• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
It's not even a question any more given CDPR finally admitted that the original version of the game wasn't feasible for consoles. That being said, it wasn't a complete downgrade -- some areas fare better in the final version, such as the addition of PBR.

I know ;) just linking a video .... DF at least tried to match the location and time of day in their video :p so at least there's that ... also - some of those shots don't really look THAT different from the 2014 demo

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I rather people beat that dead horse than fill more talk about beating something else on a stuffed horse in the game.

guys, Onimusha remastered won't happen, nor HD or collection.

Dusk Golem is making that game.

I know, but I started that very brief talk of it with me stating I could hope for it to be happen. Also I like talking about Jean Reno.

I was trying to be coy about Dusk. I got his message through Steam. Didn't work I guess.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I know ;) just linking a video .... DF at least tried to match the location and time of day in their video :p so at least there's that ... also - some of those shots don't really look THAT different from the 2014 demo

It was a response to the question, not your posting of it.

Tizoc

guys, Onimusha remastered won't happen, nor HD or collection.
...and yet we're getting Grandia 2 remastered on Steam.
If I told you this LAST YEAR you would've laughed and scoffed at it.

An Onimusha HD/remaster can happen, so stfu and get blindly hype.

EDIT: GOG.com has Stranger's Wrath for $2.50; but is it updated like the STEAM Ver.?

Arthea

I seem to be unable to stick with any game lately, well Higurashi is an exception, because it is Higurashi.
Maybe I need a break from playing games? I wish summer sale was this week, I usually play no games during the sale, or close to none anyway.

I was trying to be coy about Dusk. I got his message through Steam. Didn't work I guess.

Oh, I was having suspicion that you might be joking, sorry

EDIT: GOG.com has Stranger's Wrath for $2.50; but is it updated like the STEAM Ver.?

Onimusha's situation is nothing like Grandia's, although you have a point, I wouldn't have believed that we are getting remastered version if you told me so last year.

KenOD

Tis okay. Silly misunderstanding. Either way, more chances for other people to click on the link to his game and that's what really matters.

I need to get around to getting through more games as well. I didn't even get very far into Witcher 3 once my horse decided it was too good for carrying Geralt and took to flying in the sky instead.

L.O.R.D

maybe its old , but i just saw this

https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/601664846099304448

CFmKXfNWMAEenYO.png

saudi arabian Riyal will become the new currency on my region
but i have $70
but , can i apply the US steam card to my account ? because there is no SA steam card

i hope we don't become like the SA store on PSN , because they are using the same high prices on EU , $70 Saudi PSN card = $60 US PSN card

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
maybe its old , but i just saw this

https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/601664846099304448

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFmKXfNWMAEenYO.png[IMG]

saudi arabian Riyal will become the new currency on my region
but i have $70
but , can i apply the US steam card to my account ? because there is no SA steam card[/QUOTE]

almost all steamDB stuff is posted here ... now look at the date of that tweet .....

Milamber

But it was because there was a survey for Grandia II that made it get done. There appears to be no survey from Cacpcom.

baterism

Why was Onimusha titles pulled from Steam in the first place?
License issue? Or....?

HD Remaster
Never play Onimusha before, not interested. Gimme Dragon Dogma cccpcom.

Nillansan

Such a great gem of a game. Love the mature themes, decisions and generally non-black-white, "this is good-this is bad" doctrine of majority of games. I make decisions but I actually see point in both parties.

It's fun.

I am glad to hear that someone is enjoying it, it shouldn't be skipped in my opinion. It is simply amazing what CD Project Red managed to pull off using the Aurora Engine.

Seeing that you are just about to start on Chapter 3, I can assure you that you are in for a treat.

Kiru

Met some interesting characters in the druid place.

She jiggled very heavily but had little to say. No missions or anything.
I see. You used all textures from Rise of the White Wolf. In the original she looks better, if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Did you at least get her "Sex-Card"? :p

The climax of Chapter II was pretty awesome though. Visually and thematically. Really liked the crime investigation and how I got fooled, haha.

Such a great gem of a game. Love the mature themes, decisions and generally non-black-white, "this is good-this is bad" doctrine of majority of games. I make decisions but I actually see point in both parties.

It's fun.
Haha it's possible to solve the crime investigation without getting fooled, that's the great thing about Witcher 1 like you mention later. Your choices change some of the quests outcome and also what might come later. I like how Gametrailers.com for example pointed that out as a positive for Witcher 3. I was like "yo even Witcher 1 had this!!", but I guess a lot people dumped the game for it's combat mechanics. I liked it. :(
I even played the game 2 times now! (with all sidequests, I was level 37 and 38 in both runs at the end)

Miguel81

Capcom are a complex bunch, man. I'd never have guessed they'd end up putting REmake/Zero(?) on Steam, and then they do bring the RE5 Gold content that I was hoping for. I don't know what to expect in the future. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tizoc

Onimusha's situation is nothing like Grandia's, although you have a point, I wouldn't have believed that we are getting remastered version if you told me so last year.

I'm a blind optimist so I don't care about different situations most of the time =3

But it was because there was a survey for Grandia II that made it get done. There appears to be no survey from Cacpcom.

We didn't get a survey for RE 1 HD :V

KenOD

Capcom did a survey back in 2012, asking people what they wanted for digital downloads. Mega Mans, Darkstalkers, Power Stone, Onimusha, couple of others.

Capcom looked at those results and said to themselves... "more content for Smurf's Village"

dex3108

12 and a half hours later i am still discovering new things in WO area in W3 XD That is what you get when you are playing without HUD :D True exploration experience :D

Chariot

12 and a half hours later i am still discovering new things in WO area in W3 XD That is what you get when you are playing without HUD :D True exploration experience :D
Know that feel. 28 hours in, and there are still huge parts of Valen I wasn't even near, not to mention Novingrad and the surroundings. I will never arrive in Skellige ;__;

dex3108

Know that feel. 28 hours in, and there are still huge parts of Valen I wasn't even near, not to mention Novingrad and the surroundings. I will never arrive in Skellige ;__;

But man quests in W3 are really bugged. I really don't know who in CDPR thought that is good idea to put 2 treasures at same place. Now i can't do Deserter Gold quest (it won't trigger) because i did Temerian Valuables first.

Arthea

They have had worse bundles...

I'm kinda interested in Agent Awesome, it's a pity I have half of games in that bundle if not more, probably will pick it for Agent Awesome anyway.

edited: also Paper Dungeons is supposed to be a good game, I have it, but haven't played yet, just there was a talk about it some time ago as a worthy game.
edit2: also the trend continues, Agent Awesome hadn't any noticeable discount yet and it's already in a bundle.
edit3: I wish we had Yu-Gi-Oh! game on steam, suddenly

I don't know how it got to this point but my life is completely out of control right now.
Everything that could go wrong, goes wrong.
I'm in a really bad place right now, not sure how much more my health can take.

Sorry for the random post, I'm not sure what I'm even doing anymore.

Chariot

Just finished Life is Strange episode 3, dear lord

Dear lord, first of all Max travelling in time at all. And then the lsat scene with Chloe. That was killed me the most wasn't the fact that she was disabled or how badly, but that smile. This fucking happy smile to see Max again, who put her there. Oh man ;___;

need next episode asap.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Just finished Life is Strange episode 3, dear lord

Dear lord, first of all Max travelling in time at all. And then the lsat scene with Chloe. That was killed me the most wasn't the fact that she was disabled or how badly, but that smile. This fucking happy smile to see Max again, who put her there. Oh man ;___;

need next episode asap.
Totally Lost like. I was not expecting that ending at all.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Jones On Fire -- MB-832005F0F4352020 - Taken by Purkake4
Agent Awesome -- MB-0DB9E377D53F5BD4 - Taken by Sarcasm

titch

I'm kinda interested in Agent Awesome, it's a pity I have half of games in that bundle if not more, probably will pick it for Agent Awesome anyway.

edited: also Paper Dungeons is supposed to be a good game, I have it, but haven't played yet, just there was a talk about it some time ago as a worthy game.
edit2: also the trend continues, Agent Awesome hadn't any noticeable discount yet and it's already in a bundle.
edit3: I wish we had Yu-Gi-Oh! game on steam, suddenly

That's the two I was interested in plus I only have jones on fire so not that bad a bundle for me.

Capcom are a complex bunch, man. I'd never have guessed they'd end up putting REmake/Zero(?) on Steam, and then they do bring the RE5 Gold content that I was hoping for. I don't know what to expect in the future. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's a hint: Not Megaman. Like, ever. Never Megaman.

Chariot

Totally Lost like. I was not expecting that ending at all.
That didn't feel like the end of an episode, but the end of an entire season with the big WHAM hook for the next season with enough impact to keep the interest for the next seven months.

Do we know already when the next one will be coming?

Arthea

Ghent 3 doesn't work for you?

it would, very even, but I have to replay W2 first and I don't like any long term commitment now, somehow it doesn't work at all.
I haven't even finished Transistor yet, which I like a lot
Do you happen to know what's wrong with me per chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom