• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

uXXkquj.gif

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wish we get more KF2 news soon, I mean the game is fine but it feels not as plentiful.

As a fan of both series, naw. While both games are super hero simulators Infamous is more of a shooter, Cole, Delsin's and Fetch's powers involve a lot of projectiles mixed in with some melee attacks while Prototype's powers are all melee centric, involving different razor covered tentacles. Even though you can be a villain in Infamous, it's not the same as Prototypes anti-heroes who get to eviscerate small armies of people. In Infamous you parkour up buildings, in Prototype you run up them, or leap over them in a single bound (first area P2). In Infamous you can choose to help or harm civilains, in Prototype you consume them like The Thing to gain their appearance, to heal or just because you want to.

Prototype 2 captures the feeling of being superhuman towards the end of the game waaaaaay better than any Infamous, except maybe Festival of Blood. The distance you can fly towards the end of FoB is close to P2 but not quite the same scale or distance. At the end of Prototype 2 Heller is The Flash, Superman and a hentai tentacle nightmare all wrapped up in one angry package.

Well in a way, both are the lame anti-hero crap.

derExperte

What whoreson designed the in-game map in Witcher 2? Some weirdly convoluted level layouts forced me look up how to get somewhere for the second time now. Yeah, yeah, back in the day we had to draw our own maps. Eat a dwarven dick.

I think Batgirl DLC
will be a flashback, kind of The Killing Joke adaptation, like Rocksteady did for Arkham Asylum
It's already mentioned that it's a prequel.

Batgirl: A Matter of Family – An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series – check out the first render of Batgirl.

http://gematsu.com/2015/05/batman-arkham-knight-season-pass-content-announced#ztrZRI2KC1jQuyEo.99

play this game..its good
http://agar.io/
Game starts and performs super good on my phone.

But no method of input, haha.

Reminds me of Osmos and that one free game where you are like a prehistoric crab or something.

EDIT: Played about ten rounds. "Played" as in started the game and was relegated to simply watch how my cellular life unfolds.

Got eaten by Russians constantly.

Kiru

FYI: You can get a DRM-free version of Prince of Persia 2008 for free here: [bad key selling duderino shop link]

MUnited83

For you.
What whoreson designed the in-game map in Witcher 2? Some weirdly convoluted level layouts forced me look up how to get somewhere for the second time now. Yeah, yeah, back in the day we had to draw our own maps. Eat a dwarven dick.

Probably the same guy that designed the combat.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
FYI: You can get a DRM-free version of Prince of Persia 2008 for free here: <snip>

Gaming Dragons is a gift/key reseller, so I would assume somebody who runs the site bought the game on the Humble Store or whatever and is now illegally distributing it.

Edit: Yeah, I "bought" it myself and you're just given a link to an internet-based installer and a password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom