• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Seems like it's Humble Bundle's fault for not being clear as it is specifically a NoA promotion.

Unless somehow the Nintendo bundle thread is full of people(it isn't btw) claiming the other systems are completely universal then I don't see what is your point really People are rightfully complaining about the archaic idiotic region locking system of the Wii U. If it wasn't for it, anyone could have enjoyed the games in those bundle in a way or another.

Yeah region locking sucks, but the thing is people target the wrong ideas. Even if it was PSN or such, they'd still need to specify that it's for NA accounts because that's how digital stores work. Yeah you could still play them, but you need to go through hoops like signing up outside of the console with fake addresses.

On a related note, it is an American bundle to begin with since it was NoA doing the promotion. So it's HB screwing it up it seems.

titch

Switch-The-Matrix.jpg

Boss Doggie

So... the only character difference between AC+ and AC+R is Cliff and Judgment being already playable huh?

Boss Doggie

Is it even region locking when it's meant to be an American promo?

In any case I don't want to visit the thread so that's a surprise.

Dr Dogg

Well 74 hours in just got to Skeliga and holy shit is this place pretty. Also thankfully no where near as big as Velan so fingers crossed I wont be pissing about here for 60 odd hours monster huntin' and card hustlin'.

So um any word on when Lightning Returns is coming to steam? Wasn't it supposed to be like 2 months ago?

Well the initial PR said 'Spring' which is technically until 21st June so not quite panic stations just yet. She will Return eventually... well hopefully.

derExperte

Is it even region locking when it's meant to be an American promo?

That's like questioning if Russian games are actually restricted from gifting if they were only meant to be sold in Russia. This makes so little sense that if you said that to my face I would drive you to the next ER, ask them to check for internal bleeding and call your parents.

iosefe

i just subbed to Gwent on TTS and i don't own Witcher 3 or have much knowledge.

maybe i should sub to Triple Triad while i'm at it too

Boss Doggie

That's like questioning if Russian games are actually restricted from gifting if they were only meant to be sold in Russia. This makes so little sense that if you said that to my face I would drive you to the next ER and ask them to check for internal bleeding.
And guess what happened with that in Steam huh :p

And again, shit like this isn't new or exclusive.

That's like questioning if Russian games are actually restricted from gifting if they were only meant to be sold in Russia. This makes so little sense that if you said that to my face I would drive you to the next ER, ask them to check for internal bleeding and call your parents.

no need to be salty

USA USA USA

baterism

So Akiba's Trip port is, uh, garbage-tier for the moment it seems. Especially on full-screen mode, if I alt+tab, it won't return so I need to kill the game from task manager.
And I wonder if it has problem with Steam overlay, I took a screenshot and then the game non-responsive.
Currently I play 1280x720 windowed, frame rates ranging from cinematic 24fps outside and 30fps inside. Toying with the just-there settings don't do much. It's playable at least.
Spec:
i5-2450 2.5ghz
GT630M 2GB VRAM
8GB RAM
Win 7 64-bit
Not a powerhouse ofc, but it run MGSVGZ lowest setting at 60fps just for comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom