• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jwTuTzY.gif

fucked up the gif but yea sounds like putting d4 on pc was a good idea

I'm not on there which means more people from SteamGAF should be on my friend list.

Dsyndrome

who do I call to get the Guiness World Record for "Guy with the most Steam games, named Pablo, with a dislocated meniscus and a David Bowie tattoo"
Why do you have a David Bowie tattoo? Is it Ziggy Bowie or Labyrinth Bowie?
They added a LOD feature that's tied to texture quality. You can edit the ini to turn it back the way it was before the patch. More info.
Only downside is it being set to Low by default, not everyone looks at the Changelog for every update.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Does that streets of rage: panties edition game have a price yet?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wut?
Do you mean Phantom Breaker?

The something something undressed anime game. Isn't it a (3d) streets of rage type beat em up?

Edit: see Milamber understands me... that should worry me, but I'm ok with it

Seriously wtf.

The amount of port begging from console, Wii U and Vita owners far exceed that of what PC gamers do on this site. Its not even close.

If it's console port begging, then it's not a port begging. Port begging is a PC only term, conducted only by PC gamers.
NeoGAF.

dex3108

So SteamGAF what is chance that Nuuvem will distribute ROW keys for Batman AK for early buyers (when purchase was possible without VPN)? :D

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So SteamGAF what chance it is that Nuuvem will distribute ROW keys for Batman AK for early buyers (when purchase was possible without VPN)? :D

Well, this situation is an exact repeat of what happened with Saints Row 4, so I'd say it's the most likely outcome.

zkylon

zkylewd
are ppl really collecting prima guides and shitty licensed games

is saoirse people

why do i have magical unicorns dlc when i dont have the base games

so many questions

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
She is a goddess, so no.

And wacky conversion rates and other stuff wasn't my point. It's overpaying for a game and future content.

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean, i payed like 125 for an obsidian shirt that i'm still waiting for, so im not one to talk

i bet it's gonna be really big for me too since i bet american sizes are like huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom