• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This day and age feels like linear is a dying art.
Though I guess I can't fully say that. Since stuff like MGS & dark souls I consider linear which it's not necessarily.
Still bummed about open world MGS.
I still can't understand you.

I worry the Mad Max game won't establish batshit insanity as the norm the same way the recent movie did.
Well, the game is loosely related to the movie, so don't get your hopes up.

dex3108

No idea, the door stayed locked, whatever the time of day.

I f-ed up first meeting with herbalist as i said before because i found
plant before she told me where to look
. Then i went to herbalists house and i
saw girl on the bed
. Then i talked with herbalist and she told me to do what i think is the best.
I crafted potion
while i was in the house and gave it to herbalist and that was end of the quest.

Tizoc

You know if we ever get a new DC comics fighting game, I want Frankenstein & The Bride in it
RS4iOR.jpg

Parsnip

My phrasing probably makes it sound worse than it actually is. Unity crashed one me just once, so TW3 has only crashed one me twice. ;)
Oh you.

I keep seeing people complain about inventory related crashes, seems like it's a bit temperamental for some. Whatever dirty deeds nvidia is doing to kepler, at least it's not making the game unstable. :p

Chariot

Oh you.

I keep seeing people complain about inventory related crashes, seems like it's a bit temperamental for some. Whatever dirty deeds nvidia is doing to kepler, at least it's not making the game unstable. :p
That was patched out already on PC. I had that quite often to the point were I quick saved before entering the inventory. But it works flawless now.

However still not completely bug free, I got three random freezes post patch which is still too much. Plus I don't know what happened there so I can just generally hit f5 a lot.

Parsnip

That was patched out already on PC. I had that quite often to the point were I quick saved before entering the inventory. But it works flawless now.

However still not completely bug free, I got three random freezes post patch which is still too much. Plus I don't know what happened there so I can just generally hit f5 a lot.

I think people are still getting inventory crashes, unless for some reason they are running outdated versions.

Dsyndrome

誕生日おめでとう
PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif
Happy birthday!

Missed all the talk of La Mulana yesterday. It is a slow go since I'm playing 10-20 games at once, and I haven't looked online at all to see if anyone's even beaten the thing without a guide, so I don't feel too bad about using one. Stuff's too obtuse, but like zkylon said, it's fun as hell and makes you want to keep going despite the vague hinting.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jawmuncher alert!

Seriously one of the stranger things I've seen sold on eBay.

Turfster

Sounds like it might be good to play REmake after Resi 5 to wash the bad stuff out.

I'll always find it funny how Bethesda marketed The Evil Within as "true survival horror is back". Mikami really should grab his old game on PC and re-examine the mechanics.

Don't own REmake, but after I finish off 5, I'll be all resident eviled out for a while.
Edit: Oh god, I got to the Gears of Yawn bit.

Also, TEW is a fucking joke and even worse than 5, yes, because it's a big fat lie =p

Gran Vitreous keys have been sent out to people that bought the LazyGuys Night Sky bundle, apparently.

Daily Styx 66% off

Anteater

oh god i'm getting these stupid pauses in resident evil rev2 every few seconds and I can't figure out what it's from, it's fucking annoying.

Turfster

oh god i'm getting these stupid pauses in resident evil rev2 every few seconds and I can't figure out what it's from, it's fucking annoying.

Hard drive access?
Something else CPU spiking?
Throw up a task manager on the second monitor and check it out

(Vague "this can help" advice because I don't own Revelations 2 and don't want to spoil myself on it =p)

Anteater

Hard drive access?
Something else CPU spiking?
Throw up a task manager on the second monitor and check it out

yeah first thing I turned on was task manager and there's no cpu spiking, tried moving the game to ssd just now but didn't help, don't seem to happen with dark souls I played a moment ago, I didn't get these pauses in the first tutorial section either tho.

Turfster

yeah first thing I turned on was task manager and there's no cpu spiking, tried moving the game to ssd just now but didn't help, don't seem to happen with dark souls I played a moment ago, I didn't get these pauses in the first tutorial section either tho.

Do you still get it if you turn down the graphics options?

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Just bought Yoshi's Woolly World for €31 and Wonderfull 101 for €15. Feels like i've won the jackpot, such great prices.

Oh great, Styx's on sale.
€10,17? Way too expensive, i'll wait till it's around €7.

There might be some issues with my brain's wiring. :(

Just bought Yoshi's Woolly World for €31 and Wonderfull 101 for €15. Feels like i've won the jackpot, such great prices.

The Nintendo effect. 20% off seems like a good deal.

Meanwhile on Steam, 66% off ends up being a "meh, I'll wait for the bundle" :p

There was an r/GameDeals post about Hyrule Warriors being -18% off that had like a billion upvotes. I was like "really" then I remembered, oh right, Nintendo.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

Exactly. I get excited whenever I find a Nintendo game for less then 30. On Steam I alway's follow the Guybrush rule. Or the modern version of it: never pay more then 10 bucks for a videogame.

With some exceptions, like Divinity, The Witcher and Pillars of Eternity. But those devs are cool and I want to give my support.
Styx is worth it if you like stealth games, tho.
I do, but I won't be playing it for a while. I'll wait for the summer or winter sale.
It's pretty high on the wishlist, so i'll get it someday. :)

Where did you get Yoshi for that price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom