• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, sequel to the best selling SteamGAF game of all time LEAKED.
from Bad Rats, come Giant Rat!

giphy.gif

Tizoc

... And this concludes "Turfster rants about RE5."
End conclusion: Buggy, horrible mess that should never have been released as a "single player" game with shit boss fights.

You really should've played iwth a co-op buddy, which is why I hadn't played it yet as I'm waiting for my idiot of a brother to be arsed to play it with me :/

Miguel81

You really should've played iwth a co-op buddy, which is why I hadn't played it yet as I'm waiting for my idiot of a brother to be arsed to play it with me :/

It is a much better experience in co-op, but damn do I love these "Turfster rants" bits.

Miguel81

Finished up Déjà vu(short and sweet). Part 2 shouldn't be much trouble if it's just more of the same. A few more days and I'll have both the MacVenture series and Shovel Knight completed. Then off to the land of La-Mulana. Really glad that I put AAA games on the backburner and went retro and indie for the time being.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I do hope one of the titles Capcom remakes/remasters is Onimusha. I love the game, but I'm really longing for better controls and what kind of mods people could make for skins.

Miguel81

I do hope one of the titles Capcom remakes/remasters is Onimusha. I love the game, but I'm really longing for better controls and what kind of mods people could make for skins.

I'd like to see what they could do with the first two. The sequel is pretty interesting, and has some non-linear elements along with the trading and an overall darker atmosphere.

Have a look at the last two graphs of this prize pool tracker - http://dota2.prizetrac.kr/international2015

Last year there was a boost from new stretch goals. I think this time they are going to throw in Source 2 and whatever new modes are with that, or maybe some kind of event tied into it. It's probably the only thing that could give it a push

Last year that big spike was due to Valve releasing the Pudge courier which had alternate skins at level 50, so people were upgrading their compendiums. This time they'll have the Immortals 2 and after that WW Hatchling courier (which as alternate styles) and after that Immortals 3.

I don't think putting Source 2 as a stretchgoal would go over well with a lot of people and rightly so.

"So hey guys we cancelled Diretide and Frostivus last year so we can migrate to Source 2 which we aimed at releasing first half this year, but you know what? How about we put that in as a stretchgoal?"

Arthea

I've finished Higurashi Onikakushi, time very well spent. If you into horror-mystery-creepypsychological stuff at all, I can't recommend it enough.
Now waiting for Watanagashi begins.

In other news I found out that Todd was right about Evoland, it's no good, I wasn't having fun, so I dropped it. I don't like controls and gameplay, idea itself is still good.

Decided finally to try Rollers of the Realm... 700-100 fps? really? the hell?
Control scheme is horrible, no way to remap those too... IDK should I even bother with it at this point.

Tizoc

I hate myself for not getting Onimusha 3 before it got removed.
C'mon Capcpom, announce HD collections for the games for Steam and next gen!

Teggy

... And this concludes "Turfster rants about RE5."
End conclusion: Buggy, horrible mess that should never have been released as a "single player" game with shit boss fights.

Can we choose which game you play next?

On a completely unrelated note, if the story requires you to lose to a boss in an RPG, the devs should be required either take away control from you, make it a cutscene, or just plain slap "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DIE" on the screen so you don't waste all your good items and revive potions. Someone needs to get slapped for that junk.

Knurek

I've finished Higurashi Onikakushi, time very well spent. If you into horror-mystery-creepypsychological stuff at all, I can't recommend it enough.
Now waiting for Watanagashi begins.

Did you play with the voice acting?
If not, do a replay. They are not Umineko great, but still add *a lot* to the game.

Arthea

Asgaro, some of us still have job and prefer it to stay this way. The hell this huge nude pic doing in steamgaf thread?

As for Higurashi VA, I'm not that much into it, I like VNs without VA probably even more than with.

Knurek

The BGs/sprites are owned by Alchemist so every patch has copyrighted material.

The one I linked to has only the updated scripts to accommodate voice samples (given Mangagamer has specifically added Update folder to allow modding, this should be okay)
No BG/sprite changes in this one. :)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
If Onimusha 3 is remastered, it must contain the French soudntrack. Any version without Jean Reno is an incomplete and flawed version.

meanwhile on greenlight

this needs to be mentioned, because it's a steamgafer's game (RPG maker)

I've been told about this before, but someone whose name is is on the tip of my tongue. I look forward to the plans for it.

Arthea

If Onimusha 3 is remastered, it must contain the French soudntrack. Any version without Jean Reno is an incomplete and flawed version.

I've been told about this before, but someone whose name is is on the tip of my tongue. I look forward to the plans for it.

guys, Onimusha remastered won't happen, nor HD or collection.

Dusk Golem is making that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom