can't without a videocard, so that's what i got

take care ppl, good night

dex3108

i don't even understand this meme anymore

gonna go watch age of uprising. it stars my husbando mads mikkelsen and looks cool so that might get me to cheer up a bit. not expecting a cheerful movie, just that watching good film gives me back the will to live

ended up not buying jet set radio, not really feeling like playing that kind of game right now cos it looks kind of frustrating. tbh i shouldn't be playing la-mulana either but the only games i wanna play (like lis/witcha3/eternity) i can't without a videocard, so that's what i got

take care ppl, good night

Good night? I just woke up XD I am kidding good night zky :D

Oreoleo

Dumb question.

I just deleted a couple hundred GB's of games off my HDD since it was basically full. Defragmenting the drive is okay, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom