• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Get hype =3
5a15Zg4.png

chronomac

If the Sunmer Sale started this week we wouldn't have gotten Weeklong Deals. That's usually how it works. I'm thinking it'll be mid-June, or about 3 weeks from now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I see that Oceanhorn is in the weeklong deals. It looks like a pretty cool Zelda clone, can anyone recommend it?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
If the Sunmer Sale started this week we wouldn't have gotten Weeklong Deals. That's usually how it works. I'm thinking it'll be mid-June, or about 3 weeks from now.

We'll know it's nine days away when mystery cards replace coupons as a badge crafting reward.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I see that Oceanhorn is in the weeklong deals. It looks like a pretty cool Zelda clone, can anyone recommend it?

It's pretty decent, especially for a Zelda clone. Just don't expect the same quality as a Zelda game, and you'll probably have fun with it. It's pretty easy to get all of the achievements for the game, too, I managed to do it in 13 and a half hours.

Also, you should know ahead of time that you don't get to maneuver the boat, it's all done automatically with a shooting minigame to keep you occupied. It doesn't have the same sense of exploration that Wind Waker had. And if you're not going to complete the game, ignoring the fishing part entirely, it gets incredibly frustrating when you reach the last two fish you need to catch.

Teggy

Assuming I have it and I haven't already played it/discarded it, you can try.
No promises =p

Blades of Time
your profile is private so I have no idea if you've played it or own it.

Every JRPG first fight against the endboss? =p

Ah, but in this case the first time you fight the presumed final boss you have to stay alive for 60 seconds (not that the game tells you this) or you get game over. So then you should know you should die the second time?

AHA-Lambda

omg yes, i'm sure I'm lttp on this but i hadn't noticed; so D4 is getting a second season?? :D

It's also a new opportunity for Access Games to finally work on the planned season 2 continuation of D4's story, and though he doesn't want to share details yet, Swery says they are doing just that.

"I would love to launch a new game on PC first if I had the chance," he says. "But for the time being, my top priority is D4 and the continuation of that series in season 2. I'm putting all my power into that right now."

http://www.polygon.com/features/2015/5/7/8566129/d4-pc-season-2-playism-deadly-premonition

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Clockwork Tales -- MB-384682D101D4B773 - Taken by Lobogris. 5 entrants total.
Tompi Jones -- MB-66963BA440F3301D - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Zombie Zoeds -- MB-FA7FB78CF52938E3 - Taken by lindarasta. 2 entrants total.
Breakout Invaders -- MB-72F442D0E486449F - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 1 entrants total.
Fine Sweeper -- MB-18FDE361490510E4 - Taken by Mavromatis. 1 entrants total.

t1432583254z1.png

Anteater

Tomb Raider and Sleepy Doggy sales at GMG. Geez Osiris went down to 4 dollars fast. Did it do that bad?

it's not bad but not exactly that polished as the previous game, the game is pretty demanding and the netcode isn't exactly that great so it has a lot of glitches when my friends and I were trying to play it.

Nyoro SF

Got 4 copies of Valkyria Chronicles to give away as a Memorial Day celebration.
...as is your civic duty, please play the game if you win it!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Nyoro SF:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nyoro SF, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-AAE826BBB3E6C813 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 12 entrants total.
Valkyria Chronicles #4 -- MB-F97FEA79D75C1515 - Taken by thereisnoif. 13 entrants total.
Valkyria Chronicles #2 -- MB-EC9E3F98E138D3DD - Taken by ExoSoul. 18 entrants total.
Valkyria Chronicles #3 -- MB-CEDD3E83D3EDA809 - Taken by Jadax. 8 entrants total.

t1432592915z1.png

TGWceVM.gif

Turfster

Blades of Time
your profile is private so I have no idea if you've played it or own it.
Finished it (even the DLC, which the devs didn't bother to finish =p), actually liked it for what it was.

Also, Jones on Fire will be getting cards in the future, apparently.

dex3108

SteamGAF what should i do. Buy Mad Max game now for 35$ on GMG (i can do refund in 60 days because i use PayPal) or risk waiting for Nuuvem deal closer to release?

Nabs

I decided to go back to Stealth Bastard and I'm finding the later worlds a lot more interesting than the first couple. I'm kind of surprised I'm only competing with catnip and Parsnip. I think there may be something up with that.

SteamGAF what should i do. Buy Mad Max game now for 35$ on GMG (i can do refund in 60 days because i use PayPal) or risk waiting for Nuuvem deal closer to release?

C) Buy it in January for $15.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

there won't be one ... WB isn't selling their stuff on nuuvem any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom