• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

I should play this more. got it day 1

difficulty was kinda fucked but I hear they tweaked it

I feel the original difficulty fits the game the best, because almost every scenario is so bleak and harrowing story-wise. Fespite people bitching about RNG, once you understand the rules all the scenarios are totally doable.

Umm, the final chapter in the game seemed pretty final...

Sure, but there was also a bunch of alternate dimension time fuckery type stuff going on, so there's probably space to expand on the story.

rtcn63

I had a GF who was WAY into anime and I fucked her in like some school uniform cosplay once

its like I already won the steam thread game without even getting into it ya chumps

I had a girl ask me to come with her homies to a comic convention thingy once. I didn't want to though, because although texbook brilliant (she's currently at Ivy League), she keeps odd company. Like, her ex-boyfriend used to cross dress and try to get with my teenage niece.

Dr Dogg

Hey since Battlefield shit the bed with 4 Splatoon might be me and my crews' squad based shooter (or is that squid based) for this year. Just as soon as I convince a bunch of them to buy WiiUs...

Also my go to outfit for FANCY DRESS was my Rupert the Bear get up, although my yellow trousers never did recover from an encounter with a Smurf one New Years Eve. Whopping great big blue patch still on them.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
True fact: I can only maintain an erection when cosplaying as a Steampunk Ghost of Christmas Future.

Jawmuncher

Cosplay sex is pretty fun I've done it a few times. o:
I had a GF who was WAY into anime and I fucked her in like some school uniform cosplay once

its like I already won the steam thread game without even getting into it ya chumps
I had one that collected and draw hentai manga.

No cosplay funsies tho :(
fl4494fe8u73.gif

This thread took one hell of a turn. But I don't mind.

zkylon

zkylewd

derExperte

Hey since Battlefield shit the bed with 4 Splatoon might be me and my crews' squad based shooter (or is that squid based) for this year. Just as soon as I convince a bunch of them to buy WiiUs...

A new BF4 patch just came out. Try that again before you make your friends hate you.

zkylon

zkylewd
never tried cosplay sex but probably pretty fun

i may or may have not ordered fox ears off ebay recently tho

not sure if that'd count, it's pretty lazy in comparison to like full sailor uniform

rtcn63

When I was in elementary school, someone stepped on my painted shrinky-dinks and it still haunts me to this day.

Also the police bursting into my room at six in the morning looking for one of my in-laws.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
never tried cosplay sex but probably pretty fun

i may or may have not ordered fox ears off ebay recently tho

not sure if that'd count, it's pretty lazy in comparison to like full sailor uniform

zkylon
zkylewd
(Today, 10:44 PM)

Phawx

I've been doing some spring cleaning to find hidden steam keys in my bundles and I found a neat trick to determine if I used a steam key or not on Indie Royale.

What you do is, go to your desura account and then select the scope to be "games with steam keys"

then as you look through the games "your keys" and it shows an empty steam key field and tells you to "go to indie royale to unlock this key" you haven't used that key yet.

Edit: Also, if you feel like going through the tedium as I, you'd be wise to mark all desura games "with steam keys" as favorites so that the next time you do a cleaning you can sweep through the games and just get the ones that aren't "favorite"

L.O.R.D

so. in akiba'strip , there is mini games inside mini games....that cool
but the English dub
and WTF wrong with the game , why its too laggy ?
i mean,,,its a vita port...right ?

fernandes

but the English dub

I think they ported the PS4 game which was ported from the Vita in the first place.
But yeah, it's not a great port, just look at the requirements.

Chariot

but the English dub
A lot people seem to have technical issues with the game. Not me though. Heard you could deactivate steam overlay for help.

But why would you play the english dub? Get yourself the glorious nippon voices you baka nandesuguuh~!

iosefe

ya'll crazy.

one time in high school i was in costume as a priest for our production of The Rose Tattoo, and i was with my jewish girlfriend back stage

Salsa

cowboy bebop samurai champloo and ping pong the animation

edit: this is me saying the only anime allowed

and champloo just kinda

mostly the soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom