• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiah

Hmmm. Wonder what the fuss was about in that other thread awhile back then.
Have it on vita but still haven't played it.

It's a message on the ingame "Twitter"-App.
akiba_s_trip_66852.jpg

Lain

Hello everyone, how has everyone been? I have been away since last weekend, not that anybody noticed anything or that I was being missed.

Anyway, my second gem was born in Sunday. A baby girl :)
Say hello to her :)

Who are you again?

Congratulations!

It's not on the level of LazyGuys sending emails with keys, but I like how Groupees now shows when things have been updated in bundles you bought. Turfster posts and Steam group for the added keys are great resources for it, but bundle sites making it easier to see when keys have been added is always better.

Hello everyone, how has everyone been? I have been away since last weekend, not that anybody noticed anything or that I was being missed.

Congrats man. Mine just turned 4 months on Saturday. It's certainly been...an experience :D

iosefe

so i found a key for Long Live the Queen on a desktop note. and it apparently seems unused. i could have sworn i had given it to someone ages ago, but if anyone is interested in giving it a try, let me know

^this is still around. not sure it will work, but it gives me the "install this game" prompt and not the "already used" prompt

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery gift -- MB-4F399F644370C83D - Taken by iosefe

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mystery gift was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Backlogger

I'm sure there's tons of unclaimed keys on ModBot. :p

Thanks, I had planned on checking when I got to work and sure enough there are a few =p

Congrats, that's awesome.

iosefe

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery gift -- MB-4F399F644370C83D - Taken by iosefe

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mystery gift was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Invalid. i take it this was a GFWL key:

XBQVJ-O1R7A-PBFT0-Z9XFF-EZAXS

not guarenteed to work

iosefe

I need an adult!

help. if i try to activate a key that is potentially used, will it give me the install prompt if it is used and i own the game, but not the key i used to get the game?

user237

Zombie Zoeds is the new worst game I have on steam account. Got it from the Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle #19 and only redeemed it because I didn't think anyone would take it from modbot.

On this steam discussion thread people are saying that the game doesn't even come with an executable file.

When I idled it to get cards, the badge page didn't even have proper cards. The cards were just broken image links. They seem to have fixed that in the past day.

Truly the worst steam game I have encountered, and I have a ton of bundle crap on my account.

ghostlight_ross

Ghostlight
If any of you want to see more of our firefighting action roguelike, Flame Over, we've just uploaded a let's play by the designer, Al Evans, in which he gives an overview of the game and runs through some of the new features for the PC version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGAqLrKlYY

Also a quick reminder that the game is released on Thursday, so if you want that 40% pre-order discount you have 2 days http://store.steampowered.com/app/345080/

Messiah

Zombie Zoeds is the new worst game I have on steam account.

I like the description though.
"This zombie shooter.You have to kill zombies.The game is quite complicated.A wide variety of levels and large maps.The game itself has elements of horror. In the story you're a soldier who was sent to the lab and get to know what happened.Before that you have to go through many levels. Remove them from the zombies. "

Zombie Zoeds is the new worst game I have on steam account. Got it from the Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle #19 and only redeemed it because I didn't think anyone would take it from modbot.

But it has the BEST description ever.

This zombie shooter.You have to kill zombies.The game is quite complicated.A wide variety of levels and large maps.The game itself has elements of horror.
In the story you're a soldier who was sent to the lab and get to know what happened.Before that you have to go through many levels. Remove them from the zombies.Zombies good Artificial Intelligence.
The gameplay is excellent and beautiful graphics.All this gives a wonderful atmosphere.Play and kill as many zombies.You will have to kill soldiers and turrets.Earn points and win.

"The game is quite complicated" come on. That's awesome.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So the new month is fast approaching and I haven't received very many recommendations for next month's thread.
  • Batman: Arkham Knight - Dr Dogg
  • Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward - jshackles
  • Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - corrosivefrost
Just to get the ball rolling, here are a few of next month's releases that you could pick from:
  • D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
  • Dirty Bomb
  • ARK: Survival Evolved
  • F1 2015
  • Universe Sandbox 2
If it's being released on Steam next month and isn't a game banned from discussion on GAF, it's eligible. Drop me a PM or let me know in the thread if I can put you down for a recommendation!

Dr Dogg

Ah fuck it I knew there was something I was meant to do this weekend. Damn you Witcher 3! I'll sort my recommendation when I get in shackles, sorry for the 'delay'.

baterism

One more hour to Akibas Trip.

It won't delayed in the last minutes, will it? And that reminds me of another game. A game that sport samurais. I wonder what happened to that game.

Backlogger

So I enabled the Steam Mobile Authentication and now the Steam app just crashes. I uninstalled it from my phone and reinstalled it. Now its asking for this on my phone:

"As an added account security measure, you'll need to enter the most recent code generated by the Steam Mobile app on your phone."

When I first set it up it gave me a recovery code but I see no way to enter it anywhere. What an epic fail Valve... I know its still in beta, but geez, this seems like a pretty big oversight unless I am missing something.

Edit: sounds like I am not the only one: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MobileAuthBeta/discussions/0/617336568073288953/

Erekiddo

Did Steam change something where you can't see the prices of the games on your wishlist anymore? I'm not seeing this on the website or the mobile app.

That's frustrating.

Dr Dogg

Have I missed something the past couple of days but did a PC kill a number of posters parents or something? As there's a couple of inflammatory threads purporting that either everyone who owns a PC is the Son of Satan who spit down from upon high on anyone who owns a console or that there is some arbitrary hardware limit to who can be accepted in this entirely fictional gang of knob ends who apparently go shitting up threads around here like a bunch of rowdy Vikings did around Northern Europe.

Kind of at odds with the PC centric folk I bump or have bumped into around GAF over the years who are mostly a lovely bunch, if not some corrupted by animu or AssCreed.

Parsnip

Did Steam change something where you can't see the prices of the games on your wishlist anymore? I'm not seeing this on the website or the mobile app.

That's frustrating.

The funny part is that you can still sort the wishlist by price, but not see the prices.
Hopefully it's not a permanent change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom