• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
That's his back. His right hand is holding the gun.

Typical generic "show your back to the camera and brood" AAA boxart.

Putting yer goggles on the back of your head is...

Odd.
The newest Jurassic World clip is so good.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2X667EXR37Y

Seriously contemplating playing Jurassic Park The Game now rather than the later date I had planned.

The TT one?

I thought the same thing, played it for some Playfire rewards, too.

But it just wasn't worth the money... It's terrible. The graphics are terrible, the art is terrible, no sense of aesthetic direction nor does it have any kind of visual style to call it's own. The writing is also terrible, and so is the "gameplay"... I'm glad Telltale stopped making games and started making something that's little more than branch-less visual novels, because they're terrible at videogames.

Jawmuncher

Putting yer goggles on the back of your head is...

Odd.

The TT one?

I thought the same thing, played it for some Playfire rewards, too.

But it just wasn't worth the money... It's terrible. The graphics are terrible, the art is terrible, no sense of aesthetic direction nor does it have any kind of visual style to call it's own. The writing is also terrible, and so is the "gameplay"... I'm glad Telltale stopped making games and started making something that's little more than branch-less visual novels, because they're terrible at videogames.

Bought it Day 1 and couldn't put it down. Writing is equal to the 90's comics which I also love. I also really enjoy cinematic games, I can QTE all day.
untitled23tkb0.png

chronomac

I've been out of touch with this thread for about 2 days. Besides the surprising Nintendo Humble Bundle, is there any other big news I've missed?

zkylon

zkylewd
figured it'd run on my computer and would be my kind of thing so bought it

dunno really why, i'm not really enjoying videogames atm

Netplay is a hot, steamy pile of doodoo. Otherwise it's fine.

I wonder when I fighting game on PC will get a decent netcode, the only one with a good one that I can remember right now is SG.

I played with my little brother who is just 2 states away and it worked pretty damn good. I can't say for connections further than that though. The game is a good port if you ask me.

Need to see then if any of my friends that live closer to me are going to get the game then. Otherwise I can play it for the story mode, I remember reading it somewhere that it's extensive.

Shantom

I just tried to play the older Guilty Gear (X2 Reload) and discovered that F12 quits the game instantly. You'd think, being on Steam, they'd change that.

73V3N

Banned
I entered one of those 3 hours giveaways and then one of those with no timers appeared, got a game from the no time giveaway and then also won the same game from the 3 hours giveaway.

What am I supposed to do?

iosefe

I entered one of those 3 hours giveaways and then one of those with no timers appeared, got a game from the no time giveaway and then also won the same game from the 3 hours giveaway.

that is called luck. you're supposed to nuke the second one, have the poster re-raffle it, or even give it to another GAF Member, so long as it is a gaf memebr

zkylon

zkylewd
overwatch sounds like league of legends champion design applied to a fps which is incredibly appealing to me

and yea tracer sounds like the one i'll be playing most

i hope the skins are cool

the one time that's happened to me (actually won a game i forgot i had already) i just reraffled eet

not the best of solutions but what else can u do

zkylon

zkylewd
Jase starts playing the witcher and ass creed glitches start to happen

coincidence?

this one is pretty good (super nsfw)

it's like the best of league and TF2
looks a bit faster paced than tf2 and just more enjoyable character designs for me

so yea league of legends

I've tried traditional moba's, but they're based on a genre that is just not my thing, so this and maybe that gearbox one are right up my alley.
i mean, doto's weird, but league of legends is essentially a team based fighting arpg

there's very little rts in it

There's a beta signup for Overwatch for those who didn't do it

https://us.battle.net/account/management/settings/beta-opt-in.html
man i miss the days when i had shit sent to me rather than have to wait for signups ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom