• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

So I watched all of sword art online the last two days.

Great anime and I'm eagerly awaiting the third season.

I like you already.

Received a Paradox email with a reward code for having played the Magicka 2 minigame on their website, but the reward code is for something for Magicka 2 (I guess?).
Keys don't have an expiration date right? Because it's gonna be a while before I own Magicka 2.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I like you already.

Received a Paradox email with a reward code for having played the Magicka 2 minigame on their website, but the reward code is for something for Magicka 2 (I guess?).
Keys don't have an expiration date right? Because it's gonna be a while before I own Magicka 2.

No. Gods know why Sony requires PSN keys to have an expiration date.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Damn it, my wife not only bought me 1 game, but a 2nd, and I can't play with client issues right now.

heh!

Oh, and she told me she chose games that I have talked about a long time but have been too cheap to buy, Alien Isolation and Far Cry 4 :)

Steam should give people Birthday dicounts ;P

L.O.R.D

Can someone explain why this game is awaited by everyone? It looks good but I have no idea what it is.

i also want to know that
i saw some videos for the game , doesn't look very good to me
and it look like some 90's TV show
and i really don't get why it need some high spec to run on PC

Wok

i also want to know that
i saw some videos for the game , doesn't look very good to me
and it look like some 90's TV show
and i really don't get why it need some high spec to run on PC

Yeah, the trailers look worse than the screenshots.

Copons

There is also a Gwent OT, if you need help, tips or want to share your most radical gwent adventures.

Thanks!

Anyway, I beat him easy peasy and completed the Velen players quest immediately after.
I kinda feel I'm the king of Gwent right now, even tho I'm sure as soon as I get to Novigrad the ancient smell of armpits of a Magic store on a Summer afternoon will destroy my prowess.

Maniac

Banned
Every day is tuesday, guys.

PifXaO9.jpg

will this ever get old

No. It really wont.

Arthea

with steam having constant problems lately, I'm afraid for summer sale, I really am.

edited: if someone had store to work, anything good on weeklongs?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Jones on Fire -- MB-ACBB16F865755D66 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Paper Dungeons -- MB-8553E746C88FA916 - Taken by NingenJanai

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Steam acting up for anyone else, or is it just me? :/

edit: nvm, should have checked thread before writing :D

goober

Well shit. Tried to grab Dragonfall at the sale price before it ended. Ten minutes before the end, Steam decides to crap out.

I tried both my phone and my browser and it says there's a purchase pending on my account.

Finally get it to work and its back at full price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom