• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh yeah, did the devs of Divinity Original Sin mention something about the PC version being updated to go with the console version?

The one
lashman
posted. It's the best game that isn't actually a game but includes lots of games.

I thought it's just a physics simulator. So it actually plays a lot of tabletop games?

dex3108

Did you know that if you
spare merchant
from Precious Cargo quest you can
find him later
in WO?

I love this small details in Witcher 3 :D

Chariot

I thought it's just a physics simulator. So it actually plays a lot of tabletop games?
It's difficult to explain. Yes, it is a physics simulator, however it's amde for boardgames. Meaning that the base is a table (of many choices) and it has all kinds of regular boards and playthings integrated. The Steam Workshop actually has all kinds of real boardgames taht you can load into the game. You have still play yourself, there are no magic counters or automatic rounds. It's as if you were at a desk in reality. You roll dice, you draw cards, flip the table, all by yourself. But it's great fun, I use it to play boardgames with people who live far far away.

Kagemusha

Oh yeah, did the devs of Divinity Original Sin mention something about the PC version being updated to go with the console version?

User generated content. I'm not sure how copyright works though. Stuff like Catan and Munchkin has to violate copyright laws.

Chariot

User generated content. I'm not sure how copyright works though. Stuff like Catan and Munchkin has to violate copyright laws.
Apparently nobody cares enough, Steam Workshop is just bursting with copyright material. I guess the companies could see that as advertisement in a world, in a time where people forgot about them.

Nillansan

It shall be mine. I am so ready.

CAu6i_xWcAAGTEj.png:large

quesalupa

I bought all the Arkham games with money in my Steam wallet. The page got stuck on "working" so I clicked on the store icon to get me out of checkout. When I looked in my library all the games and dlc were there and I can install them but all the money is still in my wallet. Valve's not gonna remove my games or anything are they?

Turfster

Can we choose which game you play next?
Assuming I have it and I haven't already played it/discarded it, you can try.
No promises =p

On a completely unrelated note, if the story requires you to lose to a boss in an RPG, the devs should be required either take away control from you, make it a cutscene, or just plain slap "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DIE" on the screen so you don't waste all your good items and revive potions. Someone needs to get slapped for that junk.

Every JRPG first fight against the endboss? =p

Yeah about that...
Now you've made me sad again.

Missed the Humble Spring Sale?
Here's the IndieGala Spring Sale!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I bought all the Arkham games with money in my Steam wallet. The page got stuck on "working" so I clicked on the store icon to get me out of checkout. When I looked in my library all the games and dlc were there and I can install them but all the money is still in my wallet. Valve's not gonna remove my games or anything are they?

What does your store transactions tab say?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
i got a friend that plays that. been thinking of grabbing the files off him

It's soooooooooo good! Talking about rhythmic combat the other day when Veggie was posting his progress reports on his Witcher 1 run got me thinking back on how much I loved the first Phantasy Star Online. Was the multiplayer series I've sunk the most time into with maybe Counter Strike as a whole coming close. I got a lot of local friends addicted when the Gamecube version came out with split-screen. It even introduced me to my longest-running group of online friends, some of whom have been trying to pull me back to PSO2 after I quit 3 months after beta ended.

Well, Sega of America, I can't wait any longer. I have a need and it must be fed.

Gaben will have one of his agents visit your local supermarket, and alter the Coinstar machine to charge 33 cents per dollar instead of seven.

Joke's on him, I don't use the Coinstar~

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Anyone know if some significant event is causing the currently high store server loads and low Steam responsiveness? Did something major come out? Is there a price error?

JaseC

It took 10 minutes to actually update the percentages tho.
Hell, the stuff on the last page still hasn't gotten a discount.

There are server issues at the moment. I'm occasionally being told I don't own stuff I do own.

Mr. Doop

Anyone know if some significant event is causing the currently high store server loads and low Steam responsiveness? Did something major come out? Is there a price error?

I was just about to ask if Steam was being really slow for anyone else. Is there something special going on?

JaseC

Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Revenge: Rhobar's Myth -- MB-F6A95E520B49E366 - Taken by WinterDemons
Downpour -- MB-B9AA569243ECAD3A - Taken by chronomac
Zombie Zoeds -- MB-F4F37CDC55C286C5 - Taken by madjoki

Arthea

nothing works on my side, my inventory doesn't load, trades doesn't load, store doesn't load. It's like antichristmas day or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom