• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Guh Sister is marrying and I feel like that meme party guy. The event hasn't even started and I am already bored and think about how much Witcher I could play right now. The people speaking foreign tongue isn't helping.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah, but if you're worried about a game playing silly buggers with your save upon exit, it's easier to just do it manually. You wouldn't save any time by loading up GSM, having it scan your games and then selecting just the one.

i'd be more worried about forgetting to backup my saves

dex3108

誕生日おめでとう
PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif

Happy B-Day :D

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
誕生日おめでとう
PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif
Happiru birthday
Guh Sister is marrying and I feel like that meme party guy. The event hasn't even started and I am already bored and think about how much Witcher I could play right now. The people speaking foreign tongue isn't helping.
Get drunk. Dry wedding? Godspeed.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
i'd be more worried about forgetting to backup my saves

I said that because what kicked off the topic is abracadaver asking how to protect himself against his Castlevania saves disappearing. If your needs aren't particular to a game then GSM is fine.

A Fish Aficionado

I said that because what kicked off the topic is abracadaver asking how to protect himself against his Castlevania saves disappearing. If your needs aren't particular to a game then GSM is fine.
And we all know you have the experience on that.

zkylon

zkylewd
well i mean if i was playing a game that has that issue i'd probably rather have gsm do it automatically than having to remember to backup the saves myself every time

cos 100% i'd forget and cry

And we all know you have the experience on that.

outch
誕生日おめでとう

i hate that depressing picture

happy bday

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
well i mean if i was playing a game that has that issue i'd probably rather have gsm do it automatically than having to remember to backup the saves myself every time

cos 100% i'd forget and cry

Well, the fact you remembered to run GSM would in turn mean you remembered to back up your save. ;)

zkylon

zkylewd
do u get like individual keys for the bundlestars stuff?

Well, the fact you remembered to run GSM would in turn mean you remembered to back up your save. ;)
nah i just like

have like 17 programs that open up with windows

i wake up, turn on the computer, make some coffee and it's still booting lol

I don't remember any weddings I've attended, so mission accomplished.
my last two weddings have been dry

one had like a sushi table that i like jumped at like a starved hyena but still i need to get drunk at these things, wth society

A Fish Aficionado

My future LA pad is going to brimming with guests. Y'all going to be so fat.

I do love my drunk family on both sides. It makes it easy for someone so socially awkward.

Em, games. Yo that Witcher 3 is totes buggy.

Miguel81

I hate the fact that FXAA is tied to DOF in Ground Zeroes. All my screenshots look rather blurry due to this. SMAA was good in Watch_Dogs and decent in Project CARS. That needs to be the standard from here on out.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
The moustache and soulpatch (beardstyle) with the elven rebel haircut lookes fabolous in witcher 3.

I advise you all to try the combination out.

didamangi

Well, sold my GTX 760 and probably will get either the MSI 970 cheap edition or a little nicer Zotac one. $356 vs $400. And we don't even get the Witcher 3/Arkham Knight bonus in my country. Thx Witcher 3 :/
Can't wait to play it in glorious 60 fps though.

SMAA was good in Watch_Dogs and decent in Project CARS. That needs to be the standard from here on out.

Should've been the standard after it was out really. Don't know why only a few games uses it.

Miguel81

According to the performance thread, it seems like I won't have much to worry about with an FX and a 290 for Witcher 3. Hairworks off and lowered shadow settings should help. Y'all with 970s+ should be good to go. Wish I had one of those for PCars atm.

dex3108

10+ hours later i am still in White Orchard doing quests and exploring XD But again i am playing without HUD and POI on the map. Witcher 3 is goooooood :D

Blu(e)

Nope. Nordic's publishing contract expired; the other games are self-published by Jackbox itself. The game was yanked about a year ago now so I assume Jackbox has no interest in bringing it back.

That's a shame. I was looking at the classic bundle and noticed they don't have online play. Not wanting to play to play a quiz game show alone, I'd thought I buy the newest one but that idea has been shot downl. Maybe I might buy the classic bundle for the +1's and one day someone might stop by and want to play some YDKJ.

Milamber

10+ hours later i am still in White Orchard doing quests and exploring XD But again i am playing without HUD and POI on the map. Witcher 3 is goooooood :D

Hope you don't get bugged out quests. Seriously, unable to complete one quest in tutorial town due to doing it out of order is ticking me off.

Maniac

Banned
Devs looking out for completionists when they should be looking out for me.

Devs don't give a shit about you.

That's why we haven't had a good dinosaur game in a decade. ;_;
Im sitting here with nothing but time to kill and have no interest in playing W3. It's just not grabbing me.

Not enough dinosaurs, I imagine. I would say "freak", buuuut I understand. If I had an insatiable thirst and fetish for dinosaurs... I wouldn't be liking it either.

On the bright side, Jurassic World, man.

Miguel81

Im sitting here with nothing but time to kill and have no interest in playing W3. It's just not grabbing me.

Best to just kick back with a game that you know you'll enjoy atm. No point in forcing yourself to play something until you're in the right mindset.

Devs don't give a shit about you.

That's why we haven't had a good dinosaur game in a decade. ;_;

You make me miss the 90s, man. Dinosaurs were everywhere, even fighting games.

dex3108

Hope you don't get bugged out quests. Seriously, unable to complete one quest in tutorial town due to doing it out of order is ticking me off.

I got one but i reloaded earlier save and lost 15 minutes of progress :D And i guess your bugged quest is Dirty Funds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom