• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here some Mad Max goodness. Hope you like my action-cut.

19a9db.gif
2b1084.gif

3b4f36.gif
4dcb90.gif

Explosions look mighty nice as ever!
Just wait for the downgrade
Console versions highly likely but PC? Hope not -_-'

iosefe

so i found a key for Long Live the Queen on a desktop note. and it apparently seems unused. i could have sworn i had given it to someone ages ago, but if anyone is interested in giving it a try, let me know

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Kotaku: From what we've played so far, the Mad Max game does not live up to the movie

I got to play the Mad Max game during a brief hands-on session in Los Angeles last week, and although the upcoming game does a good job recreating some of Fury Road’s vicious car battles, it also feels empty and shallow, the result of too open a world and too many lessons from gamification. As I played, the game barraged me with notifications, achievements, and arbitrary objectives that felt more like a to-do list than a grand open-world adventure.

Arthea

so i found a key for Long Live the Queen on a desktop note. and it apparently seems unused. i could have sworn i had given it to someone ages ago, but if anyone is interested in giving it a try, let me know

Here I'll mention how great this game is, because it can't be repeated enough

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
It would have to be a game of the generation to live up to the movie so no wonder it doesn't.

baterism

There's already Akiba Waifu cards on the market. Something for everyone
ccvPL7w.png
YaglzzL.png

What the hell.

Hmm, plan for tonight.
Buy AT
Craft booster
sell booster
Farm cards
sell cards

Hopefully it profit at least a dollar tonight.

Edit: scratch selling booster, change to open booster, hoping for foil.

Hello everyone, how has everyone been? I have been away since last weekend, not that anybody noticed anything or that I was being missed.

Anyway, my second gem was born in Sunday. A baby girl :)
Say hello to her :)
Congratulation!

Deques

Hello everyone, how has everyone been? I have been away since last weekend, not that anybody noticed anything or that I was being missed.

She's invisible? Woah. You should make her a superheroine!

Congrats!

Tizoc

Hello, and congratulations =D

Ban Puncher

Have you had 'The Milamber Talk' with her yet?

I'm usually cynical as hell when it comes to new AAA announcements but I thought the new Mad Max looks decent. Good action and it seemed to have a certain artistic quality to it. I doubt it'll be amazing but it looks far from bad.
Shizuku is a boy right?
After consulting Google Image Search I think the answer is no

Dr Dogg

oh my god. This is fantastic.

I really need to start tweaking some .ini stuff

Haven't throughly tested it and there are still recap screens on loading a world state (ie start up game, load game, death etc) but did notice load times were a lot quicker and a few instances where I swear there was a recap cutscene was gone.

Mad Max: Savage Road Story Trailer

High-quality Gamersyde version.

Oh look another, quick cut, high movement, hyper dynamic set piece ladden trailer that really wont be representative of anything you'll see in actual gameplay where it will be a mostly static affair.

The GIF in the thread of the color corrected version is pretty nice. PC will obviously be the way to go since someone will have that filter from the film in.
With Filter.
http://giant.gfycat.com/SoggyUncomfortableAmericancrayfish.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't think the term 'corrected' is right in this instance, or most instances it is used. Colour Adjusted is more apt because neither are an accurate representation of colour and are heavily stylised. The desaturated, almost bleach bypass look to Mad Max fits quite well within the setting and overall tone the design team are after but the aesthetic is not to everyone's taste. Though a colourist for video/movie work gets a lot more in depth on a frame by frame and even object by object basis that what most games can achieve with no guarantees over camera and character positioning.

Tizoc

Honestly even if Mad Max ends up being Shadow of the Wasteland, it'll be fun to drive broken-ass looking cars in the desert.
Then again I'm an arab so that kind of thing is cool for us :V

Jawmuncher

I'm usually cynical as hell when it comes to new AAA announcements but I thought the new Mad Max looks decent. Good action and it seemed to have a certain artistic quality to it. I doubt it'll be amazing but it looks far from bad.

After consulting Google Image Search I think the answer is no

Hmmm. Wonder what the fuss was about in that other thread awhile back then.
Have it on vita but still haven't played it.

Tizoc

Oh hey DRM-free GoT from TT is interesting, my friend likes GoT so he may be interested in getting it like this.
Only issue is if his laptop can run the game XP

Oh look another, quick cut, high movement, hyper dynamic set piece ladden trailer that really wont be representative of anything you'll see in actual gameplay where it will be a mostly static affair.
Yeah, it's especially weird in the end with open-world games where they can't push setpieces & cutscenes at their desired frequencies.

Taking trailers at face-value is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom