• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I topped up my wallet using the same card I used five days ago and was again hit with a five-day market restriction. Bah. I'm going to have to call my bank later as the verification charges are no longer showing up among my online transaction list, plus I looked high and low and it doesn't seem possible to view charges in the currency they were placed in (first thing I tried was a reverse conversion using Google, but those values didn't work).

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
hey steamgaf. I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I used to frequent this thread quite a bit. not to bum you out but in case any of you have wondered about my absence it's been due to my medical leave which started about a month ago.

as it turns out, I have kidney failure. I'm now on the transplant list and I'm confident I'll be okay eventually but I just wanted to let you guys know that I still poke in here every now and again. For those that I have made somewhat friends with despite being strangers I wish you the best. And even for those that I haven't really made friends with I wish you well too. Life is precious and your health is of utmost importance. Be good to yourself.

As for me, due to the kidney failure which has affected my blood pressure pretty severely my left eye is basically blind (treatment will either be laser surgery or an injection) so I've been without the joy of games for the past month or so. But trust me when I bounce back I'll be in this thread full force :)

anyway, sorry if this was incredibly depressing. just wanted to drop by and say hello again.

Sorry to hear that, I'd noticed you hadn't been around! Fingers crossed that you can get the transplant taken care of soon, failing health is frightening and frustrating. :c

hey steamgaf. I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I used to frequent this thread quite a bit. not to bum you out but in case any of you have wondered about my absence it's been due to my medical leave which started about a month ago.

as it turns out, I have kidney failure. I'm now on the transplant list and I'm confident I'll be okay eventually but I just wanted to let you guys know that I still poke in here every now and again. For those that I have made somewhat friends with despite being strangers I wish you the best. And even for those that I haven't really made friends with I wish you well too. Life is precious and your health is of utmost importance. Be good to yourself.

As for me, due to the kidney failure which has affected my blood pressure pretty severely my left eye is basically blind (treatment will either be laser surgery or an injection) so I've been without the joy of games for the past month or so. But trust me when I bounce back I'll be in this thread full force :)

anyway, sorry if this was incredibly depressing. just wanted to drop by and say hello again.
I remember you my friend, of course.
Sorry to hear about your kidney. That sucks. Wish you'll get a new one as soon as possible.
Best wishes and prayers to you buddy.

Turfster

Dear whoever thought up the
rotating elevator
in RE5, fuck you.
This was obviously never playtested with Sheva, who just keeps pathfinding-missing against the edge, sliding in place relevant to something on the wall =p

Adjacent to that, splitting up the team and then making it almost impossible to cover the AI means just stacking her full of health sprays.

Also, hang in there, RealityExists.

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't recall the last time I had to do side quests in RPGs though. I don't do side stuff in anything.

i do every single sidequest i can find in all wrpgs i play

they're often the best part of the game

Happy birthday!

Missed all the talk of La Mulana yesterday. It is a slow go since I'm playing 10-20 games at once, and I haven't looked online at all to see if anyone's even beaten the thing without a guide, so I don't feel too bad about using one. Stuff's too obtuse, but like zkylon said, it's fun as hell and makes you want to keep going despite the vague hinting.
i don't feel about using a guide, but it's annoying having to alt tab so often because shit's impossible to figure out

new video update for Yandere simulator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=433&v=NoldFvlYwyM

every time i see a new video i see a good progress
love that the guy isn't on early access/greenlight yet

develop the game idea to a fun state, then start charging ppl for it

very respectable

JaseC

Oh great, Styx's on sale.
€10,17? Way too expensive, i'll wait till it's around €7.

There might be some issues with my brain's wiring. :(

Fantomena could buy you a copy for $8.90, which is roughly €8.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I topped up my wallet using the same card I used five days ago and was again hit with a five-day market restriction. Bah. I'm going to have to call my bank later as the verification charges are no longer showing up among my online transaction list, plus I looked high and low and it doesn't seem possible to view charges in the currency they were placed in (first thing I tried was a reverse conversion using Google, but those values didn't work).
What currency change is taking place?

Turfster

The big climactic boss fight is so broken it's not even funny.
So if you restrain Jill, Sheva just stands there next to you, wondering what you're doing. And once I hit the spider gem once, Jill basically just... runs back and forth between two points, ignoring me (2 minutes and counting, even shooting her or walking into her path doesn't do jack shit)... and Sheva has wandered off to go stand in the middle of the room.
GREAT WORK CAPCPOM.

rtcn63

So if you restrain Jill, Sheva just stands there next to you, wondering what you're doing. And once I hit the spider gem once, Jill basically just... runs back and forth between two points, ignoring me (2 minutes and counting, even shooting her or walking into her path doesn't do jack shit)... and Sheva has wandered off to go stand in the middle of the room.
GREAT WORK CAPCPOM.

This is some Rustin Parr shit

Jawmuncher

GREAT WORK CAPCPOM.

BUT WESKER was so good before that right?

JaseC

I mostly just play JRPGs. Only WRPGs I can think of that I play are Bioware stuff. Only ever managed doing everything in all the Mass Effect games.

I've tried to play Mass Effect a handful of times now, but it's never really "clicked".

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Not... really?
I mean,
he gives you '7 minutes', but pisses off after less than 2?

I'm not making it up, she's still running left and right.

Ok yeah, I'm convinced now. I know there was a pathfinding bug introduced in the Steamworks patch for RE5 PC, that bug wasn't in the original game. They tried to fix it, but I guess it isn't fully fixed. Its real crappy that its fuckin up your game so bad.

sprinkles

I can finally read SteamGaf again!

I was trying to avoid LiS #3 spoilers so I abandoned all you guys for a few days. Just caught up with the story, what a ride!

#teamwarren4lyfe

iosefe

ME feeds off your desire to be a science fiction space opera hero. Strangely, I have that very desire, but I couldn't get into the game for the life of me.

that desire grabbed me by the balls. it's the reason i got to the Point of no Return on ME2 on the ps3, then cancelled that playthrough in order to play Mass effect 1 properly and carry over my save file. and here i am in the middle of ME2 again

L.O.R.D

holy shit , RE Revelations 2 modding is so cool

01727e160781f85c8b13d25ac25216f8.jpg

916b60f3a2845f5fac9091cbff7b6a72.jpg

cc05cb24c77218cb599bdbb06b5aa698.jpg

28c70e2986e9e37ef0233eb3a92912b4.jpg

77ce1ab8eff10bfbead280506b826eb6.jpg

5e94c2d27c5ce8b0d27fec16653e2c54.jpg

8ab44850a8f340e6bee2a2c2238808b0.jpg

281984d98a6505f425e61b444eaf84c7.jpg

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/3637/retro-moira

Jawmuncher

why are you playing witcha3 den -___-

I don't say I don't play WRPGs and I wanted to see if it would make up for Witcher 2. Now that I have screwed around a bit I'm enjoying it now though. Also how many WRPGs are there really. Elder Scrolls, Fall out, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pillars of Eternity, and ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom