• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarg

The "squeezies" look like they must be the least efficient way to apply a sauce that has ever been invented.

i dunno about argies, but like everything's always too big for me

oh my god that's grotesque

Just eat a few of those, and you won't need to worry about the shirt being to big anymore.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
As long as it's not morningbus...

4VZJCBa.gif

Deitus

For the past two years, the gaming company has hosted former University of Washington track star and U.S. Olympian Ja’Warren Hooker inside its Bellevue headquarters to help employees take a break from the computer, spend time getting in shape, and ultimately improve their performance at work.

They should have gone for the clickbait title and said: "Valve hires Hooker to help employees get in shape." Maybe Polygon will do that.

Edit: God dammit Salsa

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

BoxesWithGuns -- MB-7921EB2E20608F44 - Taken by Darth Kupi

Tizoc

I don't mind pineapples on pizza~

25€? Fu Tizoc :(

25 Euros sounds good to me!
Heck I'd pay 25 Euros for this rhythm game if we ever got it on Steam
CDxlDqf.jpg

It's a rhythm game with a gauge, as the gauge increases, the characters 'heat up' and their clothes evaporate.
I'd gladly pay 25 Euros for dat ish <3

Milamber

25 Euros sounds good to me!
Heck I'd pay 25 Euros for this rhythm game if we ever got it on Steam
CDxlDqf.jpg

It's a rhythm game with a gauge, as the gauge increases, the characters 'heat up' and their clothes evaporate.
I'd gladly pay 25 Euros for dat ish <3

I thought DTL visited here for a moment.

zkylon

zkylewd
Visit LA. I'll show you the way.
yeah maybe america will be the one to break me. my friend that visited new york showed me the difference between like american oreos and argie oreos and like those things are huge

so maybe like 3 months in america and i'll be fat

my na league of legends account is called fat zky after all

Chariot

the fact that I missed the Baron card cements I wont touch Gwent cause what if I suddenly want all cards
Ah, that's no problem at all. Just start the game anew.
Gwent is addictive, I think about one third of my 20 hours into the game so far I spent
losing
playing card games.
I steamroll merchants, but I keep getting my ass kicked in my pathetic tries to enter the tournament :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom