• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

What did I spoil? Yennefer's what? My Geralt still has to get his dick wet. Don't taking any shit, not from whorses, not from a certain blone woman. Had enough of this elven women from W2.

It's lore that sorceress can warp their bodies they way they want. They are all old hags.
Agh!

UK peeps check your emails, PayPal is apparently giving away £5 to spend on Steam, no minimum purchase. Looks like it only works if you got the email

steampal.png

Maniac

Banned
They probably open up their lappy to get in a fappy since it makes them happy

...I'm so sorry

I love you.

You filthy, perverted cunt.
<3
srsly

Minigames in open world games are the same, absolutely fucking useless. So much work put in by the dev team for no payoff whatsoever. I had a good chuckle when GTAV told me Tennis, Golf, Darts and like 5 other activities were available now. Garbage clutter on the minimap, nothing more.

I'd normally agree, but Gwent is a genuinely fun and well-designed "mini"-game. I mean, it's a bloody game in and of itself inside of the game. It's like... Sodding Yu-Gi-Oh in yer Witcher. And I've spent hours playing it, because... It's a worthwhile minigame, unlike the vast majority of minigames.

Come to think of it, it's probably the only minigame I've played that's been worth my time, and been actual fun.
Geralt in episode Don Quixote

Also i made huge mistake with setting up free cam XD Now i will stop playing game and make even more screenshots XD

But... But... Muh downgrade, literally looks like a PS2 or PS3 game

literally trash... Guys?

Guys?

Anyone?..

Jawmuncher

Was hoping Zero would be this year. Hopefully next year is RE filled. Zero early and 7 or whatever the hell they decide to do later in.

Jawmuncher

I think i made huge mistake starting locking content behind Amiibo discussion XD

Use over 40 #amiibo to give woolly #Yoshi adorable patterns in Yoshi's Woolly World!

I just hope that in the future this won't spread on potential multiplatform third party titles and eventually on PC if form of DLC packs.

The use of amiibos has gotten pretty bad. Nintendo needs to hurry up and do the cards so everyone can have the content. Does bring me back to finding it odd how sky landers isn't on PC, and Disney Infinity uses the codes rather than the base.
--------

zkylon

zkylewd
was there ever more controversial game than this? as far as shooters go, I mean.

yes, deadly premonition

THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL GAME OF ALL TIME ACCORDING TO CONTROVERSY MAGAZINE AKA GUINESS RECORDS

kind of interesting how my feelings about this have gone 180. originally i had the feeling that steam removing this game was bad because we could've been robbed from a potentially interesting game. maybe the game would have like a very disturbing insight into the mind of the postal people or about glorification of violence or just some sort of political statement of gun rampages in america or whatever, but with time the impression is that the game is not gonna be any more than a very sad depiction of sadism.

and since i don't think sadism is a something that's good for humanity, i'm actually delighted that gog's saying "fuck it, we don't want anything to do with that game"

i find it also interesting that i've changed my mind about it, gives me something to think about how strongly i feel about shit sometimes that maybe with a cool head would think differently

In MW2 you are
not forced to shoot the people in the airport as far as I remember
(and you can skip the section if you want)

i've said it before, the fact that the whole thing is optional makes it even worse because it makes it all the more evident that 1) they didn't have the confidence to force you to do pull the trigger and deal with the backlash, 2) you pulling the trigger didn't really matter narratively or mechanically (if it did, you'd be forced to. for example the god of war series is really good at this, you're a monster, so if you want health just kill some innocents and get it. narrative and mechanics based on disturbing shit) and 3) they did it in a condescending manner with a message that said something like "let me skip this cos i'm easily impressed!" or some shit like that, which is insulting and lacks seriousness

also 4) but not as important, the section didn't make any sense and was stupid in every conceivable way. but so was the rest of mw2, anyways

it was obviously meant to spark controversy, much like hatred, and that section of the game should be shit on just as much

MUnited83

For you.
In MW2 you are
not forced to shoot the people in the airport as far as I remember
(and you can skip the section if you want)

You don't need to engage in violent activities in Postal 2 though. It's a path you could take, but there are other ways.

cX1poTQ.png

(I have too many achievements on Postal 2. And still a few to go as well)

dex3108

Is totalbiscuit already raving about cencorship again?

Guess what GOG is sponsor for his Starcraft team so he won't comment anything that have any connection with GOG. He even refused to do Port Report for W3 because of that and there won't be any WTF is for W3.

Back in the 16 bit days a friend of mine bought Shaq-Fu because I recommended it. It looked nice in the pics I saw in a mag, reviews weren't out yet. Lol.
In my defense, the game did look quite nice, shame the gameplay sucked.

Ban Puncher

Back in the 16 bit days a friend of mine bought Shaq-Fu because I recommended it. It looked nice in the pics I saw in a mag, reviews weren't out yet. Lol.
In my defense, the game did look quite nice, shame the gameplay sucked.

You are a terrible friend.

SNES or Mega Drive?

Resident Evil 0 HD Remastered announced (2016; PC, PS4, XO, PS3, 360)

well then ... ;)

not that anyone would be genuinely surprised by that ...
Great and I am talking about the trend that oldies get remastered more and more.
I am sure other RE titles will follow. SE has some really great old games in their repertoire. Only good news that they are coming to PC.
Better for "lesser" games of a series to come then not at all.
This went much, much faster than I ever imagined. Wow.
They should bring back this game.

sshot-2011-11-25-19-21-33.png

And yes, you can play it on Windows Vista+.
http://www.groovypost.com/howto/windows-7-3d-pinball-space-cadet-game/
Nice. Gonna download now.
Got 4 copies of Valkyria Chronicles to give away as a Memorial Day celebration.
...as is your civic duty, please play the game if you win it!
Pretty nice of you. Thanks! I choose #3 so best chances, hah.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
My head is aching from various threads in Gaming lately, from that Pokemon changes and Yoshi Amiibo thread.

Urgh... I need some game to cool off.

At least it was the better version with the extra characters.

You are still a bad friend.

Don't say that, this was a long time ago, I'm actually a good person.

My life really sucks right now, don't hurt my feels.

Also: hurray for RE0! (though we knew it was coming) Sucks that it's 2016 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom