• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
one time in high school i was in costume as a priest for our production of The Rose Tattoo, and i was with my jewish girlfriend back stage

image.php

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey guys, what's going on in.........

tZOS8.gif

Turfster

Also, quitting when Steam can't connect is hilariously broken.
"Okay, I can't connect to Steam and you want to quit. LET ME TRY TO CLOUD SYNC FIRST."

fantomena

Steam client tabs right now:

WISHLIST (9)
#label_featured_items
#text_games
#store_tab_software
#text_hardware
#Promo_Livingroom_Controller_Tag
#Promo_Livingroom_Link_Tag
#Promo_Livingroom_Machines_Tag
#Promo_Livingroom_VR_Tag

#spotlight_midweek_madness
#promo_ends_fri

#home_tabs_PopularNewReleases

#tab_weekly_top_games

#home_tabs_Upcoming

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds #2 -- MB-0FB8EC65F5E9366D - Taken by Henry Swanson. 33 entrants total.
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds -- MB-EDCE4BF430CFC4C4 - Taken by rtcn63. 39 entrants total.

t1432764536z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
cowboy bebop samurai champloo and ping pong the animation

edit: this is me saying the only anime allowed

and champloo just kinda

mostly the soundtrack

true

but also not true

also i duno about this casuallly fucking anime girls persona of yours

i've seen heartbroken salsa

salsa got a heart like most of us

I did it. After twelve years since its release, I finally beat KOTOR last night. I have a long and complicated history with this game. I originally got it for my birthday for PC around it's original release. I had no concept of bioware games, I just bought it off the strength of the Star Wars name especially after Jedi Academy. Turns out the eleven-year-old me didn't very much like hefty RPGs with a pretty slow combat system. So ultimately I took it back for something else. Flash forward a couple years later and I buy the game for Xbox. My vidya palate is a little more mature now so I can fully appreciate a game like KOTOR. For whatever reason, I dropped it again until a couple summers ago. That was the farthest I ever made it. I was on my last star map in Manaan when I eventually hit a loading screen that would stick because of an extremely torn up disk. Such a bummer since I put so much damn time in it but oh well. I finally got it for pc again after the recent Star Wars humble bundle. I bought it off the strength that i'll get to it eventually.

And I did.

Now after about 24 hours of playtime, I fucking did it. It was nice to see the end game. I mean I knew how it was going to play out but it was cool to finally see the end to my Moby Dick of video games. It was funny to see that Malak smoked a shit ton of cigarettes in his lifetime. It was nice to see Bastilla turn to the dark side in my play through. It was nice to finally beat this god damn game. What wasn't nice were the areas leading up to the final battle because of the seemingly infinite spawning Dark Jedi and Sith Soldiers. At any rate, I finally beat it. Now to make my way to number two eventually.

Great game but I dont need to STEAMgaf that I imagine.

well, it's more than what 99 percent of anime series do on an ep to ep basis

but yeah I guess im more impressed by how stylish it is than the animation itself

Last anime I watched was Kill la Kill. Animation was very impressive imo. Was quite odd, but I enjoyed it for sure. I think it could make a cool game.

Jawmuncher

I did it. After twelve years since its release, I finally beat KOTOR last night. I have a long and complicated history with this game. I originally got it for my birthday for PC around it's original release. I had no concept of bioware games, I just bought it off the strength of the Star Wars name especially after Jedi Academy. Turns out the eleven-year-old me didn't very much like hefty RPGs with a pretty slow combat system. So ultimately I took it back for something else. Flash forward a couple years later and I buy the game for Xbox. My vidya palate is a little more mature now so I can fully appreciate a game like KOTOR. For whatever reason, I dropped it again until a couple summers ago. That was the farthest I ever made it. I was on my last star map in Manaan when I eventually hit a loading screen that would stick because of an extremely torn up disk. Such a bummer since I put so much damn time in it but oh well. I finally got it for pc again after the recent Star Wars humble bundle. I bought it off the strength that i'll get to it eventually.

And I did.

Now after about 24 hours of playtime, I fucking did it. It was nice to see the end game. I mean I knew how it was going to play out but it was cool to finally see the end to my Moby Dick of video games. It was funny to see that Malak smoked a shit ton of cigarettes in his lifetime. It was nice to see Bastilla turn to the dark side in my play through. It was nice to finally beat this god damn game. What wasn't nice were the areas leading up to the final battle because of the seemingly infinite spawning Dark Jedi and Sith Soldiers. At any rate, I finally beat it. Now to make my way to number two eventually.

Great game but I dont need to STEAMgaf that I imagine.

I still need to beat it myself actually. Both 1&2 I watched my Dad play basically all the way through so I remember bits and pieces. But I indeed need to do my own path at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom