• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty

FIrst attempt at original BoI on hard mode, I got to mom's heart with a very poor build so I died. The new white enemies spawn other enemies or shot more tears. Sheol is going to be hard as fuck I guess.

I don't know it it's new bug but sometimes using the dice makes items disappear.

It's hard going back to the original game after playing rebirth. This update should have been released for that one, with new achievements for beating the game on hard with each character. They'll probably do so later with the new expansion.

Anyway, back to boi now.

what games y'all got installed (and playing)?

here's me:

63tMKRZ.jpg

0sQfJnM.png

mostly been playing dragon age.

Installed: 60-ish games.

Playing: Injustice and Borderlands 2. Single-player only in both games.

I love how three of the four games currently in my rotation are multiplayer-based games I'm playing single-player (the third being Smash).

Durante

Just finished Ys Origin (as Yunica).

It really is the best ARPG of all time.

Also, the global achievement stats prove once and for all that female protagonists are 3 times more popular than male ones!

my lord, why do guys have so much shit installed tho? are you guys rocking like a 3TB harddrive or something?
Funny that you'd ask, I in fact do have a 3 TB HDD dedicated to my Steam installation :p

Panda Rin

I'm not really sure why I insist on keeping my games on my HDD, but I do.

I tried out MGS for the first time today, and I'm loving it. Picking up GZ the first time I get the chance on Steam.

Parsnip

my lord, why do guys have so much shit installed tho? are you guys rocking like a 3TB harddrive or something?

I have something like 10TB of HD space, yes. The drive that Steam games are in happens to be 3TB actually.
Then there's also external backups.

I'm a digital pack rat.

I reached the point in Pillars I didnt wanna reach

that is: stop playing it cause something else comes out - want to go back to it but don't remember shit - idea of starting over kinda bums you out and makes you play something else instead = never go back
Went back to PoE yesterday, took me an entire minute to remember where I am in location and plot.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Have at ya. It's not much but it's something :p

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Super Sanctum TD -- MB-9858134C4CAC5C00 - Taken by electroflame. 1 entrants total.
The Hat Man: Shadow Ward -- MB-6E59C7B085088EBB - Taken by Kagemusha. 2 entrants total.
Legendary -- MB-4E338D40B59F24F9 - Taken by Lomax. 1 entrants total.

t1430614446z1.png

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I went back and deleted a lot of games last night, actually! Still have 48 installed, but most are smaller indie things like Mini Metro I can play during downtime for a few minutes or Early Access/Episodic games so I can get excited when I see an update come through.

Lomax

With 222 games installed out of over 1300, all I've played in the last couple of weeks is Pinball FX2 and Guild Wars 2. Mostly Guild Wars 2. It's kinda sad really how easily I get hooked into the genre.

zkylon

zkylewd
Cards, vague interest to play that passed, whatever really. Nothing else is eating up the space so there's no real incentive to uninstall anything.

for cards u can just use jshackles thing

i'm at 45 games, actually, which is too much for my taste

iIDWocpJgDb3M.JPG

not ideal..

Terra_Ex

278 installed at the moment. No point uninstalling them really, just makes it easier to access the stuff on my shortlist. Just finished Always Sometimes Monsters, so that's getting uninstalled at least! I could probably trim a few from the installed list, but what's the point, something else will just fill the void in short order anyway.

zkylon

zkylewd
just watched the giant bomb speedrun of bloodborne thingie

i knew of the spiders in that boss, but the ones in that other area...

damn

zkylon

zkylewd
Why did you watch it if you have arachnophobia?

i mean it's not too bad to watch but probably means i can't play it if i ever have a ps4

would have to do the same as in dark souls 2 and watch a full playthrough, have my brother play it for me first so i can memorize every spider location, and then sunbro it up if i want to get through the part myself

in dark souls 2 i can do ng brightstone cove by myself now, but it's too much work to do all of this for the ripoff version or ng+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom