• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra_Ex

Anyone back or excited for this game? Release date is tomorrow.
Serpent in the Staglands
Just heard about it for the first time over in Gaming today, apparently a RTWP CRPG.
Yes, I'm excited about it. Sadly the gaming gods conspired to release loads of games I'm interested during May and Witcher 3 is winning the battle for my time. Will likely pick it up but who knows when I'll get around to playing it, it looks to have shaped up really nicely since the kickstarter.

Chariot

Probably shouldn't have included that bit about anime.
It's certainly not the only problem, but is howcases how much he just wants to take the piss on his brother. If you think anime can teach you emotion something is really wrong.

This is what happens when you try to use anime as a educational tool.
Well, it fits, anime is the education and he is the tool.
I'll just go full Madotsuki instead to be different!
We need more girls with braids. And more Yume Nikki fanart. Maybe.

Knurek

Done with Umi... Higurashi #1.
I can see that this is Ryukishi07 work - similar themes to Umineko so far, just horror instead of mystery genre. Voice work less stellar than in Umineko, but still great.
Hopefully less incest this time
Can't wait for #2, Mangagamer please hurry up

Started LA Noire, my wife looked what was I doing and asked after a while whether I was watching new episodes of Mad Men without her. :)
Amazing
ly creepy
face tech.
Of course (PC gaming for you) game just decided it wants to run in 1080p50 for some reason. Is there any way to forcibly remove a resolution from monitors list? I have had no luck with creating custom resolutions using NVIDIA control panel (monitor just blacks out requiring computer restart).

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Lego Worlds - New Minecraft Style Game? TTgames/WB

17475536873_038d6ffa74_c.jpg

Chariot

Tried to play Gwent in Vizima, got destroyed. I need more cards!!!
Vizima guy is actually pretty tough for a nebwie deck, you can get him, if you try a bit and believe in the heart of the cards, but you can also move on and come back later to crush him and his sorry ass deck.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Vizima is the first city you visit in the original Witcher, right? I can't wait to see how 3's VIzima compares to it.

Arthea

guys... I never thought I'll say this, but don't buy Fine sweeper, don't make the same terrible mistake I made, it's an evil evil evil game, make that the fifth power of evil.
I said all I wanted to say.

Tried to play Gwent in Vizima, got destroyed. I need more cards!!!

I think he's meant for you too come back to. I have played against a dozen or two people since him and no one has had nearly that good of a deck. I will go back and crush him one day.

I am very impressed by Gwent. Fantastic game.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 33 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rooks Keep -- MB-6EAF2EABD40A8B2A - Taken by darkchewie
t1cxE6r.gif
Blades of Time Limited Edition -- MB-AF23055BF46CF80A - Taken by Loptous
Insane 2 -- MB-2A768702789DC2CC - Taken by Kuroyume
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars -- MB-A7A8F5C01B0783FB - Taken by WinterDemons
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-F5C086F6F1D2A4F7 - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Race Injection -- MB-207E43F042CB142F - Taken by Miniboss. 1 entrants total.
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi -- MB-F3A71D8544A84869 - Taken by Cyldman
Cobi Treasure Deluxe -- MB-9AB64E1A78A1DD12 - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Hydrophobia Prophecy -- MB-AFDA4BB7E0891C93 - Taken by lindarasta
Realms of the Haunting -- MB-679B51A49DA2F807 - Taken by xGreg
Humanity Asset -- MB-50D49BD59210E2EC - Taken by Purkake4
Gun Metal -- MB-7E2476C3931AE057 - Taken by Belgarion
UFO Extraterrestrials Gold -- MB-FB660E394064EF6A - Taken by Abomination
Euro Truck Simulator -- MB-854081972CC18422 - Taken by fspm
t1cxE6r.gif
Trainz Simulator 12 -- MB-C92326D7D134628A - Taken by nja
Ampu-Tea -- MB-4ADF8892D2D69F91 - Taken by Lomax
GTR FIA GT Racing -- MB-51FA2B0D20DC41C8 - Taken by nightstorm
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-8F64B4AC10797BC6 - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
GT Legends -- MB-425BAF8DB084C63B - Taken by topyy
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage -- MB-E2BE50A82251D2DE - Taken by 73V3N
Marine Sharpshooter II : Jungle Warfare -- MB-5F75BE231FD7BE7B
Divekick -- MB-D83FDF44F8ABDA61 - Taken by Mr. Doop
Trainz: Murchison 2 DLC -- MB-4743FAC3C05A0914 - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
Grimind -- MB-EAE9E5A546A6AC0C - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Puzzle Kingdoms Steam Key -- MB-0BDB65E1FDC1D20E - Taken by fernandes
NaissanceE -- MB-D06CABA1BE6BD205 - Taken by EdmondD
Gumboy Tournament Steam Key -- MB-C59813C6A5F64688 - Taken by SSPssp
Knock-knock -- MB-FFEAEFA1CBCBCD13 - Taken by Terra_Ex
Chompy Chomp Chomp -- MB-8F95430925C70E92 - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Qbeh-1: The Atlas Cube -- MB-AF64ABA22D290A7F - Taken by Blu(e)
Soulbringer -- MB-5E4C829C24C0D4E3 - Taken by texhnolyze
Vessel -- MB-0EF423F2867855A9 - Taken by Eila
Terrian Saga: KR-17 -- MB-3560C46F6D08F3E0 - Taken by Catshade

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's certainly not the only problem, but is howcases how much he just wants to take the piss on his brother. If you think anime can teach you emotion something is really wrong.

I dunno. Thanks to anime I learned that if I really love someone I should eat their poop.

The system works flawlessly.

Teggy

Hey, there's a bundle with Blades of Time, everyone should get that.

(It's actually a pretty fun game if you like platformy/advertury stuff).

zkylon

zkylewd
Dragon's Dogma's DLC was the same which I kind of ignored in the base game due to the rewards being worthless for my character by the time the DLC was out but did all of it when I picked up the Dark Arisen version.

New Vegas' DLC was great as while it was possible to do along with the main game at any point they were each separate stories with great writing and characters that could easily be stand alone too.

Regards to the setting and layout of The Witcher III, it's pretty similar to the first two where you have the main quest, side quests, Witcher contracts and other quests that pop up as you explore. It's still split into acts but the play space is considerably bigger with a smaller tutorial zone for the prologue, a main large area that takes up the bulk of the game and a slightly smaller secondary area you travel to as well as some smaller incidental areas for specific quests.

i c

Well, I didn't thought of that angle before. But I actually like her character archetype. Open minded, happy and a bit bubbly. I also like the tough childhood friend. And if I concentrate I can try to think that the sister isn't zkylon. The other are eh.

ugh

Salsa

I had a GF who was WAY into anime and I fucked her in like some school uniform cosplay once

its like I already won the steam thread game without even getting into it ya chumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom