• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

How about some
quXl5tJ.gif
?

AIUy6w1.gif

Arthea

Humble XSEED Bundle, believe!
(TitS 1st/Ys 1-2 $1 tier, Ys 3/Origins BTA, Ys 6, TitS 2nd $15)

I would go broke just by buying gifts, please Knurek, no, reconsider it

edited: I just remembered that HB doesn't let me buy more than 5 of gifts of bundles, so it's OK, I approve.

dex3108

I see.
But strange, a WTF is would b3 advertisement, would it not?

Well i think that main issue is that he always talks that he is consumer friendly and that he is nothing without his audience. But then he takes sponsorship for his personal "project" and his audience can't get content that wants from him.

Knurek

What the eff?
Telltale and GOG sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Ooh, remember that IGS deal I mentioned earlier?
Oh my god.... We didn't authorise this! We weren't informed of this... This is my worst nightmare... We've been having a legal disagreement with our publisher and were petrified they would do something like this. We've seen no money from the game since release (as in they haven't paid us our cut) and now they're putting it in a bundle when we complained... This is the worst thing to wake up to

Is Plug In Digital a sister company to Strategy First?

Dr Dogg

GAF Thread but it just gives the summary.

CAG thread for the meat & potatoes.

Top stuff cheers. that's a rea;lly unconvincing story.

Oh and Milamber, I saw you mention this but going into Witcher 3 user.ini in My Docs and look for [LoadingScreen/TCR] and set this to ShowProgress=false and if you have it on a fast SSD loading between fast travel points is about a second in the similar area and 5-10 to another map. With no recap movie either.

Chariot

Well i think that main issue is that he always talks that he is consumer friendly and that he is nothing without his audience. But then he takes sponsorship for his personal "project" and his audience can't get content that wants from him.
So, a hypocrite. Good that I stopped watching him.

Really, Angry Joe and Jim Sterling are the only people I regularly watch. Those two are honest. And while Angry Joe has connections and relationships with certain companies he is very transparent about it and isn't shying away from tearing them a new one when they deserve it.

Milamber

Oh and Milamber, I saw you mention this but going into Witcher 3 user.ini in My Docs and look for [LoadingScreen/TCR] and set this to ShowProgress=false and if you have it on a fast SSD loading between fast travel points is about a second in the similar area and 5-10 to another map. With no recap movie either.

You're an angel, Dogg!

Jawmuncher

I just learned that GOT Episode 4 comes out today.
I still have to finish Life is Strange Ep 3 and Broken Age Ep 2. And where the hell is the next Tales of the Borderlands-Episode?

inb4: Episodic games where a mistake,...

Biggest issue with episodic is that no one can stick to a schedule it seems. Which was supposed to be the whole point of them. LiS is doing pretty good so far with it being 1 episode every 2 months. TTs randomness is horrible though.

Dr Dogg

Anyone who uses the word consumer when they really should use customer is not someone I'm likely to pay much attention to, especially when they're talking about being 'friendly' and 'sticking up for the little guy'.

You're an angel, Dogg!

There is a metric fuckton on ini tweaks you can do for The Witcher 3, some not even detailed in Andy's Nvidia guide that if text editing doesn't cause you an anxiety attack and you're willing to test in various areas and put a lot of time into can eliminate a lot of the game's issues. Though the most recent patch fucked up my values and I've got to start again so there is that also to put you off.

Top stuff cheers. that's a rea;lly unconvincing story.

oh my god. This is fantastic.

I really need to start tweaking some .ini stuff

Jawmuncher

I only prefer GOG for what their original idea was good OLD games. If I have the choice i'll deal with steam every time over them for newer fare. With Humble usually be the true best choice since you get both.

I only prefer GOG for what their original idea was good OLD games. If I have the choice i'll deal with steam every time over them for newer fare. With Humble usually be the true best choice since you get both.

Yeah, I usually try to buy Humble whenever it comes with a DRM-free copy (Sunless Sea and Grim Fandango are recent examples). I only use GOG for games I can't get on Steam, like Torment.

Messiah

Happy Akiba's Trip and Guilty Gear day SteamGAF!

I usually go humble because they give the biggest cut to developers out of all the platforms as far as I know.

My problem with GoG is getting hit with international fees from my credit card which seem to be different every time I buy something from there. Beyond that, I will buy smaller and indie games from them as well as their old releases.

Arthea

Take off all the clothes \o\

Sorry, you guys should unfriend me before it's too late, I am surely going to make a few screenshots like with IMHHW :D

shouldn't we be undead before undressing?
I'm not so sorry

edited: I just imagined Ar tonelico Qoga hittin the steam too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom