• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just bought Yoshi's Woolly World for €31 and Wonderfull 101 for €15. Feels like i've won the jackpot, such great prices.

Oh great, Styx's on sale.
€10,17? Way too expensive, i'll wait till it's around €7.

There might be some issues with my brain's wiring. :(

I'm the same way when it comes to PS4 games. I really value physical games over digital ones though and don't mind paying a premium.

I felt like it was stealing when I got a new copy of Bloodbourne for $21 early today.

MUnited83

For you.
I'm the same way when it comes to PS4 games. I really value physical games over digital ones though and don't mind paying a premium.

I felt like it was stealing when I got a new copy of Bloodbourne for $21 early today.

Yeah, same here. I bought Rayman Legends for the PC and for the Vita on the same day. Paid like 3.5$ for the PC version and 24$ for the Vita version :lol:

Anteater

i don't remember these stupid ninja dagger throwing guys in the area before carpa at all in dark souls, I've been through that area 3 times, maybe I just have a bad memory.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Where did you get Yoshi for that price?
A Dutch website called Wehkamp has a temporal €10 discount code for almost everything above €25. Combine that with a link someone placed on a forum which gives you another €10 discount code for everything beneath €40 if your a new customer and it's buying time.
At first I was thinking about getting Tropical Freeze, but Yoshi's too damn cute. Couldn't resist.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

Nice! Have fun.

And I agree on the Physical part (uhuh). I even bought the Bioshock Infinite SE for PS3 a little while ago, even though I already own it digitally on PC and will probably never touch that PS3 disc.
I love that game, and i'm glad to own a physical copy.
Besides, it was cheap and I got the game's steamcode for free with my videocard, but that's besides the point.

The lack of decent manuals has killed my love for phsyical games a bit, though.
I still pick up and read those KOTOR manuals from time to time.
And smell them.

Copons

Even if I'm still scraping the surface, I pretty sure I'm right when I say that The Witcher 3 could have easily been the best game ever, if only they didn't recycle Game of Thrones' Bronn's face every five or so NPCs.

A Dutch website called Wehkamp has a temporal €10 discount code for almost everything above €25. Combine that with a link someone placed on a forum which gives you another €10 discount code for everything beneath €40 if your a new customer and it's buying time.
At first I was thinking about getting Tropical Freeze, but Yoshi's too damn cute. Couldn't resist.
Ah, ok. I'm in the UK so I probably can't get it sent over. Thanks anyway!

Jawmuncher

On Steam Greenlight. You know what to do.

You play as both the dinosaurs and humans in this. The kickstarter should be hitting tomorrow. Still early on but they are working on it.

4BD6E29C2C0636042B310C40F2582FA697EBC179

20ACF448DB1CFF45E72D585FF1D7238B8BB39FC4

Dsyndrome

Thankfully reloaded a previous save in W3 when I saw that I got the Herbalist's item for the Griffin quest when swimming in the river, didn't lose too much progress. For the opening area, is there a quest or PONR for there, or is it just leaving the area when you're ready? I abhor that in games when you're not ready to leave and you get forced out.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Zombie Zoeds #2 -- MB-942A5B5044F5FB96 - Taken by electroflame
Zombie Zoeds -- MB-0BD6F31FD5A7C362 - Taken by crazyrabbits
they should both work.

It is, indeed, garbage day. Take them all.

ModBot said:
]Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Arena Cyber Evolution Founder's Pack DLC -- MB-0758902779F11809 - Taken by iosefe
Magicka Wizard Wars DLC -- MB-234906C2337903A8 - Taken by Belgarion
Magicka Wizard Wars and Amazon DLC #5 -- MB-8E7A9BF968DC0E56 - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
Zombie Solitaire (Desura) -- MB-E84ED31F6964C08C - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Boxes With Guns (Desura) -- MB-2D53290927E33559 - Taken by S1n1st3r
Arena Cyber Evolution Cyber Media DLC -- MB-C04D110551C77AA3 - Taken by iosefe
Magicka Wizard Wars and Amazon DLC #4 -- MB-7FB76035D3E73441 - Taken by SSPssp
Magicka Wizard Wars and Amazon DLC #1 -- MB-69EFBEF820A2D92C - Taken by Kiru
Magicka Wizard Wars and Amazon DLC #3 -- MB-B797BE07C96FC9A2 - Taken by freshVeggie
Magicka Wizard Wars and Amazon DLC #2 -- MB-49E67FFCC6AEFF81 - Taken by nja

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Arena Cyber Evolution Founder's Pack DLC was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Zombie Solitaire (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Boxes With Guns (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Arena Cyber Evolution Cyber Media DLC was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Dsyndrome

Got my first achievement on Galaxy for W3, only took me nine and a half hours. Doing my happy dance, then going back to the realization that I'm slow and/or suck at this game.

Milamber

After replaying a bit of Ouendan! on the toilet, and Osu! at the car today, I just realized that why on earth hasn't Osu! been put up for Steam Greenlight yet?

Other than the licensed music issue, at least official song packs could be set up.

FloatOn

hey steamgaf. I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I used to frequent this thread quite a bit. not to bum you out but in case any of you have wondered about my absence it's been due to my medical leave which started about a month ago.

as it turns out, I have kidney failure. I'm now on the transplant list and I'm confident I'll be okay eventually but I just wanted to let you guys know that I still poke in here every now and again. For those that I have made somewhat friends with despite being strangers I wish you the best. And even for those that I haven't really made friends with I wish you well too. Life is precious and your health is of utmost importance. Be good to yourself.

As for me, due to the kidney failure which has affected my blood pressure pretty severely my left eye is basically blind (treatment will either be laser surgery or an injection) so I've been without the joy of games for the past month or so. But trust me when I bounce back I'll be in this thread full force :)

anyway, sorry if this was incredibly depressing. just wanted to drop by and say hello again.

Milamber

hey steamgaf. I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I used to frequent this thread quite a bit. not to bum you out but in case any of you have wondered about my absence it's been due to my medical leave which started about a month ago.

as it turns out, I have kidney failure. I'm now on the transplant list and I'm confident I'll be okay eventually but I just wanted to let you guys know that I still poke in here every now and again. For those that I have made somewhat friends with despite being strangers I wish you the best. And even for those that I haven't really made friends with I wish you well too. Life is precious and your health is of utmost importance. Be good to yourself.

As for me, due to the kidney failure which has affected my blood pressure pretty severely my left eye is basically blind (treatment will either be laser surgery or an injection) so I've been without the joy of games for the past month or so. But trust me when I bounce back I'll be in this thread full force :)

anyway, sorry if this was incredibly depressing. just wanted to drop by and say hello again.

It's great to hear from you again. Hope you'll get moved up the transplant list soon.

Good luck! I hope you get well soon.

Asgaro

Good luck, man.

Hope you're alright, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom