• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

8CC4B0A268ABE7533C9CAF01D3745E297D555B70

WARREN

Vlad

Vessel's not bad, and I just didn't have any interest in the others.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vessel -- MB-31437216A7E31863 - Taken by abracadaver. 6 entrants total.
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage -- MB-B4114DD54FBB96CF - Taken by 73V3N. 1 entrants total.
Return NULL - Episode 1 -- MB-A84216FF83C032AD - Taken by Kurt Russell. 9 entrants total.

t1432762015z1.png

Chariot

I really don't like Kati's character honestly, so her not having a route is not a loss :p I don't like the character because I know a couple girls like her. You know, minus the maid costume. And the whole going to Japan and working in some creepy old man's video game themed bar thing. Being obsessed with manga and anime and J-rock and other bits of Japanese culture was (probably still is?) quite popular among (at least the nerdier) teenage girls here in Finland and since my friends were quite obsessed with the stuff it got kinda annoying. While her character dredged up those memories and made me smile, I wouldn't want to deal with a whole route with her.
Well, I didn't thought of that angle before. But I actually like her character archetype. Open minded, happy and a bit bubbly. I also like the tough childhood friend. And if I concentrate I can try to think that the sister isn't zkylon. The other are eh.

yes , finally i can play The last of us on PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLT66JRd4kY

some RE4 spoilers
Haha, interesting.

Warren smells like france

Gintoki

From this thread, regarding Bladestorm Nightmare PC version

Hi Everyone,

Bladestorm Nightmare will be releasing 5/29 on Steam.

Details regarding quality&content :

• Depending on Hardware graphics could be comparable or above PS4.
  • Online Features are the same as console versions so it will include co-op, match play, as well as dispatching customized characters.
  • Players can customize resolution under graphic settings. Highest resolution is 4K.
  • Players can also can switch between Japanese version or English version of the game if they wanted to.

After finally 100%ing Mount and Blade: Warband, years later than I should have for one of my favorites, I decided to try With Fire and Sword that I always read was inferior. And it is as far as I see it so far, but one of the guides for it, though written in a persona that tries to make it more funny than informative, has some of the greatest images.

http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...254/BDA7E200E21E1D01303C04640FE83E791D92FACE/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/547519453547451454/626543CE5423987722026EEA41F25886B1176A07/

Dr Dogg

Considering Bladestorm Nightmare is pig ugly by default I don't think even being comparable to the PS4 version is going to save it let alone blasting it with uber resolutions or injectors. Still it's out on Friday right?

Aerocrane

Well, I didn't thought of that angle before. But I actually like her character archetype. Open minded, happy and a bit bubbly. I also like the tough childhood friend. And if I concentrate I can try to think that the sister isn't zkylon. The other are eh.

Yeah, Tohko is my favourite of the girls, Shion is pretty cool too. Shizuku and Rin are just really boring in my opinion. (he says, not having played their routes)

From this thread, regarding Bladestorm Nightmare PC version

Online features being intact in the PC version gives me hope for future Musou ports also having Co-Op. Co-Op would certainly make me far more likely to buy Samurai Warriors 4-II

Dsyndrome

I had a very very big crush on her when Firefly aired.
Just so you all know.
She only gets prettier, as shown in Gotham. Hated her in Homeland though.
Relegated to handhelds today since my wife commandeered the counter space with her environmental work. Back to Portrait of Ruin.

Aerocrane

From the Warriors Series Community Thread:
Samurai Warriors 4-II will be released on Steam September 29th.

• Samurai Warriors 4-II will include online coop and you can play with other steam users.

https://twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/601072395919712256

I've never played a Samurai Warriors game, I guess 4-II is that series equivalent to the Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends versions? I hope they release a Empires version on PC with online co-op. The lack of online co-op was the main reason why I didn't buy DW8: Empires on PC.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I know it's already been mentioned (kinda :p) ... but - just to drive the point home:

it's out :D

Awww yeah, I got a position for the paid internship I interviewed for a few days ago.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds #2 -- MB-0FB8EC65F5E9366D - Taken by Henry Swanson. 33 entrants total.
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds -- MB-EDCE4BF430CFC4C4 - Taken by rtcn63. 39 entrants total.

t1432764536z1.png

Maniac

Banned
Hmm finally got a tweet about a dinosaur champion in LoL.

@LeagueOfLegends @riotgames @RiotSupport When are we getting a Dinosaur Champion?
What do you have against dinosaurs?

@Jawmuncher UMM WE LOVE DINOSAURS <3! Haven't you seen Dino Gnar? Dinos4Lyfe! Good idea though, post it? ^.^ http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts

Wonder if I can get Grief to put something together. This seems like something that needs a movement behind it.

Nah. LoL was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

... Or is that dinosaurs? I can't recall.

Also I'm actually annoyed that Faceless Rex still isn't in ;_;
I already know how this game ends.

A sea of red, drowning everything in its path.

Truly the only way it could have ended, Comrade
Glory to Redstotzka, comREDs.

Huehue.

Congrats WinterDemons and nice choice of game. :D

Congrats, yo!

Anyone back or excited for this game? Release date is tomorrow.
Serpent in the Staglands
Just heard about it for the first time over in Gaming today, apparently a RTWP CRPG.

Great job, WinterDemons!

Thank you! :)

Paid internship? That's like a double whammy. Congratz WD!

Haha, technically it's a co-op position. I don't have any previous work experience so it's a nice start. Thanks!

That reminds me I haven't changed my avatar in a while.

Tizoc

Who's doing the OT for June?
I may do a quick write-up on Silent Age-
header.jpg

This was an iOS game and is releasing soon on Steam. Really liked it and it was a very simple but entertaining game.

Def. get it if you want a 'take a break game'

Dr Dogg

Haha, technically it's a co-op position. I don't have any previous work experience so it's a nice start. Thanks!

Well i did 4 months in a draughtsman's office and didn't get paid a penny due to it being an educational requirement despite having two proper jobs at the time. Poxy UK employment laws!

Oh, look, a game with my name in it.

Sooooo Jase Child? Saying that I've known what the C stood for yonks from your PayPal email address.

Who's doing the OT for June?
I may do a quick write-up on Silent Age-
header.jpg

This was an iOS game and is releasing soon on Steam. Really liked it and it was a very simple but entertaining game.

Def. get it if you want a 'take a break game'

Good old shackles. Just PM him with it as he's been asking for other peeps to do recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom