• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

#I have no idea why I have this -- MB-6D8089832794B3FC - Taken by Chairmanchuck - Taken by Jawmuncher

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Why Do I Have This -- MB-6D8089832794B3FC - Taken by Chairmanchuck

Kiru

ModBot Basics:

#I have no idea why I have this -- MB-6D8089832794B3FC - Taken by Chairmanchuck - Taken by Jawmuncher

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Why Do I Have This -- MB-6D8089832794B3FC - Taken by Chairmanchuck
lol wat
edit: ohh, same code too.

Nyoro SF

All VC1 keys claimed, competition was pretty fierce.

Hope everyone that won enjoys the game. I recommend playing through full blind; it is really a true joy when you overcome an enemy setup or strategy on the fly :)

rtcn63

Modbot's always drunk. He and his two brothers are all high-functioning alcoholics. They do tend to stumble when it comes to larger giveaways, particularly ones involving trivia.

Chariot

PW0fifD.png

lol, I wish I could upvote comments on steam.

Chariot

hugging and sleeping with and rubbing on my face

obviously
Some people just put them on display. I myself has sadly no franchise plushies, just my good old teddy and a random camel.

Perpetual spider watch. Unless she herself has been infiltrated by spiders, which would explain the mysterious change of location...
Plush Elise on the prowl.

But plushies filled with spider eggs are a horrible thought indeed *shudder*
Amazing, I didn't even know that there is a Magicka 2.

FLD

Well, just finished FFXIII-2, secret ending and everything. It was alright but I don't really agree that it's better than the first game.

Anyway, still no word on Lightning Returns? It's been a while since the announcement and XIII-2's release and that spring window is going to close soon. Wonder what the hold up is. It would suck if they quietly canned it...

Jawmuncher

Well, just finished FFXIII-2, secret ending and everything. It was alright but I don't really agree that it's better than the first game.

Anyway, still no word on Lightning Returns? It's been a while since the announcement and XIII-2's release and that spring window is going to close soon. Wonder what the hold up is. It would suck if they quietly canned it...

Thank You. I've been saying this for year. But people go nuts for their side quests and get blinded.

M.D

Got my 970 today, it's bigger than I thought after looking at the pics. Witcher 3 in 60 fps is goddamn awesome, combat is easier as well now. It's pretty hot running card but no crashes and no throttle in 3 hours playing W3. I like it.

And cleavage.

What temp are you getting?

Did I miss something? When did the prices disappear from the wishlist? Am I having a glitch, or is this really a thing?

I certainly hope it's just a glitch.

GaussTek

Thank You. I've been saying this for year. But people go nuts for their side quests and get blinded.

I also agree.

Yeah, FFXIII-2 improves on a few things, like less linear areas, adding actual sidequests, choices/paths, and a few other stuff. But overall, it really felt lower budget than FFXIII (almost all cutscenes are real time and animations suck) and the story is a mess (IMO).

FLD

I agree. For me it's
XIII >> Goddess returns > XIII-2

I really didn't like that much about XIII-2 aside from the music.

I still enjoyed XIII-2 but it's good to hear that at least LR isn't the worst out of the three. Makes me look forward to it a little more.

I also agree.
But overall, it really felt lower budget than FFXIII (almost all cutscenes are real time and animations suck) and the story is a mess (IMO).

Yeah, that's the main reason why I don't understand how people could possibly consider it superior. It's pretty much just assets from the original game stitched together in service to a completely nonsensical plot.

FFXIII is just so much more polished it's not even funny. Kinda makes XIII-2 look like a budget title by comparison. Which I guess it technically probably is, given the amount of recycled assets it uses.

rtcn63

Stories generally should stay dead. Bringing them back with post scripts for the sake of fan service rarely turns out well. I'm sure we can all think of a few games in recent years guilty of this...

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys and 10 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Treeker: The Lost Glasses -- MB-C839C91F9CCD2B03 - Taken by Bayonetta
Battlepaths -- MB-76ED6521733CF540 - Taken by fertygo. 1 entrants total.
Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ -- MB-CE8F3890233967F7 - Taken by fuzzy123
ulgzbKC.png
TENSHU GENERAL (DESURA) -- MB-09C2830CC09A6DF3 - Taken by Zero-Crescent
ulgzbKC.png
SOMETIMES (Desura) -- MB-6691F9E6A87D4DFD - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
Boxeswithguns (DESURA) -- MB-BAD736936D081B7F - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
Yargis (DESURA) -- MB-AADF273219E5160B - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
BoxesWithGuns (Desura) -- MB-3FEB1662017CEFEA
ulgzbKC.png
Pixel Star (Desura) -- MB-32E08759EE2E08DA - Taken by Eila
ulgzbKC.png
EAST TOWER AKIO (Desura) -- MB-27C8D2225E2F585F - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
SIEGE OF INAOLIA (DESURA) -- MB-22B20750BCCF7643
ulgzbKC.png
SQUARE HEROES (Desura) -- MB-0CA276E25102E4BE - Taken by Jason Frost
Vanguard Princess -- MB-BE0597AABC01022B - Taken by Undead Bokun
ulgzbKC.png
Bit Shifter (Desura) -- MB-E97E58D6FADD48C2 - Taken by Jason Frost
Gun Monkeys -- MB-60211F7615561D36 - Taken by gurm3n. 1 entrants total.
modbot is drunk. Game is just Sometimes, not Always Sometimes Monsters. Also, sorry if a particular key doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom