• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Novigrad is huge!

These maps are intimidating. I was scrolling around Velen and dammmmn. so big.

It's not even a question any more given CDPR finally admitted that the original version of the game wasn't feasible for consoles. That being said, it wasn't a complete downgrade -- some areas fare better in the final version, such as the addition of PBR.

eh?

YPVf4w4L.jpeg

Arthea

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Gauntlet getting 'free major content update'

Emil Englund said:
"In truth, we were never fully satisfied with how Gauntlet turned out. So, rather than just fixing little things here and there, we have been working on the core of the game to turn it into what we originally envisioned.

"This will mean a free major content update for the game, including improvements to the Campaign and the Colosseum as well as a brand new game mode."

iosefe

There us a Yu gi oh deck builder in Tabletop Simulator.

What you do is build your deck, then save it to the chest. Fins someone to duel, load your deck, and let it rip

It is 3 weeks before E3 what announcements we will see this week SteamGAF? :D
Tbh, I think there won't be many surprises but more about already annoucned games like AssCreed Syndicate, Tomb Raider, Uncharted 4, Halo 5 etc. with only minor surprises.
Sony will probably talk a lot about Morpheus.

Still, I really enjoy watching all conferences. Would love if Nintendo went back to live conference. These live things are much cooler, hearing the crowd etc. (unless plants cheering every little thing :p)
-
Also, I found a post by the dev of "Rise of the White Wolf" on how to get Morenn back in her birthsuit. Gonna try later.

vQNhDcj.png

maybe its old , but i just saw this

https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/601664846099304448

CFmKXfNWMAEenYO.png

saudi arabian Riyal will become the new currency on my region
but i have $70
but , can i apply the US steam card to my account ? because there is no SA steam card

i hope we don't become like the SA store on PSN , because they are using the same high prices on EU , $70 Saudi PSN card = $60 US PSN card

Finally chinese RMB. Hope the publishers also use good prices here ;)

maybe its old , but i just saw this

https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/601664846099304448

CFmKXfNWMAEenYO.png

saudi arabian Riyal will become the new currency on my region
but i have $70
but , can i apply the US steam card to my account ? because there is no SA steam card

i hope we don't become like the SA store on PSN , because they are using the same high prices on EU , $70 Saudi PSN card = $60 US PSN card

Finally chinese RMB. Hope the publishers also use good prices here ;)
I just wonder how the regional differences would be between HKD and RMB and if the chinese region would be a low-tier region. Otherwise any HKer can just go to Shenzhen, open a bank account there and use cheaper prices (if chinese prices would be cheaper).

Edit. Whoah. What happened. I just edited my post and another one was posted.

r3n4ud

Some extras

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Please, no thank you messages needed.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Paper Dungeons -- MB-11CA899AD590ABCE - Taken by rainking187
Iron Grip: Warlord -- MB-421EE35732093BD1 - Taken by Knurek
Vanguard Princess -- MB-766E29D2A7A1CC10
Shattered Haven -- MB-FC6CA432DE730604
Soulbringer -- MB-737479EA5AE5E643 - Taken by Eila
Worms Pinball -- MB-32955738F459FC77
Eets Munchies -- MB-E61D51AF2AA2E063 - Taken by Loptous
Worms Crazy Golf -- MB-93E39B8AC3B4DFDD - Taken by 7Sins
Jones on Fire -- MB-35DB450D54B5940F - Taken by Chreznor
Pre-Civilization Marble Age -- MB-A77BE4A2BDCF2F3F - Taken by dirtywhirlwind
Worms Blast -- MB-B34F77D09F9FD821
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-15E0930EE1729151 - Taken by Miniboss

This sounds pretty interesting.

Her Story is the new game from Sam Barlow, creator of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Aisle. A woman is interviewed seven times by the police. Search the video database and explore hundreds of authentic clips to discover her story in this groundbreaking narrative game.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
This sounds pretty interesting.

I've been interested in this since I saw who was behind it. While Silent Hill: Shattered Memories wasn't the greatest game in the series, it played with expectations quite well and the psychological aspect was fairly well done. Changing the world in ways based off of the player's, and thus, the character's, reactions to the world and the tests given in between chapters, explored the idea that characters are people and are more complex than let on.

Barlow's reducing everything down to the mere act of observation, which doesn't sound very exciting at first but it could be quite the mental exercise trying to piece everything together!

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So I watched all of sword art online the last two days.

Great anime and I'm eagerly awaiting the third season.

In other news I fucked up the witcher 3 Baron quest a lot, so now I've fucked up in almost all quest where I have choices :/

Arthea

this came out of nowhere, interesting concept if you ask me
the game isn't a looker, so it probably won't do good. If anybody is picking it, please post your impressions.

edited:
for nostalgic roguelike fans there is something too

edit2: tomorrow is Akiba's day, btw

PRAISE BE FOR TODAY WE EMERGE VICTORIOUS AGAINST THE MENACE THAT IS CORPORATE DEPRIVATION OF DECADE OLD GAMING !

JjuYuSk.jpg

WINDOWS 8 JUST BECAME A REAL GAMING OS

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I would willing believe that Novigrad alone could be a whole RPG of it's own.

You do know that actually good anime exist, right?

Yes, but what am I supposed to do while I'm waiting for the new episodes of "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?" and shokugeki no soma. hehe

No but seriously I'm halfway through first season of JoJo's bizzare adventure which is great :D

EDIT: Message me some anime suggestions if you want to.

Yes, but what am I supposed to do while I'm waiting for the new episodes of "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?" and shokugeki no soma. hehe

No but seriously I'm halfway through first season of JoJo's bizzare adventure which is great :D

I'm still relatively new to (and picky about) the world of anime, so dunno that I can talk, but... SAO really is just awful. Log Horizon, while still pretty terribly cheesy, is a way better take on the "games become real life" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom